Tree of Life: is located in the sphere of Chessed “compassion”
Meaning: “God of patience”
Prince: Archangel Tsadkiel
Regency hours: from 09:40 to 10:00
Planetary energies: Jupiter and Venus
Zodiac sign: Leo
Zodiac Regency: from 25° to 30° Leo, 29° Aries, 10° Cancer, 21° Virgo, 4° Sagittarius and 16° Aquarius
Angel 30 Omael
- This name has the power to reconnect with a person in conflict. It raises the spiritual level to resolve things with gentleness.
- It helps us to overcome our egos. Omael offers fertility, fullness, the energy of happiness and material and spiritual abundance.
- Bridges and open channels connect us with the spiritual energy, with the root of our soul in the Divine Mind.
- His quality before humanity is patience, that is why he is invoked to receive serenity and calmness.
- Also to free oneself from despair and to feel relief in complex situations.
- Dominates the protection of the animal kingdom and influences the perpetuation of species and races.
- Influence chemists, doctors and surgeons.
- To have a good relationship between parents and children.
- To guide our doctor or surgeon.
How to invoke the Angel Omael (dates and times)
- Schedule: 09:40 to 10:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: 25-29 of Av, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: August 12-16, April 18, June 1, September 12, November 27 and February 6
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Omael
ALEF – VAV – MEM
Reconnecting with a Person in Conflict
Psalm 7, Verse 18
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Omael
- Those born under the influence of the angel Omael are docile, tender and affectionate people, who do not find fixed limits when it comes to love and giving.
- It is also possible that they possess healing gifts and for this reason, it is prudent that they let themselves be guided by medicine.
- They possess great qualities for learning and in fields such as natural medicine, they find their reason for living in order to contribute their knowledge to humanity.
- Are creative, practical, fun and with a wise balance that characterizes them.
- Extremely fair and live in harmony with their universe. They have a kind of super-protection from their angel, thanks to this they will have absolute self-confidence and will always fight for great ideals.
- Will love animals, nature and people with great sincerity.
- They will have a general knowledge of all areas and will always be re-evaluating situations in search of a more objective vision.
- Thanks to your angel you will have victory and success reaching fulfillment in every way, but you must exercise your free will in choosing your line of destiny.
- Professionally, he will be able to develop as a pediatrician, obstetrician, surgeon, politician, or exercise activities related to childcare, chemistry, or anatomy.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 30)
Dominates indifference, violence against animals and the propagation of monstrous phenomena. He may favor Nazi ideas, manufacture deadly chemicals, support euthanasia, deny his children and be sexually attracted to children and adolescents.
Undoubtedly, that day would go down in history as one of the great ones. Everyone rejoiced at the union of Hesed, the prince of the fields of wealth and Netzah, the heiress of the kingdoms of beauty.
There were many who hoped that the royal marriage, which the parents had planned early on, would bear rich and beautiful fruit.
Hesed was famous for his generosity and Netzah was highly prized for her stunning beauty. All the people could live in a land that many compared to Paradise after the two kingdoms merged.
Everyone’s hearts overflowed with joy and as it spread from one person to another, soon every last soul was overcome with fulfillment.
Everything continued to grow without limit as time went on, the fields prospered and copious harvests were gathered. Health and harmony were everywhere and every day brought prosperous gains.
Yet despite all these gifts from earth and sky, there was a distrust that crept behind everyone like a strange shadow. In time, no one could escape it and it grew to the point of ending the happiness of the young monarchs.
It remained a mystery to all. They wondered what horrible evil their sovereigns were going through that had robbed them of their delight. They were so worried that they chose to send an agent to the palace to ask.
—Your Majesties, I have been appointed by the people as a delegate to express to you our concern on perceiving your present sadness,— said the emissary as he formally received the monarchs.
—What is the root of this illness?
—The north is where we find fruitfulness. Wealth is seen if we look to the south; light is visible if we look to the east and life is visible if we look to the west. What more can we desire,— asked the perplexed delegate.
—All the seeds of our countries grow and produce fruit, which is a source of joy to all. However, my seed does not do the same in the queen’s womb. If I were given a choice, I would change half the kingdom.
—The queen would have children,— lamented the young monarch.
—But, sire. Your pessimistic ideas are like hail, which, when it hits the ground, prevents the seeds from sprouting. Are you unaware of the magic of the wise Omael,— asked the emissary in astonishment?
—You are right, dear friend; our ideas are like hail. However, please tell me who Omael is,— asked the king with great interest.
—He is one of the most knowledgeable elders in the area. His influence attracts the energies of life, restoring fertility to infertile women.
—So please convey my request to such a magnificent sage. Ask him if the queen needs his attention.
The precious old man paid a visit to the queen and she obeyed his advice by drinking spring water first thing in the morning for nine days. After this time, her womb was fertile and ready to give birth.
Joy could once again reign in the prosperous region of Hesed-Netzah thanks to Omael’s wisdom and the kings’ passionate desire to give life.
Is Omael one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels