Tree of life: it is situated in the sphere of Hod and signifies majesty or splendor
Planetary energies: Mercury and Saturn
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Zodiac Regency: from 15° to 20° Capricorn, 26° Taurus, 7° Leo, 18° Libra, 1° Capricorn, and 13° Pisces
Meaning: “God who attends to the generations”
Prince: Archangel Michael
Regency hours: from 19:00 to 19:20 hours
Angel 58 Yeialel
- It teaches us to flow, to let go, and to let ourselves go. God protects us and fights for us.
- He saves us when we are faced with a terrible situation and do not know what to do.
- It helps us to free ourselves from our past, traumas, and unconscious programming.
- It helps scientific research and any activity that requires a depth of study.
- This angel is related to all generations and is frequently invoked to receive comfort, ward off sadness and alleviate illnesses, especially those related to the eyes.
- It helps to eliminate sadness and to confuse evil and false witnesses.
- Protects against the evil eye. Promotes healing of diseases. Its energy protects us against those who seek our evil.
- It influences those who work with iron products. It favors all that is construction and repair.
- Meditation on the name will make you stop being a prisoner of your past.
- It will lead you to believe in miracles and possess hope-filled joy in the future.
- It confers mental strength and mental logic. It gives mental acuity and inner clarity.
- It combats the negative of the planet Saturn: sadness and melancholy.
How to invoke the Angel Yeialel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 19:00 to 19:20
- Regency Jewish calendar: 18-22 Tevet, 5784
- Regency gregorian calendar: December 30 to January 3, May 16, July 29, October 10, December 25, and March 6
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Yeialel
YOD – YOD – LAMED
For God to fight for us
Psalm 113, Verse 2
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Yeialel
- People born under his regency are distinguished by their courage and frankness.
- They will be considered a lucid person who decides with clarity of expression all complicated and compromising situations.
- The greatest quality of those born under the influence of this angel is the ability to control their instincts and channel the negative energy to turn it into a fortune.
- Reason, objectivity, and willpower lead them to overcome their defects and to take advantage of that impetus and power that for others would be uncontainable.
- You love healthy discussions, debates, and persuasion, and are passionate in every aspect of your life.
- French and with a loving temperament, they will have a great taste for flowers and paintings.
- Optimistic, he loves the truth and defends it so that everything is carried out in perfect order.
- Gifted with great affectivity, strong aesthetic sense, solidity, and appreciation of material goods.
- Accepts well his sensuality acting with serenity and tends to satisfy his tendency for all kinds of pleasures without repressing himself.
- Little introverted, but always controls his exhibitionist instincts.
- Risky, but does not stray too far from the traditional.
- Combative spirit and finds in marriage the solution to his problems.
- Your partner will want to complement you so that you feel strong in the struggles you have to undertake.
- Professionally, you will find it easy to work with decorations, ornaments, and marketing or manufacturing iron products.
- You will be able to participate actively against nuclear weapons and will use all your arguments to defend your ideas.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 58)
Dominates lying, dissimulation, premeditated crime, and terrible homicides. He can be dangerous, traffic arms, destroy public property, and plan sophisticated revenge.
Legend of the Angel Yeialel
“The Valley of Suicides”
According to the unhappy young man who had just jumped into a deep abyss to eliminate all his sufferings, if sadness could be measured, no scales could hold such a weight.
But from time to time, even when we wish to mock our fate, it makes things difficult for us, and Yeialel experienced exactly that.
In his haste to take his own life, the troubled young man quickly overlooked the branches growing at the edge of that terrifying gorge, and as he fell, they caught his body to prevent him from crashing to the ground.
The impact, however, was not strong enough to knock him unconscious. It was then that the irresponsible Yeialel would have a life-changing encounter that he would never forget.
His lifeless body was covered in dense vegetation for protection, but his spirit had left him.
Yeialel, amazed by his surroundings, reflected on how strange everything was. Suddenly, everything lit up and a booming voice proclaimed:
—Attention all present, the honorable Judge Mersat is presiding over the Supreme’s case against Yeialel.
—My God, what was going on? Yeialel, terrified—, said to himself: “I must be dead, and this is the Last Judgment”.
—Stand up the accused,— Judge Mersat imperiously ordered in a cool voice. —You must answer without hesitation and without attempting to lie, for I have in my possession a very complete report on your life which the Lord’s Archivists kindly gave me.
The judge continued his explanation without the young man having the courage to speak.
—Why have you attempted against your bodily life? Don’t you see that this is a violation of the concept of creation,— questioned the judge?
The young man answered: —It was the only thing that could solve my difficulties. You are a coward, coward. You can see what is good if you examine this screen closely.-
Before his bewildered view, a valley rose in the blackest blackness, and from it came the moans and groans of souls in agony.
—Who are they,— Yeialel wondered.
—They are souls who, like you, chose to end their existence as a means of solving their problems. However, their destiny did not call them to return to their spiritual home, so now they wander, waiting for that time to come while still experiencing the same amount of misery as when they were alive.
Yeialel muttered, covering her face so as not to see those scenes, “It’s dreadful.”
—I see you’ve taken the lesson to heart. You were lucky that your body did not plunge into the depths, but woe betides you if you do it again, for you will not be so fortunate and will join that unhappy group.
Yeialel started up and immediately came to himself, had a nightmare happened? But he had proof that it had some basis in reality.
He seemed to be hearing the screams even now. Yeialel managed to escape from there with some effort and a strong will to live. No issue, no matter how important, would ever worry him again.
Issues would be resolved rationally, and he would no longer be burdened by sadness. Since he had opened his eyes, his thoughts would soar higher and transcend reality.
Is Yeialel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day, and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
We can do those calculations right now with the correct information about your three birth angels.
Angels of December
- Angel Number 52 Imamiah
November 30 to December 4
- Angel Number 53 Nanael
- Angel Number 54 Nithael
- Angel Number 55 Mebahiah
- Angel Number 56 Poyel
- Angel Number 57 Nemamiah
- Michael the Archangel, Who is like God?
The archangel Michael is the commander of the heavenly armies. He expelled Satan and his rebellious angels and who will fight with the Dragon mentioned in Revelation.