Tree of life: it is located in the sphere of Netzah and means “Eternity”
Meaning: “God great and high”
Planetary energies: Venus and Uranus
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Zodiac Regency: 0° to 5° Sagittarius, 17° Taurus, 29° Cancer, 9° Libra, 23° Sagittarius and 4° Pisces
Prince: Archangel Haniel
Regency hours: from 16:00 to 16:20
Angel 49 Vehuel
- Through Vehuel we connect with the light of the I Am that is our essence. Overcome relationship problems.
- It teaches us wisdom about nature, emotions and learning gratitude.
- Vehuel is commonly related to reconciliation and forgiveness.
- It is necessary to invoke it in cases of displeasure, misunderstandings and setbacks of the spirit.
- It also helps to exalt God and learn gratitude.
How to invoke the Angel Vehuel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 16:00 to 16:20
- Regency Jewish calendar: 2-4 of Kislev, 5784
- Regency gregorian calendar: November 15-19, May 7, July 20, October 1, December 16 and February 25
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Vehuel
VAV – HEI – VAV
Para Tener Gratitud
Psalm 145, Verse 3
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Vehuel
- People born under this regency will be distinguished by their talents and virtues, their great generosity can be seen through their aura.
- Persons born under this regency will be esteemed by all good people who possess the same qualities and virtues.
- The faithful executor of noble causes, he encourages people through his example to follow his good conduct.
- They have a great facility to forgive the mistakes of others and always judge in a prudent way.
- With a sense of humor, he will be able to criticize without arrogance.
- Innovative, impartial, dynamic and intelligent despite being individualistic.
- Due to his great mental capacity, he will be able to express himself easily with any kind of person.
- It will be more stable after marriage.
- His family will be united and harmonious.
- Physically, he will be slender and elegant.
- Intellectually open and refined, he will be considered a difficult person to deal with.
- Socially, they will face social recognition as proof that life is hard only for those who do not know how to take advantage of the opportunities that are offered to them; they do not like people who fail to fulfill their commitments.
- Professionally, he could be a great writer, very creative, who will respect spirituality.
- Because of his critical sense, he will be excellent in business organizations.
- Your ability to evolve means that you may have a gift for culture and the arts.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 49)
Selfishness, anger, hatred, hypocrisy and revenge dominate. It could tend to infidelity and sudden passions. It will be pretentious, will plan reprisals and revenge and will practice black magic.
Legend of the Angel Vehuel
“The Outraged City”
A people who had forgotten their sacred heritage and had placed themselves at the service of masters and lords who offered them power, wealth, status, notoriety and pleasure were desecrating the Sacred City of Netzah with their lust and banalities.
The Great Teacher provided his people with the delight of peace and harmony and Netzah was created by noble sages who were moved by the most exquisite manifestations of nature. They intended the home to be a place where such joy could be anticipated.
But the desire for dominance led to a terrible rivalry, a terrible struggle that unleashed wars and devastation.
The pursuit of wealth motivated gluttony, ambition and greed. The man was no longer in competition; now he existed only to pursue his interests. First, he received it and then he gave it.
Craving for fulfillment was defeated by the craving for pleasure. The goal was to enjoy life without having to work. To reap the benefits of not sowing. The feeble cry of hope to live again according to the laws of nature was gradually drowned out and buried by these cravings.
Undoubtedly, Netzah had gone from being the pleasant land of sweetness to the unpleasant land of delights. While all this was going on in the Holy City, a young prince of royal blood was growing strong and healthy.
His name was Vehuel and he was the legal son of Princess Venus and Prince Uranus. He was far enough away from the Sacred City to be protected from the nauseating stench coming from the garbage that buried Netzah.
When her husband Uranus was removed from power, the princess of Netzah was forced to leave her son behind. She gave him to a modest family who had raised him for 18 years and who had devoted themselves to her.
Vehuel, who was already a man, enjoyed conversing with the plants and animals because they seemed to be able to understand his language.
Unable to contain himself, Vehuel one day overheard his biological parents talking and discovered the truth about who he was. Knowing what had happened, the young man, who was noble and good, advised his guardians to look for his real parents.
Vehuel was already heading in the direction of the Sacred City when he noticed that the air was getting thinner and thinner and he found it hard to breathe. He had to strain hard to stay on course, but gradually got used to it after feeling a fire burning in his chest that he had never felt before.
As he passed, Vehuel noticed that the men were still in a stupor that prevented them from thinking. On his way, he passed a young man who was sobbing vehemently. He approached him, distressed and said:
—Why are you crying, young man? Your pain must be intense because of what has happened to you.
—Yes, that’s right; they just cut my hair too short,— said the distraught young man.
Puzzled, the young man did not know what to answer, for he did not understand why the man was crying over such a trifling matter. He discovered numerous such incidents, came to the conclusion that the town was spiritless and lifeless and resolved to take steps to help the residents.
Without deliberation, he began his task. He worked tirelessly every day and was soon joined by many more. The group grew significantly after a few days and when it was large enough, Vehuel addressed them:
—Many of you have experienced earthly bliss and succumbed to its seductive allure. Now you can understand the true delight that only God can provide. Follow me and let us leave this valley.
—Let us climb the mountain Hochmah, where my father, Prince Uranus, was born. The face of our creator will be visible there.
As a result, Netzah was transformed from the territory that most had desecrated to the Holy City where Eternal Love resided.
Is Vehuel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels