Tree of life: it is located in the sphere of Netzah and means “Eternity”.
Meaning: “Hidden God”
Prince: Archangel Haniel
Regency hours: from 16:40 to 17:00 hours
Angel 51 Hahasiah
- Linked to the mysteries and the occult, Hahasiah is invoked to obtain the wisdom of the occult and the exclusive mysteries of the celestial entities.
- Those ruled by this angel are attracted by the knowledge that nature can grant.
- It will give you help, strength, and guidance.
- It is also an angel of revelation, which means that it can help you to have visions of the future or reveal to you any deep and hidden wisdom that you want to know.
- Those influenced by this Angel are especially protected against bad tendencies, to such an extent is the essence powerful, that whoever carries it can become a refuge for others.
- It also dominates dreams and reveals hidden mysteries.
- It will be through dreams that the Hahasiah individual will see and understand. They will not need anyone to interpret them, they will be able to do it themselves.
- It helps you to get forgiveness for your past faults.
How to invoke the Angel Hahasiah (dates and times)
- Schedule: 16:40 to 17:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: 1-5 of Kislev, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: November 25-29, 2022 …
Is Hahasiah one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
We can do those calculations right now with the correct information about your three birth angels.