Tree of life: it is located in the sphere of Yesod and means foundation
Planetary energies: Moon and Mercury
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Zodiac Regency: from 20° to 25° Pisces, 8° Gemini, 20° Leo, 0° Scorpio, 14° Capricorn, and 26° Pisces
Meaning: “Our God of the universe”
Prince: Archangel Gabriel
Regency hours: from 23:20 to 23:40 hours
Angel 71 Haiaiel
- The light of this Name and angel grants lucidity in making important decisions and grants us mental freedom and the gift of prophecy.
- Helps us in the inner struggle and the restructuring of our psyche.
- Will make us see that we set our limits.
- Haiaiel is frequently invoked to get rid of enemies, confound traitors, and eliminate the oppression that surrounds us.
- Gives us the intelligence and ability to recognize conditioning and situations of negativity.
- Helps any form of oppression and slavery, and frees us from them.
- Helps us in the inner struggle and restructuring of our psyche.
- All cognitive therapies and mental reprogramming are favoured by their influence.
How to invoke the Angel Haiaiel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 23:20 to 23:40
- Regency Jewish calendar: 12-16 of Adar, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: March 5-9, May 29, August 11, October 23, January 7, and March 19
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Haiaiel
HEI – YOD – YOD
Getting the Gift of Prophecy
Psalm 121, Verse 5
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Haiaiel
- Those born under the influence of this angel understand that to obtain everything and everything they desire, they must fight with fierceness and perseverance, as well as be willing to make great sacrifices.
- They are hard-working, determined and self-sacrificing people, who despite their spirit of dedication and devotion know how to give themselves time to rest, as they are aware that to prosper in any business they must maintain a balance between work and relaxation.
- Their sense of justice leads them to fulfil their dreams in the right way, and they can combat their negative feelings and difficulties with honour and integrity.
- Negative feelings and difficulties are combated with honour and integrity. They detest falsehood and seek to surround themselves with people who contribute to their spiritual growth.
- Those who are right and wrong are discerning. Their essentially right thinking is mirrored in their behaviour.
- Abundance and happiness are synonymous with your existence.
- His existence is synonymous with abundance and happiness. He will feel secure when he has the support of his spouse and family who will never be a source of trouble for him.
- Should remember that every difficult moment leads to spiritual growth. He is a faithful and concerned person in his private life.
- Needs moments of isolation even though he does not like to live alone. His pace of work is fast, with profits usually coming in ahead of schedule.
- Professionally, you will be involved in legal proceedings, and financial or real estate transactions.
- Any financial speculation will give you advantages. You are good at manual work such as leatherwork, sculpture, handicrafts, and activities which you may have as a hobby.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 71)
Dominates discord, cheating, corruption, greed, unhappy marriage, unnecessary debt, waste, envy and laziness. He may be a bad investment advisor or be famous for his crimes.
“The fall of the black knight”
With a melodic rhythm, the 21 chimes announced the recent coming of age of Princess Aura. She must have been elated, for all the maidens had dreamt of this moment, but that lovely flower, so warm and fluffy, was filled with a deep melancholy.
The day she was most looking forward to was also turning bitter. There was only one explanation for why young Aura felt depressed. Her father, the king of Lumer, the kingdom of talent, said to her:
“My daughter, today is your coming of age and the time has come to find you a husband.”
The princess blushed and said: —But father, I am still young and, above all, I am not in love.
The monarch insisted: —Nonsense, you are of age, and as for love, don’t worry, you will have time for it.
—You must prepare yourself because the following moon there will be a contest, and the winner will be the knight who will marry you. Nothing more needs to be said.
The princess went to her room and sobbed helplessly until she gave up. And then came the day of the contest. The king’s announcement spread far and wide, and knights from all corners of the world came from all over the world with the sole aim of marrying such a delicate flower.
After seven days of competition, only two contestants remained, and they would face each other in the championship match. These two gentlemen were undoubtedly the best. One was noted for his skill with the sword, the other for a strange malicious strength.
Everyone expected that cunning would triumph over brutality, but they would be wrong because the dark knight gave his opponent little chance to defend himself. Everyone watching the spectacle let out a gasp.
No one dared to challenge this murderous warrior after this wicked act of cowardice.
—I have earned my right. The princess, please,— the victor of the tournament spoke as he swung his sword and frightened the monarch. The black knight snatched sweet Aura without a struggle, before the shocked eyes of the crowd.
Days later, the monarch developed a case of despondency. Because of what had happened to his daughter, he felt bad and did not know what to do. One day, a humble squire claimed to be able to save the princess and presented himself at the palace. Many mocked him, but the king welcomed him.
—You claim you can save the princess by yourself,— the king asked unconvincingly.
The young man confidently said: —Forge me a suit of armour and a sword from this metal I offer you and I will prove it to you.
The ruler asked the boy with interest: —What is your name?
—I am Haiaiel, your most obedient servant, sire.
The next morning the bold Haiaiel obtained a suit of silver armour and a sword that gave off a bright light, and with them, he set off in pursuit of the black knight.
They engaged in bloody combat when he finally tracked him down. Despite her fervour and cunning, the forces of evil were unable to defeat the forces of good, which in the end triumphed over her by vanquishing the black magic.
That brave squire, who was later knighted and granted divine favour by the Sovereign, had saved the princess. He refused to leave the kingdom because Princess Aura forbade him to do so.
Is Haiaiel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
We can do those calculations right now with the correct information about your three birth angels.
Angels of March
- Angel Number 70 Jabamiah
February 28 to March 4
- Angel Number 72 Mumiah
- Angel Number 1 Vehuiah
- Angel Number 2 Jeliel
- Angel Number 3 Sitael
March 30 to April 3
- Archangel Gabriel Force of God
The one who announced the birth of Jesus Christ and John The Baptist, the one who God sent to explain to the prophet Daniel the meaning of his visions, and the one who dictated the Qur’an to Muhammad.