Tree of Life: is located in the Keter’s sphere, “Crown”
Angelic Choir: Seraphim
Prince: Archangel Metatron
Meaning: “God’s help”
Regency hours: from 00:20 to 00:40 (from sunrise that day)
Regency (Jewish calendar): 29 Adar to 4 Nisan 5780
Regency (Gregorian calendar) ↓ 25 to 29 March 2020. Other Regency days in the year 2020: March 21, June 01, August 12, October 23 and January 03, 2021
Angel 2 Jeliel
- Jeliel harmonizes the relationship of land and water, both at sea and continental levels, and irrigation and agricultural work.
- It promotes fertility of plants, animals and people.
- Balancing our inner water with our land, teaches the fair discrimination of our emotions.
- It helps us to overcome the states of sadness and melancholy that we may feel.
- It favors relationships between couples: marital peace or reconciliation.
- It favors sexual relations, activating all the planes of polarity, from the physical to the spiritual.
- It grants a great illumination that translates into compassion and love for all beings.
- To obtain victories against those who attack us unjustly.
- It calms popular revolts and aligns the behavior of the rulers.
- It restores harmony between employees and employers.
- It dominates employers and employees, helping to maintain harmony.
- If two people are at odds because they both think they are right and cannot accept the part of truth in the other, the angel JELIEL brings them closer, “forcing” them to leave stubbornness behind.
- It protects you from death. It solves psychic problems and redemption.
How to invoke the Angel Jeliel
The invocation of the Angel Jeliel must be between 00:20 and 00:40 a.m. (from sunrise on that day)
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 22, Verse 20, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that petitions as thanks be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. For very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
Born under the regency to the Angel Jeliel
- Born under this influence do everything quickly, and as a child, they do not have the patience to listen to the teachers, because it seems to them that the information is already in their head.
- From his childhood, he intuits what is right and what is wrong.
- Does not believe that he is on earth by chance; he knows that his family is karmic, and he feels a certain obligation to help them.
- Very loving, he exalts the truth of universal brotherly love.
- Emotions are so strong that he lives them as a whole.
- Never lets himself be influenced negatively and has the necessary sobriety to dominate any type of situation.
- A bearer of peace where there is conflict, he defends the truth and hates violence.
- Loves animals, flowers, forests and nature in general. He probably has the name or surname of a Catholic saint and a “sanctified” protection.
- People believe him to be “magical” because of his good humor in resolving the most diverse situations.
- Vain, he likes to beautify himself, use expensive perfumes and be fashionable.
- Also brings to people influenced by him a playful spirit and pleasant ways, away from conflicts and positive even in relation to sex, this will see it as something creative, which is why they can be great patriarchs or creators of a large family.
- Professionally, they can shine as directors, poets or beauticians.
- You will discover the angelic world through love. He will approve in his day to day, the agility to speak or write.
Negative aspects of the Angel Jeliel
Egoism, tyranny, insensitivity and evil dominate; he who mistreats animals, disunites spouses, is perverse to parents, siblings, children, and has a great love for himself. When he leaves the country he will disobey international laws.
Psalm of invocation Angel Jeliel
“But you, Lord, do not stay away; you who are my strength, come quickly to my aid.”
Psalm 22, Verse 20
Angel Jeliel “The New Essence”
In the Great Book of the Mysteries, where the passage of time is faithfully recorded, there is written in golden letters a beautiful legend that happened many, many years ago, so many that its memory melts into the events of the days.
Let me tell you what my eyes were fortunately able to read in that Sacred Manuscript.
It was then the second Cosmic Day, and the workers were working indefatigably in the construction of a majestic temple. They had to hurry, since it was the will of the king, the Supreme Kether, that his son Jeliel, the most skillful and skillful of warriors, should marry, in the magic of secrecy, the adorable Hochmah, Princess of Light.
And so it would be, because after two moons, Jeliel and Hochmah got married sealing their union with a magical ritual inspired by the Gods in the emanation of a new essence called Love.
Kether, the old and noble sovereign, left his kingdom happily in the hands of his son, and sought the peace of his last days in the shelter of meditation, retiring in the solitude offered by the temple. From then on, it would be Jeliel who would rule together with his beautiful and wise wife Hochmah.
Kehoch, the hidden city, gave shelter to a people inhabited by impetuous, energetic and ardent souls, struggling in the art of colonizing, and therefore his men were expert guides and magnificent adventurers.
But times had changed, and after many years of going back and forth, a part of the people felt tired, and this led them to request an audience with the monarch.
– I have been widely informed by your advisers of your unwillingness to undertake new adventures, and I cannot help but show my dissatisfaction.
– You know that there are still new lands to be conquered, new horizons to be explored, and you ask me to forsake them. How can you explain this to me? – Jeliel referred to them angrily.
– Your Majesty, for years we have worked tirelessly for your Father, the Great Kether, and the borders of Kehoch are almost boundless. Your power rules over all lands, and yet who dwells in them? We have no time.
– When we conquer them, we are forced to leave them to conquer new ones. Know that our will feels called to take root. We have felt an interior voice that speaks to us and tells us: unite as your king and queen have united, and do it in the temple, under the magic of secrecy.
Those were the words of a people who felt that something important had changed in their lives.
– No! I cannot allow this madness – I cry out in anger Jeliel.
But that answer carried in it the seed of division, for his wife Hochmah was attracted by the same voice that spoke to his people, and the king, not wanting to break his commitments, decided to abandon her.
When the news became known to the faithful men of the kingdom, they could not help but feel in their hearts a deep rage.
– We must avoid it – cried an exalted voice.
– Yes, we must – many others accompanied in the same tone.
The palace was besieged by the same men who had once guarded it. The people had risen against the will and submission of the tyrant king.
However, Jeliel had divine blood in his veins and his mind received a ray of light that made him understand that with his energetic behavior he was opposing the Divine Will
That Light made him evidence of the power of the New Essence, Love. Since then, his will was no other than to share it with his wife and his people.
** About the days of the regency of the Angel 2 Jeliel
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 2 Jeliel is in charge in the year 2020-2021 and not the date when you were born.
Angels do not have a fixed regency date (it changes every year) and their beginning is determined by the 0º degree of Aries. Therefore it always changes, like the days of birth that are not always the same day of the month. Is that understood?
If it was not calculated correctly in the year you were born, the precise time of sunrise, winter and summer time (where there is this condition) has the wrong numbers and names of your guardian angels.
If you want to know the exact numbers and names of your birth angels you can request our services of precise manual calculation…
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)