Tree of Life: is located in the sphere of Chessed “compassion”
Meaning: “Righteous God”
Prince: Archangel Tsadkiel
Regency hours: from 10:20 to 10:40 (from sunrise that day)
Regency (Gregorian calendar) ↓ 2 to 6 of Elul 5780
Regency ** (Gregorian calendar): 22 to 26 August 2020. Other regency days in 2020: April 20, July 1, September 11, November 22 and February 2, 2021
Angel 32 Vasariah
- The angel Vasariah is usually favorable in cases where we are attacked judicially, so he must be invoked to receive favors from the heavenly entities.
- The energy of this Name attracts magnetism, popularity, sensitivity to social problems, affective issues, rectitude.
- It helps you to have great imagination, capacity to learn and retain the lessons of life.
- In case the person attacked is the one who acted in an improper way, you should invoke it to achieve conciliation with the adverse party, this in order to avoid getting hurt.
- It favors grace and clemency for great businessmen.
- It has influence over lawyers and judges.
- He is an angel of justice, attracting redemption to the world and getting out of evil.
- It connects you to the tree of life and to the consciousness of the messianic age.
How to invoke the Angel Vasariah
The invocation of the Angel Vasariah must be between 10:20 and 10:40 (from sunrise on that day)
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 116, Verse 4, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that petitions as thanks be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. For very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
Born under the regency to the Angel Vasariah
- Those who are born under the influence of the angel Vasariah tend to be eloquent, sincere, and fairly straightforward people.
- Thanks to their righteous and dedicated personality they manage to surround themselves with many people, and every day of their lives they use their gifts to please God and thus serve their fellow men.
- He will have an excellent memory, and will speak any language with ease. He will be a great scholar, and his life will be rich in experiencing a little of everything.
- He wants everyone, regardless of race, creed or culture, to be worthy of the same opportunities in life.
- His motto is “respect to be respected”.
- He has the gift of speech and the ability to speak in public. He is invincible when speaking to superiors, especially in defense of the less fortunate.
- Must overcome obstacles in his life by keeping himself in balance internally.
- His often austere appearance hardly shows the great responsibility he will have towards his fellow men. He will be an active warrior, taking quick attitudes and never abandoning his decisions.
- Professionally he will be able to be a lawyer, social worker, professor and writer of books, summaries, guides or articles to help those who do not know.
Negative aspects of the Angel Vasariah
Irresponsibility, wickedness and spite are rampant. He can be a genius of evil, with a corrupt spirit, misusing sacred texts and laws.
Psalm of invocation Angel Vasariah
“Then I called on the name of the Lord, saying, O Lord, deliver my soul now.”
Angel Vasariah “A News of Hope”
Yesod was known as the land of treasure. It was here that the fruits that were harvested in other regions were deposited, and when some king needed to replenish his strength it was here that he could find it.
In the centre of the city there was a high building and at the highest part of it, an immense mirror revealed the faces of the 7 Kings every day.
But it happened one day that the mirror did not project the image of Vasariah, king of power and abundance. The alarm was immediately raised and the bells of the tower rang again and again, urgently summoning the counsellors of that rich kingdom.
– Something unheard of has happened – exclaimed one of the Councillors, Vasariah has not projected his image in the Sacred Mirror.
– It cannot be – said another in a very worried tone, if Vasariah stops projecting his image the whole earth will be orphaned.
– What will become of the justice that keeps the balance of Netzah, the land of beauty? – questioned the counsellors among themselves.
– Who will give work to the workers of Geburah? If we do not do something and soon, nature will be paralyzed and nothing will grow in the land, leaving it sterile and deserted.
– This means hunger and death – added others in a nefarious tone.
– Well, we all know what the absence of King Vasariab means, but we can’t just stand around talking and talking. I propose to send an emissary to his kingdom and let him know what is happening – interrupted the wisest of the advisors.
All agreed on that idea, and the envoy was already on his way, who after five days of marching arrived in the lands of plenty. He was well received and soon found himself before the king, whom he questioned courageously, happy to see him safe and sound.
– Your Majesty, I have been appointed an emissary of the seven Councillors of Yesod, for the bells of the box tower rang announcing your absence from the Sacred Mirror,” explained the envoy.
– Oh, you must forgive my carelessness but you have nothing to fear. Go and tell the counsellors that the birth of a son occupied my attention so much that I forgot to project my face. Communicate that the power and abundance of Hesed already has an heir.
With that good news the emissary returned, and on making public the joy of Vasariah, all celebrated him with a lush banquet.
** About the days of the regency of the Angel 32 Vasariah
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 32 Vasariah is in charge in the year 2020-2021 and not the date when you were born.
If you want to know the exact numbers and names of your birth angels you can request our services of precise manual calculation…
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)