Tree of life: it is located in the sphere of Netzah and means “Eternity”.
Meaning: “Sign of Mercies”
Prince: Archangel Haniel
Regency hours: from 16:20 to 16:40
Angel 50 Daniel
- This name is used to acquire prophetic messages.
- The capacity for decision, and inspiration so that indecisive people can make up their minds.
- It is known as the angel of confessions and mercy.
- He is invoked to be consoled and to obtain divine compassion.
- To give us a remedy for all ills, to give us new hope and joy in life, to see the way when we are undecided.
- For lawyers, it is indispensable for the quality of its benefits in judicial matters.
- This Angel confers eloquence and high power of conviction but speaks with elegance and beauty.
- It gives us the energy and motivation to fully achieve our goal, a goal that we understand that we truly need.
- The influence of his angel helps us to differentiate the possible from the impossible.
How to invoke the Angel Daniel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 16:20 to 16:40
- Regency Jewish calendar: 26-30 of Cheshvan, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: November 20-24, 2022
Is Daniel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
We can do those calculations right now with the correct information about your three birth angels.