Tree of Life: it is located in the sphere of Kohmat “Wisdom”
Planetary energies: Uranus and Mercury
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Zodiac Regency: from 10° to 15° Gemini, 14° Aries, 26° Gemini, 6° Virgo, 20° Scorpio and 1° Aquarius
Meaning: “God the Creator”
Prince: Archangel Raziel
Regency hours: from 04:40 to 05:00
Angel 15 Hariel
- Helps to increase our spiritual vision to begin to see into the spiritual world. It ends our doubts.
- Exalts religious feelings and helps us to discover the useful and the new.
- This Name and Angel radiates wisdom as well as intellect and will. It is an Angel of far-sightedness and foresight.
- Thanks to his intuition and mental acuity help us to foresee all the consequences of our actions in the long term.
- Eliminate the veils of illusion that cloud our vision.
- He is an unbeatable guide in meditation practices. He teaches us to still our minds and to reach the depths of our thinking.
- It is a guardian and protective Angel, especially from destructive criticism and negative thoughts, both our own and others.
- Helping to purify our minds, so that our thoughts are in harmony with our spiritual goals.
- The greatest qualities of Angel Hariel are hope and renewal.
- It is invoked to obtain improvements in professional performance.
- To attract love and kindness from those around us, especially among members of our families.
How to invoke the Angel Hariel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 04:40 to 05:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: 9-13 of Sivan, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: May 29 to June 2, April 3, June 16, August 28, November 12 and January 22
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Hariel
HEI – RESH – YOD
Increase Spiritual Vision
Psalm 128, Verse 4
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Hariel
- Those born under the influence of this Angel are religious and spiritual people, who find the meaning of life by reconciling people with God and teaching the way forward for those who have gone astray, just as a shepherd guides his sheep.
- They reflect change or rebirth and like the phoenix, they can resurrect when situations require it.
- Have great purity of feeling and are simple, but refined for material and social values.
- Will tend to the study of esoteric sciences, organizing associations, promoting conferences and working to instruct the legalization of esoteric or alternative activities. His religion is exalted.
- Great enlightenment will occur consciously. He will institute rites and customs to contribute to the expansion of spirituality.
- Will have power for magical invocations and will fight materialism to improve human existence.
- They will have authority and extraordinary analytical intelligence. Possessing a strong sense of justice, he will always find enlightenment by choosing the paths to follow.
- Realistically, he will always have his feet on the ground. He will have the facility to learn, create and study.
- Always in a great mood, he will show that life is simple and that there is no need to make it difficult.
- They will always ask their Angel for things that he will grant them quickly.
- One year of your life can be compared to five years of another person’s life.
- Professionally, he will be inclined to be a teacher, lawyer, craftsman, restorer and student of paintings and antique objects.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 15)
Dominates cataclysms and religious wars. It influences heretics in the propagation of dangerous methods, hindering the discovery of new methods and supporting manifestations contrary to esoteric movements.
“A hopeful fate”
During those long, cold winter days, things were difficult. It had been a bad year because most of the crops had failed and the locals knew that meant disaster, famine and suffering. The whole village was affected, but no family suffered more than the one that took in the child Hariel.
In reality, their fate was so unfavorable that they seemed to have been chosen to receive all that was bad. The onset of hunger and poverty was caused in the first place by their failure to reap the harvest. But the fact that they were about to lose their only son, who was in critical condition, was what worried him most.
Villagers had a special fondness for Hariel. They fought over his company because he radiated so much love and was so kind and gentle. However, they were currently mired in misery as they watched his illness slowly engulf him.
Despite this, Hariel maintained his optimism and enthusiasm and when he realized how his parents were struggling, he would exclaim with joy both in his heart and in his mouth:
—Fathers, tonight I had a little conversation with God. He asked me if I was afraid, but I replied, “Why would I be afraid?” He smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead as soon as he heard it. He turned to me as he was leaving and said:
“Many angels in heaven respect you to the fullest. They will support you and stand by your side. Ask for what you need when you need it and they will give it to you. By your goodness, so be it.”
The father’s eyes filled with heavy tears that they could not hold back. He wanted to give her proof that no God would allow such an innocent creature to die while the sap of life was welling up in him because his heart was so torn with anguish.
And it was for this reason that he turned to his son optimistically and said:
—You must have dreamed it, son. How can God punish me so severely?
Hariel could not help but be affected by the bitterness of his father’s agony and he was overcome with such great sorrow that he fervently hoped his father still believed in God.
He went to sleep with that concept in mind and the light would awaken him the next morning. The boy’s health had fully recovered from the fever. Not only that, but he had also been spared the agony that had plagued him days before.
His father could not believe his eyes. It was a true miracle and tears again flooded his eyes, but this time they were tears of joy. His way of praising God for his feat was with an outpouring of joy.
That morning the sun was rising and the snow had stopped falling, heralding a hopeful future.
Is Hariel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of May
- Angel Number 9 Haziel
April 29 to May 3
- Angel Number 10 Aladiah
- Angel Number 11 Laoviah
- Angel Number 12 Hahaiah
- Angel Number 13 Iezalel
- Angel Number 14 Mebahel
- Archangel Raziel – Secret of God
Raziel possesses profound and hidden truths about God, the soul and the universe, among other things. In keeping with that role, he is famous for being the supposed author of a book in which lie some 1500 keys that comprise the essentials of heavenly and earthly knowledge.