Tree of Life: is located in the sphere of Chessed “compassion”
Planetary energies: Jupiter and Sun
Zodiac sign: Leo
Zodiac Regency: from 10° to 15° Leo, 26° Aries, 7° Cancer, 18° Virgo, 1° Sagittarius, and 13° Aquarius
Meaning: “God who punishes the wicked”
Prince: Archangel Tsadkiel
Regency hours: from 08:40 to 09:00
Angel 27 Yerathel
- This name is to be a partner with the Creator in bringing light to this world.
- Bring prosperity and abundance, both material and spiritual. He is an Angel of grace and blessing.
- It teaches us to see the positive in all situations and fills the soul with optimism and joie de vivre.
- Possesses the quality to associate with the light and changes the severity for harmony.
- This angel possesses the quality of forgiveness and reconciliation, although it is commonly invoked to drive away enemies and confuse them to avoid receiving any harm from them.
- Protection against those who provoke and attack us unjustly.
- To live in peace, in a just environment, and among wise men.
- This angel is linked to the virtues of Zeus, justice, and power.
How to invoke the Angel Yerathel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 08:40 to 09:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: Av 10-14, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: July 28 to August 1, April 15, June 28, September 9, November 24, and February 3
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Yerathel
To Become a Creator’s Partner
Psalm 140, Verse 2
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Yerathel
- Those born under the influence of this angel are vigorous, active, simple, and unyielding people, who try to stay away from vices, anger, and hatred.
- On the other hand, their free nature and their constant need for change and evolution do not prevent them from managing a perfect balance in their lives.
- Despite being tough individuals, their words rarely lend themselves to misunderstandings.
- They are intelligent, balanced, and mature. They manage to balance their instincts, accepting, without necessarily following the advice and demonstrations of affection of all.
- Have strong initiative and perseverance. His life is clear and full of joy.
- It has a noble and refined appearance. He will have protection against any kind of negative force and his power of action will be invincible.
- They will do everything lucidly and thoughtfully and that is why their initiatives are successful.
- Will have a great capacity to know the future through oracles, dreams, or projections, constantly revalidating his attitudes.
- It will be a defender of the sciences and the arts and will be able to mobilize a great number of people for an ideal.
- Professionally, those influenced by Yeratel will exercise high positions or will work in jobs related to diplomacy or law. Despite it, they will manage to stand out in any profession that they choose.
- They can be writers, journalists, social workers, or develop professions related to culture and pleasure.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qliphoth 27)
Dominates ignorance, intolerance, and violence. It will defend authoritarian systems and support the abuse of work for minimal remuneration. It may practice barbaric acts and live in a utopian world.
Reflective Story Angel Yerathel
Yerathel: “Malon, The Bad”
Malon was far from being what we could call a good boy, but on the contrary, his wickedness was such that his fame preceded him wherever he went. He was well known and feared in all the neighborhoods and nobody wanted him as a classmate at school.
This contempt made the evil Malon even angrier than he was already and he would rebel with violent acts, destroying everything that crossed his path.
On a couple of occasions, the guards had to intervene, and on one of them they arrested him, but they only frightened him, and soon after he was released.
But Malón would not be cowed by the police threats and continued, again and again, to spread terror wherever he went.
One morning it occurred to him to pay a visit to the school, surprising everyone who came across him. His appearance was disastrous. He gave the impression that he had slept in the clothes he was wearing.
His hair was disheveled and his face showed that he had not been in contact with water for days, perhaps months.
Everyone moved away from him when he approached, but that didn’t seem to matter too much to him that day.
Following his instinct, he went into one of the classrooms and once inside he sat down at a desk. Suddenly and as if it were an infectious plague, everyone left his side, leaving him alone and isolated.
But in an unexpected way and surprising even Malon himself, a boy approached him and with a friendly smile on his lips, said:
– May I sit with you?
That request made the despised and feared Malon stammer, and while still under the effects of his surprise, he replied: “Yes, yes, you can sit down:
– Yes, yes, you may sit down.
– Well, I think we’ll be good friends, my name is Yerathel – his new companion boldly commented.
– What makes you think I want to be your friend? – asked Malon serenely.
– I have nothing against you. I don’t consider you my enemy, nor do I think you ever will, since even if you slander me, deceive me, or even punish me, I won’t consider it an offense. I will think that perhaps I have deserved it.
Those words managed to make the slumbering heart of that unfortunate boy, who until now had felt rejected and despised by everyone, beat again. That mysterious boy with his sincerity had won his trust and made him feel alive again.
From that day on, Malon and his friend Yerathel lived very close and taught others that love must be offered to all beings, even if they sometimes appear in the face of the enemy.
Is Yerathel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels