Tree of life: it is located in the sphere of Yesod and means foundation.
Planetary energies: Moon
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Zodiac Regency: from 25° to 30° Pisces, 9° Gemini, 21° Leo, 1° Scorpio, 15° Capricorn, and 27° Pisces
Meaning: “God the end of all things”.
Prince: Archangel Gabriel
Regency hours: from 23:40 to 00:00
Angel 72 Mumiah
- Corrects physical and moral defects in the power of negotiation.
- Purifies you to correct transgressions in your past lives.
- Meditation with Mumiah does a work of cleansing, purification, and neutralization of negative karma.
- This Name and Angel closes the cycle of seventy-two and rules over all that is final.
- It represents the omega, the end of all things, and should be invoked to achieve the culmination of our projects.
- Grants fulfillment and success, help to finish and complete the things that have been undertaken and close cycles properly.
- Help to discern the illusions and illusions of the lower astral.
- Grounds all subtle energies. It concretizes and materializes. It is a powerful aid in the realization of any intention.
- Powerful for the healing of all diseases having to do with body fluids.
- It has a strong connection with nature.
- Protects against magical operations of which we do not know.
- It helps to succeed and make useful discoveries.
- Dominates physics, chemistry, and medicine.
- It is evoked to obtain protection against dangers and favors longevity.
How to invoke the Angel Mumiah (dates and times)
- Schedule: 23:40 to 00:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: 7-11 of Adar II, 5782
- Regency gregorian calendar: March 10-14, May 30, August 12, October 24, January 8, and March 20
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Mumiah
MEM – VAV – MEM
Correcting Physical and Moral Defects
Psalm 131, Verse 3
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Mumiah
- Those born under its influence find in change the motivation that keeps their lives awake. They understand that to begin a new stage successfully they must complete the previous one, and it is for this reason that they are noted for their many achievements and honors.
- These are people who love change and fortune.
- They are characterized by being active, industrious, and faithful to their ideals, qualities which make them excellent leaders.
- Protected by this angel, they are usually tolerant, and understanding but somewhat stubborn, they find happiness in sharing their tastes and passions with people who are as active and intellectual as they are, and they are enemies of mediocrity, so they are always inquiring about what they do not know.
- Abhorring conformism, they achieve many professional successes because when they reach the top of a project, they immediately set up another one.
- Are famous for their marvelous discoveries, they will uncover secrets of nature and will always have words of strength and courage against evil and injustice.
- Likes changes because they are renewing, they always reformulate their way of thinking.
- Detest illusory things and will always be helping people coming out of oppressive or depressing states.
- Relentlessly seeking the truth to reach a more objective situation in life.
- Endowed with superior strength, they can trigger events for themselves and others that need their initiative.
- Will fight for ideals and work magnificently, reserving special attention to the study of the laws.
- Attract wealth and power through your words and you will be a profound connoisseur of the relationship between the macro and microcosm.
- Professionally, he may be a renowned teacher or a great lawyer.
- A student of nature, he will work with elementals, alternative or oriental medicine, and philosophies such as yoga “Tantra”.
- Known for his knowledge of metaphysics.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 72)
Dominate those who detest their existence and wish they had never been born. It dominates despair, sterility, sadness, aggressiveness, selfishness, and rebellion with parents and relatives. It can be pessimistic, criticize and mock those who have not managed to stabilize themselves in life and organize collective suicides.
“There is no fear of death”
Although it is widely accepted that the loss of a loved one is the hardest experience in life, Yesod, little Yesod, who at that moment was saying goodbye to her adored grandfather, old Mumiah, did not seem to agree.
—You mustn’t get depressed, little one; it’s bad for the heart and it will make you grow old faster,— were the last words of a man who was trying to avoid staining the young girl’s memories with bitterness.
—How can I be cheerful when you’re dying,— Yesod said in a desolate tone, fighting the urge to cry.
I have been alive for seventy-two years, and I am proud of it, my child. Lovely though life is, it is but a reflection of the splendor that awaits me wherever I go. I am happy because I have finished my work, and now, like a ripe fruit, I must leave this world to be reborn in another.
—But, grandfather, how can you be so sure of what you say,— the young woman asked worriedly.
The old man smiled sweetly: —Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, the years, my child, the years make us wise, does nature become sad when one of her trees offers its ripe fruit to the earth?
—No, on the contrary, it is proud because that fruit contains a fresh seed, and only through its disappearance will it resurrect, sprout and become a tree again. Do you understand, my little one? This principle of change and rebirth applies to everything in life.
The young Yesod continued to reflect. These observations awakened his conscience and he began to perceive things differently. He loved his grandfather, but now he was at peace with his death, for he knew that he would be very welcome wherever he was reborn.
As the years passed, the young girl grew to heed the guidance the old man had so wisely left her. On that day, Yesod vowed never to abandon his mission to distribute the enormous money he had inherited from his grandfather.
Unfortunate events one day led to a conflict. Villages were burned and farms destroyed for seven dreadful days. As suffering, pain, and emptiness were all that could be tolerated, many people resorted to suicide as a means of escape.
Although Yesod was also a victim of this circumstance, he had a very different perspective. He found courage where there might have been a weakness and committed himself fully to meeting the demands.
There were so many that she barely had enough energy left to meet them all, but she never gave up and her exhaustion could not overcome her. As a result of her persistent efforts, many sick people received the relief, as well as those who were desperately depressed and wanted to commit suicide.
They quickly changed their minds because Yesod, who would become a sublime light that would illuminate their lives, had strengthened the wisdom of Mumiah, the honorable elder.
Is Mumiah one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day, and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of March
- Angel Number 70 Jabamiah
February 28 to March 4
- Angel Number 71 Haiaiel
- Angel Number 1 Vehuiah
- Angel Number 2 Jeliel
- Angel Number 3 Sitael
March 30 to April 3
- Archangel Gabriel Force of God
The one who announced the birth of Jesus Christ and John The Baptist, the one who God sent to explain to the prophet Daniel the meaning of his visions, and the one who dictated the Qur’an to Muhammad.