Tree of Life: is located in the Bina “understanding” sphere
Planetary energies: Saturn and Uranus
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Zodiac Regency: from 20° to 25° Gemini, 16° Aries, 28° Gemini, 8° Virgo, 22° Scorpio and 3° Aquarius
Meaning: “God Almighty”
Prince: Archangel Tsaphkiel
Regency hours: from 05:20 to 05:40
Angel 17 Lauviah
- Help to fight and eliminate our ego. This Name helps you eliminate the “me first” mentality.
- Release whenever we feel enclosed, confined and limited.
- Help problems that cannot be solved and must be transcended to a higher type of unity.
- This angel confers premonitory dreams or revelations during sleep.
- Grant great inner clarity as well as great emotional balance.
- Inspire creative mental activity.
- Healer, acting in everything related to the body of sleep (insomnia, nightmares, night terrors) and the excess nervous, mental activity and depression problems.
How to invoke the Angel Lauviah (dates and times)
- Schedule: 05:20 to 05:40
- Regency Jewish calendar: 19-23 of Sivan, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: June 8-12, April 5, June 18, August 30, November 14 and January 24
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Lauviah
LAMED – ALEF – VAV
Psalm 105, Verse 1
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Lauviah
- Those born under the angel Lauviah are creative, inspired and sensitive people, who are well-gifted for art in all its expressions.
- On the other hand, they manage to obtain lucidity in the dream state and they can obtain the information they require using this method.
- The harmony that they reflect can surround them with people who seek tranquility and joy.
- Ability to understand messages and symbolic revelations.
- The astral world manifests itself through the unconscious, occurring to their visions, premonitions, or images of the superior worlds.
- Psychic faculties are manifested through small details, such as music, poetry, literature, or philosophy.
- Through nobility of character, his spirit radiates a very intense light internally.
- Knows that his analogical part can get everything he wants, especially when the request is made by someone else.
- What he dreams of realizing becomes reality. You can be the pillar of your family or great support where you work.
- Material things will be obtained through a lot of struggle, sometimes even suffering.
- Will have a pleasant and cordial reaction, comforting with the closest people.
- Understand the sadness, because he knows the inner mechanisms of the human being.
- Will like the Kabbalah and philosophy. He will be a cultured person.
- Professionally, he will exercise activities linked to medicine, philosophy, esotericism and social communication, or will manufacture toys, electrical appliances, papers (books), or pharmaceutical products, mainly related to sleep.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 17)
Dominated by atheism, pernicious life and lies. He may be a false prophet or magician, a “bon vivant”; also, attack religious dogmas and manufacture evil drugs or books or objects that defend erroneous theories.
“The king who couldn’t sleep”
Vago was an erratic and lazy ruler. He was so rich that he had never bothered to inquire about the means of subsistence of others. He never left his castle and to summon the wisest men in the palace whenever he needed advice, he had only to raise his scepter.
—How are you now, clever man,— asked the king as his attendants helped him out of bed.
—Your Majesty, it is a beautiful day. Perhaps I should take advantage of the occasion and visit you. The people are anxious to meet you.
—Perhaps you annoy me with your pretensions, wise man. I’ll do better than that, I’ll issue an edict declaring a grand dinner in my honor. What do you think of the proposal, my faithful friend,— replied the king with an indignant gesture.
—Your majesty, excellent, excellent,— replied his comrade wisely.
—Well, let us begin. Publish my message.
Vago decided to gather his followers in the castle as a result. The day came quickly after that as well. The monarch was dressed in his best clothes at that time and everything was ready.
He invited one by one the most significant citizens of his kingdom. When everything seemed to be going smoothly, a problem arose. The master of ceremonies introduced Novo, a foreigner and prince of the Shadowlands.
All present turned to look at the newcomer and were shocked by what they saw.
—I greet you, King Vago and I have come a long way to settle the debt you owe me,— replied the enigmatic prince.
—What do you think I owe you? Have we known each other before,— questioned King Vago mockingly.
—I am your shadow, the one you have cast all over your kingdom for a long time. I am here to please you now that you have called me.
The king turned pale and from that day on and for many nights the monarch could not sleep because he could not stop thinking about the cost of his mistakes: his own life.
Nearby, in his country, there lived a very intelligent man named Lauviah, known to all. The monarch sent for him because he wanted to meet him for this reason.
—What shall I do,— asked the king.
—The light will drive away your shadow if you stop being impulsive and lazy,— said the old man.
If so, I will try.
And so it was that Vago engaged in a bloody struggle between life and death, choosing to live instead. As a result, his mind was free of whims from then on.
Is Lauviah one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels