Tree of life: it is located in the sphere of Tiphereth and means “Beauty”.
Planetary energies: Sun and Moon
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Zodiac Regency: from 25° to 30° Scorpio, 16° Taurus, 28° Cancer, 8° Libra, 22° Sagittarius and 3° Pisces
Meaning: “God the Father who helps”.
Prince: Archangel Raphael
Regency hours: from 15:40 to 16:00 pm
Angel 48 Mihael
- Mihael is the angel of help and is invoked to obtain clarity in our presentiments and to know a little more of what awaits us if we go to him.
- It benefits the relationships of couples because it makes them more stable.
- It represents the outflow of the Light of Wisdom manifesting through him with mercy and charity.
- Unification of the separated.
- It confers complete vision, to contemplate all sides of a situation or problem.
- Helps the union of the masculine and feminine polarities.
- Mihael favors in every way the relationship between man and woman. It supports love, friendship and mutual fidelity.
- It favors fertile sexual relations. It helps with a couple of problems, allowing a better mutual understanding.
- Mihael attracts harmony and happiness to our homes and families.
- It protects against impulses that lead to disunity.
How to invoke the Angel Mihael (dates and times)
- Schedule: 15:40 to 16:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: Cheshvan 26 to Kislev 1, 5784
- Regency gregorian calendar: November 10-14, May 6, July 19, September 30, December 15 and February 24
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Mihael
MEM – YOD – HEI
Tener Conciencia de la Unidad
Psalm 109, Verse 30
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Mihael
- Those born under the dominion of this angel are sincere people, who achieve their greatest fulfillment in the affective field.
- It is possible to find in them a perfect balance between sexual desire and love.
- Who is born under this regency is: peaceful, affectionate, will love deeply to all and will take care of the preservation of the good of the community.
- Will be a great organizer of social and political agreements, promoting reconciliations and intermediaries in negotiations.
- Intellectually, he will defend the rights of women in society and will collaborate with community health ideas, especially regarding the welfare of children.
- Studying marriage relationships through philosophy, religion, sociology, or psychology.
- They will consolidate with words of confidence and optimism the relationships with friends and relatives.
- His family will be collaborators on projects and he will be able to have a family with many children.
- Paternally, he is demanding in matters of study, but at the same time he is accessible, frank and strong and his earthly mission is humanitarianism.
- Professionally, he will have good opportunities in business, class, politics, public relations and law.
- Your artistic gifts will be inspired by nature.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 48)
Dominates divorce, disunion, infidelity, multiple unions and sterility. It can be a playboy, gigolo, lover of sexual aberrations and pornography.
Angel Mihael “Messenger of Peace”
According to The Secret Legend of the Ages, Tiferet the King reigned for a long time.
Before leaving the physical world and ascending to the celestial realm, he asked the Great Arcanum to transform him into the Sun so that he could continue to lead and protect his people against the forces of evil. He was a just and pious man who loved his people dearly.
Knowing the contributions of the king, the Great Arcane wanted to grant his request, so from the day his spirit chose to return to his true home, he ceased to be a man and was transformed into the Sun.
From then on there was no more darkness. Tiferet rejoiced in his ability to light the way for the marchers and revitalize the land called to produce crops.
Everyone was so joyful that many forgot their jobs to take advantage of the sunlight. Food became scarce as time went on because no one worked the land, but was content to enjoy its benefits.
It was getting worse every day and the wise men of the kingdom realized that they had to do something to stop it.
The twelve counselors met for that reason and, after considerable deliberation, decided that they should not keep the light permanently, at least not until their people were ready for it. So they communicated this to Tiferet.
—Magno Tiferet, although we appreciate your willingness to constantly lead us, the people have ceased to innovate and have become obedient, acting like puppets. Life has become boring. We need your help to find a solution for it,— said the sage’s envoy.
—I have seen what you say and it is accurate. Besides, I feel the desire to travel because I feel very lonely. However, if I leave, you will fall back into darkness,— said Tiferet regretfully. But then his expression changed.
—I have the solution,— he announced ecstatically. -I will get married. That’s right. You must locate a princess of aristocratic descent and introduce her to me.
The wise men went in search of the princess who would marry the king, according to Tiferet’s instructions. Sol offered the princess the power of the night to embrace such a goal and she accepted.
The great Princes of the Cosmos were there and the wedding took place without delay. Hochmah, the Great Sage, Binah, the Teacher, Hesed, the Mighty One, Geburáh, the Righteous One, the lovely Netzah and the insightful Hod were present. The meal was elegant and would be talked about for a long time.
After some years, Tiferet and Yesod, the Sun King and the Moon Queen, lived happily together, but the queen grew tired of seeing her husband constantly praised and honored while she was constantly mocked and ridiculed.
She insisted that her husband give her a portion of his light as a result. Tiferet refused because she felt it would be demeaning to accede to her. However, her refusal made matters worse and Yesod furiously abandoned her.
Tiferet was unconcerned as the kingdom fell back into anarchy.
The Great Arcanum ordered Mihael, the emissary of peace and harmony, to deliver one of Binah’s rings to the Sun to wear for all eternity, after realizing that Tiferet’s pride threatened one of his most beloved countries.
Mihael did as he was commanded and when Tiferet put on the ring, part of his light was integrated into the dark form of Yesod.
From then on, once every 28 days, the queen would travel to her husband’s home. On the occasion of this visit, she would melt into his arms and dress in garments of light, which she wore with particular beauty for the next 27 days.
Is Mihael one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of November
- Angel Number 46 Ariel
October 31 to November 4
- Angel Number 47 Asaliah
- Angel Number 49 Vehuel
- Angel Number 50 Daniel
- Angel Number 51 Hahasiah
- Angel Number 52 Imamiah
November 30 to December 4
- The Archangel Raphael Medicine of God
Raphael, whose name means «Medicine of God», is the archangel of health (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual), although he is also in charge of the protection of travelers and courtships and marriages.