Angel 21 Nelkhael
- Nelkhael expresses the Beauty of the Cosmic Law which brings harmony, proportion, equilibrium.
- The energy of the Angel Nelkhael and the Name manifests the complete equilibrium of the Law, in all its mechanisms of Providence and Rectification.
- It confers the deep understanding of the cosmic dynamics, both in the external aspect - science, mathematics, esotericism - and in that of the cycles and destiny of the soul.
- It repairs our connection with the root of our soul.
- It helps us to restrain our ego and to listen to the true deep self.
- The angel Nelkhael is related to fame and fortune, its invocation should be made to fight against evil spells, to keep away bad energies and slanderers.
- It destroys the power of evil spirits, liberation from oppressive situations.
- It favors the learning of mathematics and abstract sciences.
- When your strength is exhausted, it allows you to connect with a second breath and go all the way
- It allows you to see shortcuts so you don't waste time in life.
How to invoke the Angel Nelkhael (dates and times)
- The invocation of the angel Nelkhael must be between 06:40 to 07:00 hours (from sunrise on that day)
- Jewish calendar regency 5781: 18 to 22 Tammuz
- Gregorian calendar regency 2021: June 28 to July 2, April 9, June 20, August 30, November 11 and January 22.
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 18, Verse 50, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that requests as acknowledgements be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. And for very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 21 Nelkhael is regent in the year 2021 and not the date when you were born.
If you wish to know the exact names and numbers of your birth angels you can request our services of precise manual calculation.
Born under the regency to the Angel Nelkhael
- Those born under the regency of this angel will find in the universe, its mysteries and secrets, all the reasons for their existence.
- They are optimistic people and eager for knowledge, which is why they will often obtain their greatest achievements in the field of study and research of any kind.
- Is possible to mention that their greatest achievements will be found in the triumph over ignorance.
- They show a lot of severity, moderation in words, balance between the spiritual and the material.
- He has a strong capacity for leadership, self-control and patience.
- You seek your financial stability by pursuing your ideal at any cost and not accepting losses.
- Gifted with intelligence and imagination, he has maturity and mastery over his self.
- Always seeks the harmonization of everyone in the family, even though he often feels misunderstood by family members.
- Tends to be a loner, always looking for his ideal partner.
- Loves the beautiful and hates the ugly and vulgar.
- Will be very loved and respected in his work environment, refined, lover of poetry and painting.
- He likes to give flowers.
- He will be able to search scientifically the transcendental knowledge through the reading of old texts. His mission will be to unite science and art with religion.
- Will like to develop his mediunity through the esoteric sciences, but always in an analytical way. He has a personality of the type they say: "Seeing is believing".
- Those who are born under the power of this angel are characterized by having a perfect balance between intuition and reason, so that it is possible to see them one step ahead of the others.
- The unknown is the engine that fuels their lives, for they feel the need to always inquire and explore in order to obtain answers.
- Sincere, disciplined, responsible and persevering.
- Professionally they can teach mathematics, geography, philosophy, geometry, administration, computers; they can also work as psychologists or social workers.
Negative aspects of the Angel Nelkhael
He masters error, violence, aggressiveness, ignorance and prejudice. It can facilitate the enactment of erroneous laws. In his vision of the future, there is work only for machines, as he underestimates the human aspect in the company.
Psalm of invocation Angel Nelkhael
"Therefore I will praise you among the nations and sing, O Lord, in honour of your name."
Angel Nelkhael "Summoning the Spirits"
From a very young age young Nelkhael had been drawn to the hidden mysteries of life.
His favorite playground was the cemetery, he was passionate about the idea of being able to communicate with the dead, although he had not yet succeeded, at least until that day, because from then on, surprises would follow one after another.
Nelkhael got up very early that morning. He seemed to be in a real hurry to get to an appointment, but the only thing that worried him that day was visiting the library.
He wanted to look for a book that had been recommended to him so that he could once and for all communicate with the spirits of the dead. He was the first to visit the library and had all the time in the world to read.
"Dialogue with the Dead" was the title of the book, and he soon found it.
All morning the restless young man did not lift his head from the book. He was deeply concentrated on reading its contents and did not realize that they were going to be closed. It had been worth it, for he now knew how to contact the spirits, and he could waste no more time.
He went home and following the instructions in the text he had read, he prepared a table where he drew the letters of the alphabet, as well as numbers and some sentences. He found this very amusing, and was anxious to put into practice what he had learned.
And so he did. Nelkhael summoned the spirits of the dead. He called on them several times, until they manifested themselves through him.
His own spirit had been partially left out of his body, and his place was now taken by a mocking spirit who was eager to have fun, but who stole his energies in order to express himself.
That experience pleased him, and he repeated it one, two, three, infinite times, until the day came when he began to realize that he depended on that spirit. He felt trapped by it and his will no longer responded to it. That spirit gave him orders, and he was powerless to refuse to obey them.
One night, while he was sleeping, Nelkhael's spirit received a visit in the world where dreams come to life. It was a luminous being who, addressing him, said:
- You must know that we are Children of Light. If you breathe in and meditate on the light, you will become a living light and no being from the shadows will be able to oppress you.
Those words were sweetly pronounced and captivated the young Nelkhael.
When he awoke, the first thing he did was to light a thick candle which he used to dispel the darkness. Without delay, he gave himself over to meditation and searched his mind for light, and found it. He wished in his heart to love the light, and he felt light.
He saw how with his hands he carried light and became light in others. From that day on, Nelkhael was free. He no longer felt imprisoned by that mocking spirit.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)