Angel 13 Iezalel
- Iezalel is invoked to ask for happiness in love and friendship.
- He is one of the ideal Angels to ask for reconciliation in friendship, love, family, co-workers.
- It also helps to find good friendships and enjoy the best human relations.
- It relieves the pain of those who feel lonely and facilitates socialization for those who are too shy or not able to meet people.
- Fidelity above all to love, love as the main Wisdom.
- Among the virtues of this angel we find the liberation of the human being, both on a physical and spiritual level. However, he reminds us of different manifestations of man’s instincts, such as the aggressive nature of his actions, as well as the need to rise above obstacles.
- It gives you its blessing for pregnancy and offspring.
- This Name and its angel embody the light of the Messiah, who in Kabbalah does not represent a person but a state of consciousness.
- It brings peace and fulfillment on all levels.
How to invoke the Angel Iezalel (dates and times)
- The invocation of the angel Iezalel must be between 04:00 to 04:20 hours (from sunrise on that day)
- Jewish calendar regency: (Year 5781) 8 to 12 Sivan
- Gregorian calendar regency: (Year 2021) May 19 to 23, April 1, June 12, August 22, November 3 (Year 2022) January 14
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 104, Verse 16, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that requests as acknowledgements be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. And for very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 13 Iezalel is regent in the year 2021-2022 and not the date when you were born.
If you wish to know the exact names and numbers of your birth angels you can request our services of precise manual calculation.
Born under the regency to the Angel Iezalel
- Fidelity, loyalty and sincerity are the most interesting qualities of people born under the influence of this angel, which give their relationships the importance they deserve.
- They manage to find happiness by giving their trust and tenderness to the people around them, which is why they cannot be considered selfish people.
- One born under this influence has a prodigious memory, perfect intellect, and the ability to understand everything logically, including mystical-religious matters.
- His spiritual body functions perfectly. He will fight for family unity and fidelity.
- Producer of great reconciliations, he will be famous, and recognized for his work.
- Will have ideas that involve community work, related to the creation of institutions for the defense of the family.
- Will be faithful in the demonstration of love for one person only.
- His ability to accept life as it is, without complaining about anything, will mean that he will always be surrounded by friends whom he understands and does not judge. He will be deeply knowledgeable about himself, a born philosopher.
- Professionally, he will be successful as an attorney specializing in marriage matters or as a marriage counselor.
- Will have active participation related to cultural associations.
Negative aspects of the Angel Iezalel
Caprice, tyranny, lies, coldness, ignorance, error and incoherence dominate.
The person influenced may have a limited and mystifying spirit, laughing at those who are learning to write about matters they know only superficially. He will take pleasure in seeing separate couples and family disunity.
Psalm of invocation Angel Iezalel
“The trees of the Lord are satisfied, the cedars of Lebanon which he hath planted.”
Angel Iezalel “A Dream of Reconciliation”
Sol did not remember a morning as sad as the one that announced the new dawn. With her face heavy and haggard from the crying that kept choking her throat, our little protagonist could hardly find a reason to continue living together in that place, where she had grown up happily until then.
She could still hear the conversation her parents were having over and over again. She didn’t quite understand why they were arguing so heatedly. Her mother accused her father of never being at home, and her father, annoyed by this comment, complained that she could not control her life.
Things were bad,” thought Sol, “and looking for a reason, it was said that maybe she was to blame for her parents’ arguing, and the best thing she could do to help them was to leave home, so they wouldn’t have to worry. Convinced that she was doing the right thing, she wrote a note to her parents in which she stated the reasons for her escape.
Taking advantage of the darkness of the night, the little sun got confused in the shadows and left her home, she was sure that it was the best thing for everyone, but she could not avoid that her only companion in that desperate adventure was sadness.
When the next morning dawned, Sol was far away from her home. She had walked all night and now felt exhausted, so she sought shelter among some trees where she fell soundly asleep. During her Swedish, she met an angel who called her by name:
– Sun, Sun, I am Iezalel, the Angel of Faithfulness. I have seen that something is bothering you and I want to help you – she said to him in a very sweet tone.
Sol, who did not feel very surprised, answered her:
– I don’t think anyone will be able to help me, since I caused the problem myself, and I must be the one to fix it.
– Your action is very noble, but perhaps you should know something.
And saying this, the angel showed him some images where he could see the deep pain of his parents, who were embracing the loss of their daughter.
Sol was so impressed that she woke up with deep anxiety. She had to return home as soon as possible, because her parents needed her to be happy.
And so it was, when her parents saw her return, they merged with her in a close embrace. Sol had reconciled her parents and had learned that Love is Always a Bond.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)