Tree of life: it is located in the sphere of Netzah and means “Eternity”
Meaning: “God above all”
Planetary energies: Venus and Mars
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Zodiac Regency: from 15° to 20° Sagittarius, 20° Taurus, 1° Leo, 12° Libra, 26° Sagittarius, and 7° Pisces
Prince: Archangel Haniel
Regency hours: from 17:00 to 17:20 hours
Angel 52 Imamiah
- This name helps to acquire the necessary strength to connect with the secrets of heaven and with the creator.
- Imamiah is invoked to ward off and combat the negative forces that can harm us.
- The light of this angel will ignite the fire of passion in your heart and soul for prayer, meditation, and spiritual connection.
- It will help you transform and achieve victories over negative energies.
- The light of the name and its angel help us to repair situations of anger for rectification and transmute into justice.
- It gives us the resources to face situations: fortitude, courage, patience, etc.
- He gives us all his support in difficulties, he grants us liberation from our bonds.
- This is the name and angel of the last prayer of the day of Yom Kippur in which the negative decrees are definitively abolished.
How to invoke the Angel Imamiah (dates and times)
- Schedule: 17:00 to 17:20
- Regency Jewish calendar: 17-21 of Kislev, 5784
- Regency gregorian calendar: November 30 to December 4, May 10, July 23, October 4, December 19, and February 28
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Imamiah
AYIN – MEM – MEM
To Acquire the Strength to Connect
Psalm 25, Verse 6
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Imamiah
- Those born under the dominion of this angel are reckless and courageous people who are not afraid of bad experiences, because they are aware that this is the best way for them to learn, on the other hand, their sensitivity and perception of the world make them integral beings capable of exercising professions such as science or business.
- They find in every journey they undertake a new reason to enhance their knowledge and spirit.
- Indulgent and sensitive people, find the answers to the mysteries of nature within themselves and learn from each new sensation that life gives them.
- People influenced by this angel are lucid individuals who often gain experience from mistakes, but fortunately for them, they manage to divert the path to perdition in time.
- It will be, always, integrate itself into social or political affairs and will inspire confidence.
- They will have financial facilities to protect themselves, even internationally.
- Learning from his mistakes, he will always be teaching how to act.
- Professionally: he could be an architect, civil constructor, engineer, or administrator; also a reputable craftsman, known for the quality of his work.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 52)
Dominates pride, profanity, cruelty, rudeness, and quarrels. May be impostor, quarrelsome, nervous, and use foul and vulgar language.
Legend of the Angel Imamiah
“The melody of the spheres”
They always teased him, calling him corny and weak as a flower. The fact was that Ilaliah was a weak and delicate being compared to the size and power of his brothers.
Life back then was difficult. One rarely heard stories of nations besieged and conquered by armies of rough and brutal men, thirsty for blood and ambition. Men without morals whose main objective was to incite fear, panic, and evil among the peoples of other races.
The king of that rich area was the father of Ilaliah. He enjoyed 22 years of peaceful rule under his control, and his influence encompassed a considerable kingdom.
However, this condition of abundance was about to change, as a group of barbarian warriors approached his territory, which could only mean one thing: battle.
Immediately, he gathered his sons and the Council of Wise Men to discuss with them, for he was confused by the news.
—What can we do, wise counselors,— he pleaded in an anguished tone.
—Before they get beyond our walls and reach the palace, we must stop their advance,— said one of his sons alertly.
—Your Majesty, Prince Arul is right; we must stop them,— commented the Councilor.
—What do you recommend, then,— asked the king once again.
—Let me go out to meet them; I will stop them,— urged his son Arul.
So it was decided, and it was done. To meet the enemy, the gallant Arul placed himself at the head of a considerable army. He was confident of his strength and bravery, but after two moons, he returned defeated, proving that they were insufficient. His army was destroyed.
After witnessing this failure, one of his sons suggested that he try his luck instead. The king, who did not know what to do, agreed to his request, and his second son went in search of the adversary to defeat him. But things would not get any better for him. After only one full moon, the brave warrior returned defeated and sad.
Outraged and furious at these humiliations, the third brother begged his father to permit him to leave so that he could restore his family’s honor.
The young man, arrogant and brave, sought out the adversary while in command of the few men still left in the palace in the hope of overpowering him and avenging the death of his companions. But on the third day of his departure, he returned severely wounded and empty-handed.
There was no way for the king to save himself. No one dared to try after his three bravest sons had failed. As usual, he had overlooked Imamiah, the delicate and sensitive Imamiah.
—Father, if you give me seven harps, I will save you from your enemy,— she cried.
Everyone laughed at his request, but when his father lost the urge to laugh, he looked into his youngest son’s eyes and noticed a strange light. Then he commented to him:
—Take what you need, and may the goddess Netzah keep you safe.
Imamiah gathered seven men and gave each of them one of the seven harps, and they played a beautiful melody under his direction. The heavens opened and a celestial symphony descended from the stars. The adversary vanished in the harmony of the Music of the Spheres, forgetting all desire for evil.
Peace persisted, and Imamiah’s sensitive and delicate character ceased to be mocked.
Is Imamiah one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day, and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
We can do those calculations right now with the correct information about your three birth angels.