Tree of life: is located in the sphere of Yesod and means “Foundation”
Planetary energies: Venus and Mercury
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Zodiac Regency: from 0° to 5° Capricorn, 23° Taurus, 4° Leo, 15° Libra, 29° Sagittarius, and 10° Pisces
Meaning: “Eternal God”
Prince: Archangel Haniel
Regency hours: from 18:00 to 18:20
Angel 55 Mebahiah
- Mebahiah helps you reconnect and unite the upper and lower worlds. It helps you find the strength and commitment to achieve your goals and dreams.
- Helps you to make your thoughts and desires come true. Have better ideas that can have optimal and concrete results.
- This angel is invoked to have intellectual lucidity in fulfilling our duties towards God.
- Maintain a sense of morality.
- Act with generosity, kindness, and charity.
- Will help you to see fulfilled the desire to have offspring.
- Helps those who regenerate and improve their lives.
- Grants mental clarity, intellectual lucidity, and understanding of situations and the emotional side of things.
- Puts in perspective the material goods, as values of use.
How to invoke the Angel Mebahiah (dates and times)
- Schedule: 18:00 to 18:20
- Regency Jewish calendar: Tevet 3-7, 5784
- Regency gregorian calendar: December 15-19, May 13, July 26, October 7, December 22, and March 3
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Mebahiah
MEM – BET – HEI
To Achieve Objectives
Psalm 103, Verse 19
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Mebahiah
- The angel Mebahiah is related to fecundity, so those born under his influence are fertile people, who must be prudent so that their children are the product of love and responsibility, and not only of a sexual impulse.
- They are distinguished by their good deeds, their piety, and their zeal for the love of God and all men.
- Will know the path to follow, will understand the divine mysteries, and will not measure efforts to implant in men the divine truths.
- Active propagator of religious concepts and preservation of morals.
- Always available, he will feel good working for the welfare of the community.
- His life will have only charm when he finds companions who will follow his journey through life.
- They feel the need for their life to have continuity through their children.
- Understand the events, especially the unexpected ones, always resolving them with creative ideas.
- They are not attached to material things, considering them only as the logical consequence of persistence in their work.
- It will like to take care of its body, especially its muscles.
- Your angel manifests itself spontaneously when you defend someone who was wrongfully attacked or by healing through the laying on of hands.
- They will have a mystical and enigmatic soul that will always see them as an elevated being, even if they are misunderstood. Professionally, he will have the facility for human relations or physical culture.
- Will be able to be a master of alchemy.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 55)
Self-destruction and authority dominate. He will be an enemy of truth, a propagator of false hopes that end in frustration, and will contribute to the destruction of missionaries who help human regeneration.
Legend of the Angel Yeiazel
“An entrance of the noble and lofty soul”
The Master Builder, the portly Mebahiah, had now been married for twelve long and agonizing years to the lovely Yesiah, but Divine Grace had not yet come to his house to permit the fertilization of his beloved wife’s womb.
A strong disappointment invaded the Master. He did not understand why other families continued to have children while they, despite their best efforts and services, were not rewarded with similar joy.
If Mebahiah could have persuaded a single person to come to his house, he would have given away all his possessions. He was no longer a young man, and although his physical strength enabled him to lift the entire cosmos, he could not make the same claim about his spiritual strength.
His hope and faith had faded in those twelve years of waiting. He had become cold, reclusive, and hard, for he no longer had any beliefs.
One day, a palace ambassador arrived in the city bearing the following proclamation from the king:
—Whoever convinces the Sovereign to build a Temple will be rewarded with the fulfillment of any request.
Mebahiah’s wife Linda was overjoyed to hear the news and immediately went to meet her husband because she thought he would be there. But that hope was soon dashed. His wife was sick of hearing about construction. What had he achieved after devoting his whole life to it?
Well, Mebahiah cultivated her animosity over the years, but she couldn’t avoid that visit despite her best efforts.
—I can tell you’re in agony,— the quiet voice behind him commented.
Mebahiah was a little irritated, but he had to control his venomous words because the king was in front of him.
The master builder bowed courteously and said, “Your Majesty, you are in my humble house.”
—Please do not be alarmed; I must visit you. My spirit thirsts for light and cannot find a sacred place to quench its desire, for my body grows old as the years go by. The best architects of all nations have gathered in the palace, but none of them can raise the columns of the Temple.
—They value only pride, honor, and wealth; whatever they build today is demolished tomorrow. Do you understand my pain now? But tell me what yours is, for I see signs of bitterness in your features,— asked the monarch.
The sovereign expressed his sadness at not being able to satisfy Mebahiah’s need after Mebahiah revealed to him the causes of his suffering.
He made the decision not to make any requests after realizing that he had nothing to offer. However, the Master realized that he had to speak up to support his king. So he informed him.
The columns of the Temple rose after the nine moons and never left.
The monarch now had a sanctuary in which to express his joy, but it would not be the only success, for Mebahiah and Linda witnessed the growth of their family as a result of the birth of a noble and elevated soul who from heaven had chosen to visit the Master Builder’s home.
Is Mebahiah one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day, and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels