Tree of Life: is located in the Bina “understanding”
Planetary energies: Saturn and Moon
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Zodiac Regency: from 25° to 30° Cancer, 23° Aries, 4° Cancer, 15° Virgo, 29° Scorpio, and 10° Aquarius
Meaning: “God is good in His own right”
Prince: Archangel Tsaphkiel
Regency hours: 07:40 to 08:00
Angel 24 Haheuiah
- This name is used to cure jealousy, a very frequent evil in today’s society. The fear of losing something we possess.
- This angel possesses the virtues of goodness and benevolence and is invoked to receive God’s grace and mercy.
- Haheuiah is related to the Greek god Hermes, who not only granted dreams but also sponsored thieves, and it is for this reason that his invocation is frequent to get rid of theft.
- Also, it is possible to find in his mercy and salvation for criminals.
- Helps to obtain divine grace and mercy.
- Protects exiles, prisoners, and people who suffer legal penalties unjustly.
- Protection against harmful animals, automobile assaults, collisions, and violence in general.
- Connect us with the source of life, it channels the energy of the Mother not only in her aspect of conceiving and giving birth but also in care and protection.
- We can use it as a shield to protect us from the negative emotions that others project on us and overcome those that we generate.
- Help us to know what is the purpose of our incarnation.
How to invoke the Angel Haheuiah (dates and times)
- Schedule: 07:40 to 08:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: Tammuz 24-18, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: July 13-17, April 12, June 25, September 6, November 21, and January 31
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Haheuiah
JET – HEI – VAV
To Heal the Hair
Psalm 95, Verse 6
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Haheuiah
- These people are fearless, wise, and sincere, and in their emotional relationships, they prefer to always act with honesty, even if this means the loss of their loved ones.
- As already mentioned, their greatest virtue is sincerity, and despite their aversion to lies, they prefer to educate rather than judge.
- Whoever is born under their regency has a karmic link with the country in which he lives and with his family.
- Endowed with great spiritual power, maturity, and discernment. He is a great friend and companion with whom everyone wants to live.
- Possesses analytical intelligence, and seeks answers within religious concepts for everything that happens in the world. Dignity and respect are components that mark his strong personality.
- Excellent administrator, endowed with a natural “luck” for business.
- May be involved in the recovery of people who have had problems with justice, offering work, financial and moral support.
- They have great concern for their safety and that of the community.
- May have access to the media, radio, and television and create controversy in debates.
- Professionally, he will be successful as a politician, lawyer, defender of human rights, or activities related to the exact sciences and security.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 24)
Dominates violence, kidnapping, and terrorism. He may use writings to encourage crime and violence, as well as being a protector of criminals and practicing crimes in the name of religion or spirituality, using “entities”.
“The Law of Mercy”
In the Binah area, justice was administered with great rigor. “If you break the law, you will be punished by it,” was their motto.
It was true that many people obeyed the law because they were so terrified of the severity of the punishment that they thought twice before breaking it. However, Haheuiah was one of those who did not share this concern.
He was willing to plunder the royal treasury that very night, as he had done on previous occasions, to demonstrate his total disregard for the law.
Perhaps he had better luck the previous times he had looted the palace, but that would not be the case this time, as he was found and apprehended by the guards.
Haheuiah was unaware at the time of his impending death at the hands of King Binah’s hatred and fury. Previously, he had been defeated by the ingenuity of a common thief, but this time it was different.
He had the opportunity to prove to the people that the letter of the law is more than just printed paper. Now they would measure its real weight.
The trial was held quickly after the jury was chosen, and the verdict was given in an instant. The proof was indisputable. He deserved to be punished, for he had broken the law.
Prisoner Haheuiah is found guilty of the crime charged against him by this jury, which reached this conclusion unanimously.
Given this, the judge ruled that the prisoner would receive the harshest possible punishment: exile from the region of Binah and transfer to the Dark Zone of Geburah, where he would reside until his death.
Habeuiah understood exactly what this entailed, but he showed no resentment towards those who condemned him. He understood that he deserved to be punished because he had placed no limits on his behavior.
But no one could stop him from asking the Supreme Judge for forgiveness for his mistakes.
—My God, please forgive me for my faults and for those who judge me here on earth. We ask your mercy to erase our transgressions and set us free.
Thus, the judge overruled his decision because mercy should be added as a new element to the laws, proving that the judge’s pleas had miraculous results.
—Do you repent of what you have done, asked Binah.
“I acknowledge my sins, judge, and ask to be punished for it. Accordingly, you will be transferred to the palace where you will work for the king’s treasurer. Thereby you will be saved.”
Thus mercy, a quality of divine love, was included in human justice. Evil lost a new war that day.
Is Haheuiah one of your cabal’s guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day, and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels