Tree of Life: it is located in the sphere of Kohmat “Wisdom”
Planetary energies: Uranus and the Moon
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Zodiac Regency: from 15° to 20° Gemini, 15° Aries, 27° Gemini, 7° Virgo, 21° Scorpio and 2° Aquarius
Meaning: “God Who Erects the Universe”
Prince: Archangel Raziel
Regency hours: from 05:00 to 05:20
Angel 16 Hekamiah
- This name elevates our astral luck.
- Power of the imagination, capacity to reflect in the image the highest archetypes of the spirit. It confers great enlightenment and is a reference point and guide for those who follow the spiritual path.
- Represent direct wisdom, intuition and sensitivity.
- Rule the energetic transmutation that takes place in our body of light.
- Heal depression and rebuild the connection. It is also the name to use when we feel we have fallen, to rise again, to rise from our ashes.
- This Angel is related to the creation and is often invoked to free us from enemies and to unveil the traitors.
- Protect people in positions of command.
- To help to fight traitors, obtain victories and to liberate the oppressed.
- It interferes with courage and fidelity.
How to invoke the Angel Hekamiah (dates and times)
- Schedule: 05:00 to 05:20
- Regency Jewish calendar: Sivan 14-18, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: June 3-7, April 4, June 17, August 29, November 13 and January 23
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Hekamiah
HEI – KOF – MEM
Raise Astral Luck
Psalm 10, Verse 1
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Hekamiah
- Those born under the power of this Angel are people who reflect affection, tolerance and understanding, who as subordinates are faithful, loyal and complacent, while as leaders they are tolerant, understanding and grateful.
- Sensitive and highly perceptive.
- They have a natural aura of peace. Their sincerity is reflected through their nobility and authority, their personality and prestige.
- Faithful to his oaths, he is frank, loyal, brave and susceptible to questions of honor.
- Extremely concerned about his family and his children, giving them priority above all.
- Loved by all, he will always be respected for the sensitivity he possesses.
- Will live every minute of his life with a lot of tenderness, love and hope and will wish for everyone an existence as worthy as his own.
- It will always like to be changing everything, from the position of the furniture, restoration and painting of its house to the physical appearance with which it has a lot of care and attention.
- Very sensual, they will appreciate keeping trophies of their loves as externalizing the feelings of the past.
- These people are loyal and faithful to their superiors, for which they manage to stand out in their professions and obtain success in a precocious way.
- At the spiritual level, they attach great importance to their God and are grateful for everything and everything they have received from him.
- On the other hand, they are endowed with wisdom and intuition, which often leads them to clarify complex or unknown situations.
- Professionally, they will be successful in legislative work, in the Supreme Court of Justice, or, because of their ability to speak different languages, in activities related to culture.
- They will be able to exercise professions related to finance, the financial market, journalism, public relations, communications, or those related to art, beauty and aesthetics.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 16)
Dominates betrayals, infidelity, seduction and rebellion. Also, the obtained illegal money, as in the buying and selling of stolen cars, using physical force to make himself understood and disseminating dangerous drugs.
“The unhappy king”
King Haman awoke unusually early on that still morning; actually, he had been awake all night because he had been unable to sleep due to worry. The death of the Sovereign was revealed to the sorceress of the realm in the sacred ashes.
—Wise sorceress, what do the ashes portend,— asked a curious king.
The sorceress paused and said: —Your Majesty, I do not know what is wrong with me, I can hardly perceive the Voices of Time.
—We cannot begin the year without knowing the future, so pay attention,— said Haman. However, the Sage cried out but was cut off.
—I want to know what you see, for I will not take refusal for an answer,— interposed the king.
—If you will bear in mind that the voices from beyond speaking of death.
—Death?— asked the king in surprise. —Whom will death visit? If we knew, we could assist him.
—You cannot, your majesty, for death will knock at your door,— said the witch.
He felt very sad and unhappy because, although he was full of life, he was now terrified to leave it.
That morning he went into the forest as he strolled through the palace gardens. He was deep in meditation when he heard a moan of pain. He went to where it came from and discovered an old man lying on the ground, half dead.
When King Haman arrived to help the poor man, he discovered that his wounds were serious. He realized that he needed Sage’s help immediately. Haman quickly picked up the old man and took him to the palace where he would receive the necessary care. He was saved.
Upon reviving, the old man asked for his savior. Although he owes his life to King Haman, a noble old man, no one can prevent him from losing it.
—Is he afflicted with a deadly disease,— the old man asked.
—The evil of ripe karma,— replied the sage who had attended him.
I was his destiny and his love for me has opened a new page in the Sacred Book of Time, so please tell your king not to fear for his destiny, for in saving my life he has saved his own.
Then bring your king back to life. Haman lived many years; his name was Hekamiah and no one saw him again.
Is Hekamiah one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of June
- Angel Number 15 Hariel
May 29 to June 2
- Angel Number 17 Lauviah
- Angel Number 18 Caliel
- Angel Number 19 Leuviah
- Angel Number 20 Pahaliah
- Angel Number 21 Nelkhael
June 28 to July 2
- Archangel Raziel – Secret of God
Raziel possesses profound and hidden truths about God, the soul and the universe, among other things. In keeping with that role, he is famous for being the supposed author of a book in which lie some 1500 keys that comprise the essentials of heavenly and earthly knowledge.