Angel 14 Mebahel
- This angel is related to the ability to preserve our goods, which is why it is often invoked against people who wish to appropriate other people’s goods and to protect their fortunes.It grants: justice; benevolent impartiality of a court; release of the oppressed and prisoners.
- Love and celebrity in the exercise of jurisprudence.
- Protection against slander, false testimony and lawsuits.
- Reconquering what was unjustly lost.
- Fighting the ego.
- Resolve conflicts without violence.
How to invoke the Angel Mebahel (dates and times)
- The invocation of the angel Mebahel must be between 04:20 to 04:40 hours (from sunrise on that day)
- Jewish calendar regency: (Year 5781) 13 to 17 of Sivan
- Gregorian calendar regency: (Year 2021) May 24 to 28, April 2, June 13, August 23, November 4 (Year 2022) January 15
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 9, Verse 10, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that requests as acknowledgements be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. And for very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 14 Mebahel is regent in the year 2021-2022 and not the date when you were born.
If you wish to know the exact names and numbers of your birth angels you can request our services of precise manual calculation.
Born under the regency to the Angel Mebahel
- People influenced by the angel Mébahel are devoted, discreet and sagacious, and they are hardly ever deceived.
- They have great knowledge of justice, and that is why in case they feel threatened their integrity or those of their loved ones will fight fiercely until any veil or vestige of abuse disappears.
- Will be dream coders, knowledgeable of material and spiritual laws.
- Will always be a bearer of good news, he will be an urban defender of innocent people in a disinterested way. Through his ego he marks a strong presence of his spirit.
- Lives his day-to-day life with nobility and dignity in his actions. Sometimes he will have a strong impression that he is living something that already happened in another dimension or if not from another life.
- Will have great facility of adaptation and his life will be the transmutation in the sense of a spiritual regeneration. He will not waste time in futilities and in any environment he will be the center of attention for wisdom, good sense, serenity and intuition.
- Your Angel can show you great knowledge and the legacy of other incarnations, to be used with people who need help. You will have the gift of oratory and strong discernment.
- They are people with a great sense of justice and morality, who dedicate a great part of their lives to defending the weakest from injustice and immorality.
- Professionally, he may shine in law, as an author of legal texts, or specialize in trials that he will prove by using historical myths.
- Struggle for a more just society will be recognized at the international level. He will promote acts against genocide and will be “immortal”.
- Greatest achievements will be in diplomatic or judicial work.
- Those born under the influence of this angel abhor slander, hypocrisy and lies.
Negative aspects of the Angel Mebahel
He masters slander and the ability to lie. He will use money to incriminate the innocent and favor the guilty. He will speak of a non-existent connection to the celestial world.
He will be a stern coder. Author of harsh laws that demand sacrifices. He will manipulate the gullible, through technical or stage effects, using black magic. A specialist in divorces, he will be able to commit the spouse to false accusations.
Psalm of invocation Angel Mebahel
“The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of danger.”
Angel Mebahel “The Angel of Justice”
No one had ever felt such deep sadness as that which overwhelmed the Goshawk in those days, at least he thought so. His grief was so great that he had ordered his entire kingdom to remain silent until his pain was completely gone.
Nobody dared to violate that order except Saturn, the Supreme Judge of the kingdom.
– But your Majesty, you well know that no one may enter the prison city. All those who approach it are made captives and remain there for eternity.
The more the King listened to the words of the Judge, the more he felt affliction, thus increasing his pain. When all hope seemed lost, someone came to disturb that silence.
On the back of a white horse, a young knight had just arrived in the kingdom. Nothing seemed to surprise him about what he saw on his way; on the contrary, one could say that he knew very well what was happening there.
Since no one opposed him on his way, he soon reached the royal hall, where he found King Azor sunk in despair.
– Your Majesty,” the gentleman politely greeted, “I came as soon as possible. I am sorry if my delay has prolonged your torment.
– Am I dreaming? – said the weak Goshawk in a trembling voice. Is it a hallucination, as you say I have requested your presence? – continued the king in great surprise.
– No Majesty, if you remember, you sent for me. Is not your son a captive in the prison city?
– Yes, he is, and I would give my kingdom in exchange for his freedom – I express the king without being master of himself.
– If so, reveal a secret to me,” said the mysterious gentleman.
– A secret, say you, in my kingdom there are no secrets,” replied the king in confusion.
– You are mistaken, for all those who are captives in the prison city have sold their hearts to the chief of the prisoners.
– Do you mean by this that my son is a servant of the Light without a master?
– That is so, Your Majesty, and only he who owns the light can defeat the chief of the prisoners.
– And what can I do? – asked Azor, saddened.
– I will go and meet him and submit him to the Justice of the Times. I will put Light in his hands, and if he knows how to light the strange way with it, he will return safe and sound. If not, he will remain forever in the service of the Prison, his only master.
Legend has it that this gentleman managed to defeat the chief of the prisoners, and King Azor had his son with him again. From that day on, the brave knight would be known as Mebahel, the Angel of Justice.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)