Tree of life: it is located in the sphere of Yesod and means foundation
Planetary energies: Moon and Sun
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Zodiac Regency: from 10° to 15° Pisces, 6° Gemini, 18° Leo, 29° Libra, 12° Capricorn and 24° Pisces
Meaning: “God who sees all”
Prince: Archangel Gabriel
Regency hours: from 22:40 to 23:00
Angel 69 Rochel
- This name gives the blessing to marry. It can be a marriage of a man with a woman or a marriage of your soul with divine blessing.
- Ruled by the angel of temperance: balance of energies, Yin-Yang balance, inner union.
- Angel Rohel is said to be: lost and found. Because of its connection with revelations and mysteries, this angel is invoked in the spirit of finding lost objects. In case of theft reveal the person who stole them.
- When we are lost, confused and do not know which way to go, Rochel comes to our HELP, illuminating our way.
- Influence on fame and fortune to lawyers and magistrates.
How to invoke the Angel Rochel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 22:40 to 23:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: 2-6 of Adar, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: February 23-27, May 27, August 9, October 21, January 5 and March 17
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Rochel
RESH – ALEF – HEI
Psalm 119, Verse 145
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Rochel
- They are sincere people with a great sense of justice, which is why they tend to excel in professions such as law and lawyering.
- Clear about their limitations and freedoms, which is why they are rarely seen being involved in problems or conflicts.
- Great peacemakers and mediators, as well as giving the necessary importance to effective working relationships.
- Possess a magnificent inventive genius and a strong mission to fulfill concerning their family.
- They have a great capacity to participate in the suffering of their loved ones.
- Endowed with strong intuition which manifests itself through their analytical intelligence.
- Will be free from impulses and materialistic tendencies.
- Easily adaptable and willing to learn.
- Never be intimidated when faced with trials and you should know that every time you lose on the physical plane, you win on the spiritual plane.
- Professionally, you can be a great economist, lawyer, judge, politician, or work in foreign trade.
- Always he will be at the service of just causes with his talent as an orator.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 69)
Dominates useless pantries, interminable processes, perverse legislation, stubbornness and selfish impulses. Under this influence, he can bring about the ruin of families, manipulate laws to his advantage and organize international frauds.
That document, which the Sovereign had signed and sealed just before leaving his physical body, was crucial to maintaining peace in the kingdom of Lusol.
Many in the palace were restrained by his sublime will; they hovered like vultures, waiting for their prey, the dying king, to consider them as he made his will. The highest tower of the palace cried out: “The king is dead”.
Soon after the announcement, the information circulated rapidly throughout the kingdom.
Twelve times, as if to alert heaven that a new traveler had arrived, the bells of the Holy Temple tolled. The heirs anxiously awaited the word of the royal adviser, who would read the will, in the meantime.
—I, Yesthip, sole Sovereign of Lusol, entrust to Rochel my authority, being fully aware of my actions.
The anger of those who expected to be recognized as heirs to the throne prevented the councilor from reading the manuscript after this revelation.
—It is impossible; the old man was mad. His will must be prevented from being carried out because it is invalid,— they all shouted angrily.
The counselor concluded his reading by saying: “… that nothing and no one can prevent my wish from being fulfilled”.
However, Rochel, the sole heir, was the only one to hear those last words.
However, Rochel’s brothers had an evil plan in mind, as they were willing to do anything to take control of the kingdom. The future king was alerted by a shout the next morning, as soon as dawn broke.
Wake up, sire, for something horrible has just happened,” shouted the royal advisor.
—Calm down and explain what has happened—, said Rochel.
Rochel replied, —The manuscript of the will is missing; it was stolen tonight while we were asleep.
—The brothers did it, but it will be difficult to prove it. The right to the throne will not be recognized in the absence of a will.
The young Rochel was right and those responsible for the disappearance were aware of it.
Late in the morning, Rochel was summoned to the Royal Council because his brothers had asked for a special meeting to discuss the will. It was the justification they had sought to cast doubt on the heir.
They would apply by age for access to the throne because they could not offer the will.
For his part, Rochel was aware that he had to act immediately. He had a small window of time to make a decision. He needed some time to gather his thoughts because everything overwhelmed him before he faced the betrayal.
Suddenly, a light appeared in his thoughts and without his knowing how, a scene inside him came to life. It was the forest of Lusol. He watched as a hooded man hid a piece of paper among some stones. It was the manuscript that the king had sealed and signed.
Surprised by the sight, he lost consciousness before he woke up. He had just looked at the place where the will was located when a voice inside him ordered him to go there.
As a result, Rochel claimed his position as heir and put an end to the animosity of his brothers. They were surprised to learn that their cunning preparations had failed.
Is Rochel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
We can do those calculations right now with the correct information about your three birth angels.
Angels of February
- Angel Number 64 Mehiel
January 29 to February 2
- Angel Number 65 Damabiah
- Angel Number 66 Manakel
- Angel Number 67 Eyael
- Angel Number 68 Habuhiah
- Angel Number 70 Jabamiah
February 28 to March 4
- Archangel Gabriel Force of God
The one who announced the birth of Jesus Christ and John The Baptist, the one who God sent to explain to the prophet Daniel the meaning of his visions and the one who dictated the Qur’an to Muhammad.