Tree of life: it is located in the sphere of Hod and signifies majesty or splendor
Planetary energies: Mercury and Mars
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Zodiac Regency: from 25° to 30° Capricorn, 28° Taurus, 9° Leo, 20° Libra, 3° Capricorn and 15° Pisces
Meaning: “God’s relief of the oppressed”
Prince: Archangel Michael
Regency hours: from 19:40 to 20:00 hours
Angel 60 Mitzrael
- Mitzrael frees you from any situation that causes you bondage and feelings of slavery.
- Mitzrael helps you to get out of any problem. It frees you from your persecutors (internal and external).
- The key and action of this Name and Angel is FREEDOM, but through hardships, challenges and trials.
- It empowers us to overcome difficult trials and gives us the ability to rise to a better level of personal development.
- The meditation with this angel drives you through a process of mental renewal to re-align your thoughts.
- It helps to make the right decisions.
- It gives us to balance between thought, word and deed to illuminate our path and thus the indicators and signs that mark it.
- It helps us to find experiences and people we need in important moments of our life.
- Due to its relationship with comfort and serenity, this angel is invoked to achieve peace and calm in difficult moments.
- To solve conflicts with oneself and others and to heal mental problems.
- Attracts the loyalty of subordinates and develops talents and virtues.
- It drives away evil spirits and deflects enemy attacks.
How to invoke the Angel Mitzrael (dates and times)
- Schedule: 19:40 to 20:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: Tevet 28 to Shevat 3, 5784
- Regency gregorian calendar: January 9-13, May 18, July 31, October 12, December 27 and March 8
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Mitzrael
MEM – TZADIK – RESH
Out of Slavery
Psalm 34, Verse 17
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Mitzrael
- Those born under its influence will distinguish themselves in society by their talents and noble virtues.
- It brings together the most beautiful qualities of body and soul.
- Will know how to mean his mistakes because he understands that it is through experiences that we will build our personality. He will always be in search of himself.
- Seeking to reach an ideal of balance and wisdom.
- To be a tireless worker will be his main quality.
- Under this Angel, he will be able to free himself from his karma.
- Under this Angel, he will know how to recognize the hand of God in every detail of nature.
- Since childhood, he will be distinguished by his great maturity and will be prepared to obtain success. And it is by fulfilling his tasks day by day that he will be at peace with his conscience.
- Such a person may be considered a symbol of what it is to be a human being in his totality, both physically and spiritually.
- The greatest achievement of these people is at the mental level because they achieve an almost perfect balance between reason and feelings, which shows them as very objective and accurate people.
- True to their ideals, they fight tirelessly and fiercely to make their dreams a reality.
- Usually, they cultivate all their experiences to use the teachings of these in a special project, which usually generates the fulfillment they are looking for at a social level.
- Professionally, they will be known for their literary skills and intelligence.
- Because of his admiration and respect for nature, he will be able to work in botany, gardening, biochemistry, pharmacy, ecology, etc.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 60)
Dominates disobedience, infidelity, insubordination, alcoholism, drugs and vices in general. Maybe one of those who pray and then do wrong. Tends to impulsively break relationships.
Legend of the Angel Mitzrael
“The price of madness”
The incident I am about to relate to you took place a long time ago, but I still remember it clearly. A monarch was holding a lavish feast in honor of his only son, Prince Mitzrael, who had just turned 14, in a faraway place known as Mermar.
People flocked from all over the country to congratulate the prince on the development of his emotional body. The young Mitzrael would be responsible for his wishes from now on and everything he did with it would be permanently inscribed in his royal blood and become part of his unique history.
The future queen could marry a noble princess when the heir to the kingdom reached marriageable age. The most stunning maidens would attend the meeting for that purpose. They would try to attract the handsome gallant by attracting his attention with their charming beauty.
The royal hall was crowded. No one had forgotten to attend the banquet. Everyone present enjoyed the musical selections, which included catchy songs. Prince Mitzrael, the host, was eagerly awaited and the tables were set with appetizing dishes.
But just when everything seemed to be going smoothly, the unhappiness was interrupted by something.
— Your Majesty, please hurry to the prince’s chambers.
The king assumed that the delay was some sort of joke by his son because of how unhappy he was, but he would soon discover that he was mistaken. Young Mitzrael had lost his mind. He was acting strangely and quite aggressively. With a sword in his hand, he was flailing about as he threatened his servants.
When the monarch realized that he was in danger at the hands of this lunatic, he ran and shouted in terror to the guards to kill the beast.
— If necessary, tie him up,” he told the guard.
His directive was carried out. The young Mitzrael had been disarmed and bound soon after. The prince’s madness had been widely publicized and was well known to all.
The monarch was ridiculed by all and many laughed at him with humor. Nothing could keep them there, so they quickly fled the palace. Who would marry a lunatic, they all reflected.
That disaster greatly moved the monarch, who did not know what to do. Before deciding to consult the sorcerer one day. He was curious to know what had become of his son.
— I need to know what the prince is sick with, so Araf, my friend, invokes the knowledge of the spirits. Why has he suddenly gone mad?
— Are you sure you want to know,” the sorcerer asked enigmatically.
— What do you mean?” the monarch demanded fiercely.
— If you wish, I will.
The sorcerer then called the spirits to him. He opened his eyes a while later, after hearing the answer.
— When you were young, you once cultivated savagery in your heart. You created shame, killed and sexually assaulted innocent children and believed you were acting in the name of a noble cause. Right now, your son is the fruit of that madness. Your son will be cured if you can get rid of that shadow in your heart.
The king was ashamed to admit that what the sorcerer had said was accurate and that he had to uproot the weeds of evil from his heart if he had any love for his son.
In the utmost silence, the monarch strove to escape the shadow that pursued him, until the day he succeeded. The sun was shining when Prince Mitzrael awoke that morning. He had a beautiful future ahead of him. The past was irrelevant now.
He worked dutifully at his father’s side ever since and the two shared a long and full life.
Is Mitzrael one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of January
- Angel Number 58 Yeialel
December 30 to January 3
- Angel Number 59 Harahel
- Angel Number 61 Umabel
- Angel Number 62 Iah-hel
- Angel Number 63 Anauel
- Angel Number 64 Mehiel
January 29 to February 2
- Michael the Archangel, Who is like God?
The archangel Michael is the commander of the heavenly armies. He expelled Satan and his rebellious angels and who will fight with the Dragon mentioned in Revelation.