Tree of life: it is located in the sphere of Hod and means majesty or splendor
Planetary energies: Mercury and the Moon
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Zodiac Regency: from 15° to 20° Aquarius, 1° Gemini, 13° Leo, 24° Libra, 7° Capricorn, and 19° Pisces
Meaning: “God who gives life”
Prince: Archangel Michael
Regency hours: from 21:00 to 21:20 hours
Angel 64 Mehiel
- To get the energy to help others and also to understand the secrets of the 72 Names of God.
- Through this angel, we can have an intense, fruitful life, and abundant experiences.
- Help with the materialization of ideas, artistic sensitivity, logic, and inspiration.
- Mehiel teaches us to show ourselves positively and to manifest the best of ourselves.
- Provide strong intuition and psychic perception. The angel channels strong intuition and psychic perception.
- Instructor of humanity.
- Name of relaxation, rest, feeling protected. It transmits inner wisdom in the silence of the calm mind.
- Help with everything related to brain reprogramming and in all forms of therapy, such as neuro-linguistic programming.
- Free us from our mental hallucinations. It helps in meditation to achieve a state of inner serenity.
- The angel connects the astral and mental planes to achieve inner inspiration.
- Protect against the so-called lower astral. It frees us from our inner demons. It protects against the assault of unbridled and unbalanced instinctive forces, of our inner addictions.
- This angel is invoked to obtain salvation and protection against assault and infernal forces.
- To help to avoid being harmed by enemies, to comfort us in the face of adversity.
- To have inspiration for literary works, success in printing, and bookstore business.
- To protect us against traffic accidents.
- It favors those who seek wisdom, teachers, authors, and speakers and promises to be fulfilled.
- Gives you the energy to help others. Fall in grace to God and love for others.
How to invoke the Angel Mehiel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 21:00 to 21:20
- Regency Jewish calendar: 7-11 Shevat, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: January 29 to February 2, May 22, August 4, October 16, December 31, and March 12
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Mehiel
MEM – JET – YOD
Power to Help Others
Psalm 30, Verse 11
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Mehiel
- Under the influence of this angel, we find idealistic, dreamy, and curious people, which makes them excellent journalists, writers or social communicators.
- On the other hand, their sense of truth and justice leads them to form a very important part in the development of their community.
- They possess great intellectual lucidity and know how to portray society’s problems to perfection, which makes their readers feel identified with the characters in their publications.
- Their publications guarantee them a secondary success since the purpose of their writings is to help others understand a little more about the issues of society and human behavior.
- Also, they find in writing a safe haven to express their feelings and emotions without fear of being judged.
- Will stand out above all for the strength of will to learn.
- Being tolerant and generous, they will understand everyone and look for the positive side of things, as well as understand their faults.
- Always will generally take the best part of anything, as long as the others involved get the best of it.
- They are mature, have luminous intellects, and could have a perfect body. He is full of vitality and knows how to balance reason with passion.
- Loves to love and to be loved, sometimes needing to possess and give affection.
- They always protect the family with their enormous strength, and it could seem a little naive to consider everyone as friends.
- It is difficult for him to perceive betrayal. He gets angry easily when he is treated unfairly and will always be the center of attention because of his splendid way of speaking.
- Can make trips, meetings, or parties constantly.
- It always considers that everything is in its favor, even when it is in difficulties.
- Mostly in his life, there is no place for beliefs in superstition or in forces of destiny.
- Professionally, you will be a journalist, editor, writer, or in public relations.
- They will have a facility for work in publishing or the book trade.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 64)
Dominates exaggerated conviction, controversy, disputes, criticism, and megalomania. He may seek the glory at any price, even sacrificing other people and wasting his generosity on those who do not deserve it.
“Young author Angel Mehiel”
Mehiel’s life had been repetitive and uninteresting for a while. Nothing that was happening could explain her life. Writing had always been his only amusement, but due to his boredom, his imagination had become barren and his source of inspiration seemed to have dried up.
However, it seemed to our protagonist that the bad outlook was not going to stay forever when the human cyclone unexpectedly entered his chamber.
—Brother, brother, look what I have for you,” cried the impulsive young woman, trembling and panting.
Mehiel’s younger sister was the one who had just incited the rage. She must have had something really important in her hands, for the young author’s face began to light up strangely. She took the note and gave it many kisses.
—This is my chance-. She exclaimed incoherently, “Ha ha ha!” —Now I have the motivation to write one more time. I’m going to get that award and become a well-known man. Everyone will be talking about me.
He gave himself inspiration with that illusion. He would bring the characters to life if he could find a solid script. They could do wonders together.
He was confident in his abilities, yes. He had already proved it to her. Days passed, but the budding author had only been able to produce enough pages to fill the wastebasket.
No doubt, his inspiration had gone. He must have grown tired of waiting, for he had let the time pass without doing anything with it. But that was not the reason, and Mehiel, who had originally only sought fame, was taking a new perspective.
He had to write to inform people about the secrets he kept; he no longer cared about fame.
And that adjustment worked wonders. He felt again that distinct tingle that told him to quickly grab paper and pencil, for the wellspring of inspiration had sprung up again and infused his thoughts with images he needed to record.
Once, a terrible beast emerged from the shadows and sought out the man to quench its ravenous thirst. This occurred in the far reaches of time when people lived free and content in an enchanted realm.
That monster, which had ten horns and seven heads, soon unleashed fear throughout paradise. However, according to folklore, there was among them a very intelligent man who was adored by all for his bravery and generosity.
After a violent struggle in which he managed to cut off the seven heads of the beast and seize its ten horns, the brave warrior, armed with a sword forged in the forges of Ketber and tempered in the waters of Hochmah, confronted it.
The brave warrior placed each head on top of one of the seven Sacred Mountains and using the ten horns, built the pillars of a Great Temple. From that moment on, mankind once again experienced happiness.
The whole world revered that country, which ruled over all other nations with intelligence and bravery. Mehiel felt like the warrior hero who had just slain the beast as he finished writing.
How much did he enjoy writing?
The young author turned in his writing the next day. He no longer cared about getting the award, but he still wanted people to be able to read it. And he certainly got it, because the article was chosen from all the submissions and published.
Many children will learn how love and courage can be transformed into unbreakable weapons that can slay any evil, even the dragon’s wrath.
Is Mehiel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day, and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of January
- Angel Number 58 Yeialel
December 30 to January 3
- Angel Number 59 Harahel
- Angel Number 60 Mitzrael
- Angel Number 61 Umabel
- Angel Number 62 Iah-hel
- Angel Number 63 Anauel
- Michael the Archangel, Who is like God?
The archangel Michael is the commander of the heavenly armies. He expelled Satan and his rebellious angels and who will fight with the Dragon mentioned in Revelation.