Tree of Life: is located in the sphere of Chessed “compassion”
Meaning: “God who gives wisdom”
Prince: Archangel Tsadkiel
Regency hours: from 08:00 to 08:20 (from sunrise that day)
Regency (Jewish calendar): 26 de Tamúz al 1 Av 5780
Regency (Gregorian calendar) ↓ 18 to 22 July 2020. Other regency days in 2020: April 13, June 24, September 4, November 15 and January 26, 2021
Angel 25 Nith-Haiah
- Nith-Haiah connects you to the energy of the Spiritual Teacher, the inner Guide.
- It is often related to wisdom and learning.
- This angel is invoked to obtain divine wisdom and to discover the hidden mysteries, to obtain wisdom and revelations of hidden mysteries.
- Influences white magic to bring new revelations, obtain peace through knowledge of truth.
- It will help you become a carrier of wisdom and supreme love.
- Love peace and silence, thus giving love to wisdom, peace and solitude.
- He is the Angel for anyone who studies Kabbalah and the metaphysical world.
- Connect with the truth. He generates continuity in projects, pleasures, etc.
- Under the protection of this Guardian Angel, you have the power to obtain whatever you wish.
- He will be your patron and protector and will make it possible for you to find a peaceful place to practice meditation..
How to invoke the Angel Nith-Haiah
The invocation of the Angel Nith-Haiah must be between 8:00 and 8:20 (from sunrise on that day)
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 34, Verse 5, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that petitions as thanks be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. For very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
Born under the regency to the Angel Nith-Haiah
- Those people who are born under the influence of the Nith – Haiah angel are characterized by being intelligent, intuitive, independent and observant, which makes them excellent advisors and better teachers.
- Due to their great capacity to be one step ahead of others, getting benefit from their hunches.
- They are free people, a little introverted but sociable, who find in research and books a refuge for their concerns.
- Evolved aspect: they possess serenity, moderation, balance, self-control, harmony and patience. In this way, he is able to stabilize himself emotionally, professionally and materially more easily than others.
- He is benevolent even to his enemies, lives fully, having joy and pleasure of living.
- His life has no obstacles or limits.
- Generally self-taught and well informed on any subject.
- May possess great paranormal power and inspiration to master the esoteric sciences.
- He will be curious about the science of evil so that he can counteract it through good.
- He will know how to conjure up prayers for elementals and attract revelations that through his charisma will influence people’s behavior.
- He will love peace, solitude, contemplation and the mysteries of nature.
- From childhood he will understand the meaning of things, not as a questioner but as an observer.
- He will have strong protection from the higher masters.
- Professionally he will be successful as a psychologist, writer, scientist or other activity related to esotericism.
Negative aspects of the Angel Nith-Haiah
Black magic (Satan’s cult), prostitution and evil dominate. He can use the forces of evil in revenge, use animals in sacrificial rituals. He is the author of formulas of sorcery, causing evils to nature and making pacts with the devil.
Psalm of invocation Angel Nith-Haiah
“I called on the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.”
Angel Nith-Haiah “The Superb Wizard”
For twelve long years, the young Nith-Haiah had coexisted with the sages and the magicians in the Great Temple of the Mysteries.
He had travelled a difficult road, only to be able to enter as an apprentice in the service of one of the seven Masters, and once inside his eagerness to learn led him to quickly gain the confidence and affection of his instructors.
After four years of hard learning, the young seeker had become knowledgeable of the most important secrets and his desire to make them known to others was so strong that he often forgot fundamental things in his behaviour.
– Never forget that when you make use of your power in the outside world, you must always do so selflessly, and most importantly, do so humbly and serve the needy.
These were the words of his Master, who saw how his student’s desire to know magic and change the world made him forget the Essential.
The day so long awaited by Nith-Haiah arrived. He entered as an ignorant apprentice and left as a wise Master. He could choose to stay as an instructor in the Temple or go out into the world as a mystery revealer. And, he chose the latter.
He was already on his way. His only baggage was a bundle where he kept some healing ointments. That’s all. He needed nothing more, for the High Priests were welcomed and cared for in every village they found in their path.
The spirit that animated him made him soon arrive in the vicinity of a humble village. As he approached, he thought of ways to surprise them with his magic. He had to make himself known as soon as possible, and thus generate their sympathy.
It was in this way that he had the idea of invoking the spirits of nature, the Elves to produce the winds, the Salamanders to provoke the fury of thunder, and the Undines to let their waters fall to earth.
Nith-Haiah had caused a needless storm. The villagers did not believe their eyes and cursed at that time, for it was destroying the crops in their fields, and this meant a year of calamity and famine.
The inexperienced magician saw with terror in his eyes all the evil he had caused, and he repented of his acts, while he remembered the words of his Master:
– Do not use your power, if in your actions there is no humility.
It was true,” thought the magician, “he had acted arrogantly, and now he must rectify all that he had done.
Without anyone noticing it, the magician invoked the Gnomes, the spirits of the earth, and asked them to help him bring order to the fields. And so they did. Since that day, the power of the Master was always at the service of just causes.
** About the days of the regency of the Angel 25 Nith-Haiah
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 25 Nith-Haiah is in charge in the year 2020-2021 and not the date when you were born.
Angels do not have a fixed regency date (it changes every year) and their beginning is determined by the 0º degree of Aries. Therefore it always changes, like the days of birth that are not always the same day of the month. Is that understood?
If it was not calculated correctly in the year you were born, the precise time of sunrise, winter and summer time (where there is this condition) has the wrong numbers and names of your guardian angels.
If you want to know the exact numbers and names of your birth angels you can request our services of precise manual calculation…
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)