Tree of Life: it is located in the sphere of Kohmat “Wisdom”
Planetary energies: Uranus
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Zodiac Regency: from 10° to 15° Taurus, 8° Aries, 20° Gemini, 0° Virgo, 14° Scorpio, and 26° Capricorn
Meaning: “God of Mercy”
Prince: Archangel Raziel
Angel 9 Haziel
Regency hours: from 02:40 to 03:00
- This Name gives access to the network of Angels.
- The angel Haziel is attributed with the gifts of mercy and redemption, for which he is invoked to receive the Mercy of God.
- Forgiveness of guilt.
- Friendship and favors from people of greatness.
- The execution of a promise that has been made to us.
- Reconciliation with those we have offended or who have offended us.
- Protection against hatred and deceit.
How to invoke the Angel Haziel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 02:40 to 03:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: 8-12 of Iyar, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: April 29 to May 3, March 28, June 10, August 22, November 6, and January 16
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Haziel
HEI – ZAIN – YOD
Control over the Angels
Psalm 88, Verse 15
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Haziel
- People influenced by the angel Haziel are pious, merciful, and just.
- They tend to devote themselves to their ideals and prevent their loved ones from suffering any kind of injustice.
- Loyal, committed, and conciliatory, they possess great qualities to exercise and enforce the laws.
- They find promises and everything that has been written as a priority in life, they detest lies and lack of commitment and will fight above all things in case they see that injustice is a constant in the lives of their family and friends.
- Despite being proud and strong-willed, they are objective and easily forgiving, but their sense of justice leads them to avoid any kind of contemplation.
- They possess God’s grace and mercy because they know how to understand and not judge the mistakes of others.
- Understand that painful experiences occur so that we can propel ourselves every day to our evolution. They enjoy the protection of older and influential people, and because of their brilliant performance, they are in important jobs.
- In the most difficult moments, they will count on Divine Providence. They will feel favored in matters related to justice.
- Loyal companion and a great friend, in their interior, prevails the nobility of character. They grow continuously and know that despite the obstacles they will always obtain a deserved triumph in any situation.
- Always forgives even the most serious offenses knowing how to transmute the negative into positive.
- Professionally, money will not be a problem in your life and you could even scorn fortunes if you had to get rid of your ideals.
- They will appreciate art and beauty and be protective of the world of cinema.
- Spirituality will be attained through conscience; he could be a politician, lawyer, judge, or writer.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 9)
Dominates perversity, violence, scandal, and drugs. He may propagate false news and non-existent social projects. He may be a violent torturer and spread promiscuous eroticism.
“The boy who wished to be a giant”
Have you ever heard of Uran, the young boy who prayed to the gods to become a giant and was granted his wish? Well, consider yourself lucky because I can tell you about it because I saw it happen.
Uran, a little boy who could barely lift two feet off the ground, came home that morning sobbing and furious. His mother was startled to see him because she was not expecting him and it was unusual for him to come home from school so quickly.
Concerned, I asked him: —What’s wrong, son?
—I despise him,— he replied angrily. —Yes, I despise them and all my classmates, and I don’t want to go to school anymore.
No doubt Uran was very angry. He deeply regretted that he was too young to stand up to them. So he began to have daily fantasies of becoming a giant.
When it was time for his birthday, his parents asked him what he wanted as a present. He replied that he just wanted to be a giant. Uran asked the Three Wise Men for permission to become a giant when Christmas was approaching.
As you can see, our boy had a sincere belief that he had to outdo others so that no one would ever make fun of him again.
The miracle happened one night while he was sleeping, or so it seemed to him. Like the day, it seemed that his spirit was longing to leave his body because he would be late for a scheduled engagement, and that was exactly what happened. Suddenly, a voice said to him:
—You are as usual late. Your physical body will have to adjust to going to bed early. We are running out of time, so follow me now.
The biggest surprise came when Uran looked down and saw his own body asleep in bed. Uran was so startled that he couldn’t help but wonder as he felt as if he were floating on a cloud.
—No, don’t be alarmed; you are still alive and residing in the Wish World. Here you can make any dream come true, and I suppose you’ve had one for a long time, haven’t you,” said that enigmatic person.
—Yes, I want to be a giant,— replied the young man cheerfully.
—Thy will be done,— demanded the shining spirit who was addressing him.
Uran suddenly noticed how he continued to grow. It was amazing, what a beautiful feeling.
The voice repeated, —You must choose for yourself the size you wish to grow.
—That’s it,— said the boy.
He could barely see his feet when he looked down at them. He was really happy and made up his mind to go in search of his friends to teach them a lesson they would never forget. He intended to have some fun with the mysterious dwarf he encountered during the trip.
—Dwarf, how are you?
—My name is Haziel, my friend,— he answered affectionately.
—Well, if you don’t want me to crush you, get out of my way, ha ha ha ha,— Uran smiled haughtily. He gave him a kick that sent him crashing to the ground as he taunted him. She fixed her gaze on him, expecting to see a sign of anger on his face, but was pleasantly surprised.
—Excuse me, sir, but I was clumsy and got in the way. I apologize if I have offended you,— Haziel replied modestly.
—But how can you be so foolish? I did it to make a fool of you,— said Uran.
—You are wasting your time because I will forgive you seven times if you step on my feet,— replied Haziel as he grew larger.
Uran woke up when the memory of those words brought his spirit back to his physical body. He had succeeded in realizing his ambition, but it had been in vain; he had discovered that what mattered most was not one’s physical size, but the immensity of one’s spirit.
Uran vowed to forgive others from that moment on and watched as those who had previously mocked him ceased to do so.
Is Haziel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day, and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of May
- Angel Number 10 Aladiah
- Angel Number 11 Laoviah
- Angel Number 12 Hahaiah
- Angel Number 13 Iezalel
- Angel Number 14 Mebahel
- Angel Number 15 Hariel
May 29 to June 2
- Archangel Raziel – Secret of God
Raziel possesses profound and hidden truths about God, the soul, and the universe, among other things. In keeping with that role, he is famous for being the supposed author of a book in which lie some 1500 keys that comprise the essentials of heavenly and earthly knowledge.