Tree of life: it is located in the sphere of Yesod and means foundation
Planetary energies: Moon and Venus
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Zodiac Regency: from 15° to 20° Pisces, 7° Gemini, 19° Leo, 30° Libra, 13° Capricorn, and 25° Pisces
Meaning: “God creator of all things”
Prince: Archangel Gabriel
Regency hours: from 23:00 to 23:20 hours
Angel 70 Jabamiah
- This name helps to be successful in business and entrepreneurship.
- Also to possess the right words at the time of negotiations.
- Is invoked to obtain spiritual evolution.
- Governs the natural phenomena from the inner power of nature.
- Change our habits of thought, help us in the recovery from drugs and alcohol, and give us confidence and optimism.
- This angel dominates the changes in nature and the course of life.
How to invoke the Angel Jabamiah (dates and times)
- Schedule: 23:00 to 23:20
- Regency Jewish calendar: 7-11 of Adar, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: February 28 to March 4, May 28, August 10, October 22, January 6, and March 18
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Jabamiah
YOD – BET – MEM
Psalm 147, Verse 17
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Jabamiah
- These are people who love both material and spiritual transformation.
- They are creative, original, and dedicated, which makes them excel in the arts or in medicine, where they will find new methods of treatment for illnesses and other advances.
- This angel’s natives tend to devote their lives to the study and research of new things that can help humanity, while at home and in the family they can be constant, understanding, tolerant, and never routine.
- Can master all the phenomena of nature (powers, energy).
- Always they will have ideas of confidence and optimism in all sectors of their sentimental, social and professional life.
- Not very reserved and sometimes introspective.
- Sensing everything around them, they take immediate action when necessary.
- Their image is complete and they never have anything to hide.
- Spiritualized, detached from everything that is not essential.
- Can regenerate people, plants, or animals.
- Seeks much of his truth and is a true liberal and may be a connoisseur of cosmic organizations such as the Great White Brotherhood and higher aspects of Angelology.
- They have great intuition and receive great information through this.
- Religion is your religion and you are the master of your destiny.
- Professionally, they will be related to the human sciences, teaching, or esotericism.
- Perhaps they will be awarded prizes in literature or philosophy.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 70)
Dominated by atheism, dangerous writings, criticism, literary discussions, controversy, an artificial creation, speculation, self-destruction, immaturity, incompetence, futility, and limitation.
“The spiritual treasure”
The story I am about to share with you is that of a true gold seeker who, after years of searching, finally found what he was looking for – a magnificent vein – but it is not clear whether his discovery resulted in his happiness or his undoing. We shall see.
Twelve long, arduous years had passed in which he had worked non-stop, traveled back and forth without understanding what a well-deserved rest was, spent most of the time sleeping under the firmament, and subsisted solely on what food he could find on the road.
But in the end, it was all worth it because the discovery of that vein had made him extremely rich. The crazed, destitute prospector who had once fled the hardships of poverty had returned a rich and venerable lord.
No one had recognized him, and many of the people who had once hated him now surrounded him and tried to gain his sympathy and trust to seduce him with their false friendship and give them access to his money.
Jabamiab found this hypocritical situation amusing, and Jabamiab allowed himself to be amused for a long time, taking advantage of his position, until the day came when he taught them a valuable lesson.
Since he had been fortunate enough to become rich, everything seemed to go in his favor. He thought he was the lord and master of the village. He could buy anything he wanted with his money, including the spirits of the villagers.
Gradually he took control of everything and, to make sure he never ran out of money, he set up gambling halls where he robbed the gamblers unbeknownst to them every day.
From the moment she arrived, Luven was plunged into corruption, and all who visited her were swept up in her charm. When they left, many of them tried to commit suicide because they had nothing left to live on.
Jabamiah suffered a tragic mishap and the misfortune of being paralyzed one day. His paralyzed legs could not regain sensation, even with all the wealth in the world.
The happiest man in the world had suddenly become the unhappiest. He just wanted to be left alone and didn’t want to talk to anyone. He learned that, despite seeming to be surrounded by numerous people, he had always been alone.
No one had needed him as a person; everyone had sought him out for his fortune.
His mind was occupied by these ideas, which bothered him gravely. Why were so many years wasted just to accumulate wealth? In his opinion, there was more to life than just having and owning things. When did he stop trying? He couldn’t find a solution.
Jabamiah felt more and more dejected. He became convinced that he had to do something about being a corrupt man since he no longer cared about being an invalid man.
So he set out. He began by building a temple where Luven’s soul could enjoy the tranquillity he was now experiencing. Later, he would build houses, gardens, and schools for the needy.
Jabamiah realized how rich his life was at this moment. He could not walk, but his work allowed him to do so.
Though not for long, as his character changed dramatically, healing his ailing organs, the gold digger discovered a new vein of spiritual riches, the enduring power of the spirit.
Is Jabamiah one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day, and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels.
Angels of February
- Angel Number 64 Mehiel
January 29 to February 2
- Angel Number 65 Damabiah
- Angel Number 66 Manakel
- Angel Number 67 Eyael
- Angel Number 68 Habuhiah
- Angel Number 69 Rochel
- Archangel Gabriel Force of God
The one who announced the birth of Jesus Christ and John The Baptist, the one who God sent to explain to the prophet Daniel the meaning of his visions, and the one who dictated the Qur’an to Muhammad.