Tree of life: it is located in the sphere of Hod and means majesty or splendor
Planetary energies: Mercury and Venus
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Zodiac Regency: from 5° to 10° Aquarius, 30° Taurus, 11° Leo, 22° Libra, 5° Capricorn, and 17° Pisces
Meaning: “God’s supreme being”
Prince: Archangel Michael
Regency hours: from 20:20 to 20:40 hours
Angel 62 Iah-hel
- Connect with our inner master, a revelation that awakens us to transcendence.
- The angel Iah-Hel should be invoked by those who seek wisdom and knowledge of the unknown and bring hidden truths into evidence.
- It is like a vessel that gives us blessing and righteousness.
- To favor the comprehension and understanding between spouses.
- To abandon worldly pleasures for transcendent ones.
- Obtain wisdom, and appease the violence of the world.
- Through this Name and Angel, we can make our words pleasant, diplomatic, and seductive.
How to invoke the Angel Iah-hel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 20:20 to 20:40
- Regency Jewish calendar: Shevat 9-13, 5784
- Gregorian calendar regency: January 19-23, May 20, August 2, October 14, December 29, and March 10
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Iah-hel
YOD – HEI – HEI
Connecting with the Master Within
Psalm 24, Verse 5
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Iah-hel
- Those born under the influence of this angel can be understood as asocial people, but in reality, they are lovers of tranquility, meditation, and taking advantage of every moment that life offers them in the best way.
- It is difficult to win the heart of these people because they are somewhat cold and taciturn, but once you manage to win their trust they will be kind, loving, and understanding.
- Do not worry about changes, because they are clear that to evolve it is necessary to go through transition stages that require sacrifices and transformations.
- Despite often being distant, this does not mean that they are standoffish or withdrawn, it is just that they need to get away from the distortions of everyday life to better understand the meaning of their surroundings.
- Faithfully fulfill all duties and obligations to themselves, their family, and the community.
- They will like to practice sports.
- Are spiritually evolved. They know how to harness their energy for their growth or the good of humanity.
- Will think more of others than of himself. From an early age, he will demonstrate security in all his actions, dominating his anxieties.
- A born leader, he has a capacity for improvisation and appreciates challenges.
- It is tactical and always looks for immediate victory, winning almost all the battles.
- Strong to withstand situations that are adverse to his emotional structure and knows that to achieve his goals he must act with constancy.
- Fight for a dignified, transparent, and true image.
- People he meets on countless trips for pleasure or work, he considers as experiences that enrich his inner world.
- Professionally, he could be an athlete, a gymnastics or other sports teacher, or the owner of a sports institute.
- Because of his ability to give orders, he could enter politics, and be a business administrator, entrepreneur, or economist.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 62)
Dominates scandalous and depraved behaviors, frivolity, luxury, and unnecessary expenses. It will be inconstant in its relationships, being interested only in money. It will provoke intrigue, inducing fights in the couples for giving bad advice.
Iah-hel’s parents couldn’t agree and were having an angry discussion without giving any importance to their son, who was listening to that dreadful dialogue.
–It’s madness to spend more money on the operation. You know the hopes the doctor gives us: we will be destroyed. He doesn’t even guarantee that the procedure will cure him: these were the words of his mother, who seemed more concerned about the financial situation than about her son’s well-being.
–Sometimes I fear that my husband is a monster. Her husband responded angrily:
“How can you talk about money when your son may lose his eyesight?
Iah-hel watched this incident unfold as she was distraught. He left his house out of remorse over his parents’ argument, but since he was blind, all he managed to do was to make his situation worse by tripping and falling, which unfortunately caused him to hit his head.
His parents arrived after hearing a loud bang and saw him unconscious and on the floor. They remembered the doctor’s advice not to act quickly because doing so could damage the procedure.
They argued even as they saved him and decided they would never be together if anything happened to the boy.
The medical professionals pulled out all the stops. The wait for the results was only a few days. Iah-hel recovered quickly from the procedure. He was not dazed by the shock, but by the anxiety of his parents.
He was a very intelligent young man who had managed to earn the respect and admiration of his teachers and classmates at school. He never stopped investigating and searching for answers because of his contagious curiosity.
His penchant for asking questions led him to earn the friendly nickname “the why”.
Since he was extremely modest and never pretended to be better than others, this did not bother him. Although he was now blind and unable to read, his curiosity about the world only grew. Iah-hel once had a beautiful experience while he was awake.
The outer darkness disappeared and everything was illuminated without anyone knowing how or why. Immediately he noticed that his body seemed to float and fly. His eyes became aware of a different world of life than the one he was familiar with when there was a sudden eruption of light.
Entities there were dressed in a variety of energetic costumes of various colors. When he was most amazed at this scene, someone entered to block his view.
–Beautiful, don’t you think? Come with me and I’ll show you something,” said the bluish-light figure.
Iah-hel asked, “Sir, where am I?”
–Your current location is the World of Creations. We stay there both when we sleep and when we have tired of the physical body and have made the decision to leave.
The young man repeated his question, “So, am I dead or just asleep?”
–Neither the former nor the latter-. That resplendent being said, “You have reached a condition of inner serenity that entitles you to be a conscious inhabitant of this world. But visit to observe.
Iah-hel turned to face his angry, divorced parents. He knew he had to get away from them, and that desire machines return to his physical body. He had only recently become aware of his vision. Finding his parents and preventing their separation was more important to him.
They had not yet signed the papers that would separate them definitively when he arrived in time. They both experienced the impact of that miracle in their hearts when they saw him. It brought them together again.
Iah-hel urged his parents to locate a serene rural area where he could recuperate. There he would have the opportunity to seek out that shining being again. He earned the nickname “why” for a reason: he had many questions for him.
Is Iah-hel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day, and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of January
- Angel Number 58 Yeialel
December 30 to January 3
- Angel Number 59 Harahel
- Angel Number 60 Mitzrael
- Angel Number 61 Umabel
- Angel Number 63 Anauel
- Angel Number 64 Mehiel
January 29 to February 2
- Michael the Archangel, Who is like God?
The archangel Michael is the commander of the heavenly armies. He expelled Satan and his rebellious angels and who will fight with the Dragon mentioned in Revelation.