Angel 16 Hekamiah
- Hekamiah and his Name represents direct wisdom, intuition and sensitivity.
- Power of imagination, ability to reflect in image the highest archetypes of the spirit. It confers great enlightenment and is a point of reference and guidance for those who follow the spiritual path.
- It governs the energetic transmutation that becomes in our body of light.
- It cures depression, rebuilds the connection. It is also the Name to use when we feel we have fallen, to get up again, to rise from our ashes.
- This angel is related to creation, and is often invoked to rid us of enemies, reveal the traitors.
- He protects people in positions of command.
- It helps to fight the traffickers, to obtain victories and to liberate the oppressed.
- It interferes with courage and fidelity.
- It raises our astral fortunes.
How to invoke the Angel Hekamiah (dates and times)
- The invocation of the angel Hekamiah must be between 05:00 to 05:20 hours (from sunrise on that day)
- Jewish calendar regency: (Year 5781) 23 to 27 of Sivan
- Gregorian calendar regency: (Year 2021) June 3 to 7, April 4, June 15, August 25, November 6 (Year 2022) January 17
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 10, Verse 1, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that requests as acknowledgements be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. And for very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 16 Hekamiah is regent in the year 2021-2022 and not the date when you were born.
Born under the regency to the Angel Hekamiah
- Those born under the power of this angel are people who reflect love, tolerance, and understanding, who as subordinates are faithful, loyal, and compliant, while as leaders are tolerant, understanding, and grateful.
- Sensitive and highly perceptive.
- They have a natural aura of peace. Their sincerity is reflected through their nobility and authority, their personality and prestige.
- Are faithful to their oaths, have a frank, loyal, courageous character and are sensitive to questions of honor.
- Takes extreme care of his family and children, giving them priority over everything else.
- Loved by all, he will always be respected for the sensitivity he possesses.
- Will live every minute of his life with great tenderness, love and hope and will wish for everyone a life as worthy as his own.
- Will always like to be changing everything, from the position of the furniture, restoration and painting of his house to the physical appearance with which he takes great care and attention.
- Very sensual, she will appreciate keeping trophies of her loves as if externalizing the feelings of the past.
- These people are loyal and faithful to their superiors, which is why they excel in their professions and achieve success early.
- On the spiritual level, they attach great importance to their God, and they live in gratitude for everything and everything they have received from him.
- On the other hand, they have been gifted with wisdom and intuition, which often leads them to clarify complex or unknown situations.
- Professionally, they will succeed in working in the legislative field, in the Supreme Court of Justice, or, because of their ability to speak different languages, in activities related to culture.
- You may practice professions related to finance, the financial market, journalism, public relations, communications, or those related to art, beauty and aesthetics.
Negative aspects of the Angel Hekamiah
He masters betrayal, infidelity, seduction and rebellion. Also the obtaining of illegal money, as in the buying and selling of stolen cars, using physical force to make oneself understood and to spread dangerous drugs.
He will make use of anonymous letters and get involved in family life plots. A hypnotist, “conscious medium”, he will be able to use Eastern practices to ruin what people consider to be holy.
Psalm of invocation Angel Hekamiah
“Why do you stay away, Lord, and hide in times of danger?”
Angel Hekamiah “The Unhappy King”
Very early in the morning, in that quiet morning, King Haman, in fact, had not been able to sleep all night, for a worry was robbing him of his sleep. The sorceress of the realm had seen in the sacred ashes the death of the Sovereign.
– What do the ashes predict, wise enchantress? – the king asked her with interest.
– Your Majesty, Your Majesty, I do not know what is wrong with me, I can hardly perceive the Voices of Time – the sorceress hesitated.
– Concentrate, I beg you, for we cannot begin the year without knowing the future to come – replied Haman.
– But Your Majesty… – cried the Wise One, but she could not finish.
– I will not accept a refusal for an answer – interrupted the king – I want to know what you see.
– If that is what you want, know that the Voices from Beyond speak of death.
– Of death? – asked the king, surprised. Tell me, to whom will death visit? perhaps we can help him.
– You cannot, Your Majesty,” said the sorceress, “for death will knock at your door.
Sadness took hold of him and he was very unhappy, for he was full of life, and now he was afraid to leave it.
On that morning he walked through the palace gardens, and without realizing it he turned into the woods. When he was most absorbed in his thoughts, a groan of sorrow came to his attention, and he went over to the place from which they came, and found an old man half dead and collapsed on the ground.
King Haman ran to the aid of the unfortunate man and saw that his wounds were serious. He understood that he urgently needed the Wise Man’s care. Without further delay Haman carried the old man on his shoulders and moved him to the palace where he would receive the care he required. This saved his life.
Once he recovered, the old man asked who had saved him.
– It was King Haman himself, a noble old man. To him you owe your life, but yet no one can prevent you from losing it.
– Is he suffering some incurable evil? – asked the old man.
– The evil of mature karma – answered the Sage who had taken care of him.
– Being so, tell your king not to fear for his destiny, for by saving my life, he has saved his own. I was his destiny, and his love for me has opened a new page in the Sacred Book of Time.
– Take your king’s life, then.
No one ever saw Hekamiah again, that was the old man’s name. Haman lived for many years.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)