Tree of Life: is located in Keter’s sphere
Planetary energies: Neptune and Jupiter
Zodiac sign: Aries
Zodiac Regency: from 10° to 15° Aries, 2° Aries, 14° Gemini, 25° Leo, 8° Scorpio, and 20° Capricorn
Meaning: “God of Hope”
Prince: Archangel Metatron
Regency hours: from 00:40 to 01:00
Angel 3 Sitael
- This name is invoked and used to work miracles. His help insulates the person from calamity, keeping him “by miracle” safe.
- The angel Sitael is popularly associated with hope and is invoked for protection and refuge from adversity.
- Sitael helps in times of danger such as accidents, attacks by violence, or robbery.
- Access to higher jobs with executive responsibility, protection against weapons, and evil forces.
- To be faithful to one’s word and not shy away from commitments.
- Protection against hypocritical tendencies, ingratitude, and perjury.
- Through the strength exerted by the human capacity to forgive, it is possible to keep Sitael close, benefiting from the loving cover of his protective wings. Rancor and slander frighten this sensitive creature.
How to invoke the Angel Sitael
- Schedule: 00:40 to 01:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: Nisan 13-17, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: March 30 to April 3, March 22, June 4, August 17, October 31, and January 10
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Sitael
SAMEG – YOD – TET
Psalm 91, Verse 2
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Sitael
- For those born under this angel, the greatest quality is based on words, because they think that God created the universe with his words, and a promise or pronounced word should be a solid and fulfilled fact.
- They detest lies and betrayals, and in their life, the most important thing is to find and surround themselves with people who are just as serious as they are.
- With an insurmountable will, they are faithful to their convictions and in general to their principles.
- Plan every step, in their life everything must be according to their needs and leave nothing to chance because they do not believe in coincidences.
- Knows that he is very lucky and that is why he has the possibility to fulfill himself financially.
- Always in activity, they are fighting for their promotion. He is not proud to ask for favors from anyone.
- Solitary worker. He is beautiful internally and externally.
- Due to his strong charisma, he attracts people’s attention. He breathes life and lives each day in a special way.
- Does not like the word destiny because he finds it too comfortable. It has an elevated soul and likes to have many friends to whom it generally gives precise advice.
- Is very discerning and easily understands all the situations that life gives him. Generally, he forgives those who try to harm him.
- Sometimes he is a little inhibited without reason because he knows all the experiences that the world offers.
- They are great transformers, protecting and encouraging people with new ideas.
- Has great sympathy and gentleness. He loves parties, banquets, and celebrations and is reserved in the way he dresses.
- Says what he thinks because he does not know how to be dissimulated or to act in a dubious way.
- Having many memories of things that were not lived in this incarnation, which usually appear in the form of dreams.
- The objective of his personality that agrees with his soul will be his nobility.
- This is the angel who comes in the face of adversity that surprises his protégés.
- Professionally, he will stand out in positions of administration, direction, ministries, or headquarters.
- Also as a politician or lecturer.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 3)
Hypocrisy, ingratitude, lies, and erotic rituals dominate. The person blames fate for everything bad that happens to him and passes the responsibilities to others. He does not help anyone and is aggressive with his protectors. He uses sexuality to achieve high positions, has many love affairs, and has a mediocre appearance.
“The Wise Builder”
They tried three times in a row but did not succeed. No matter how hard we try, everything we do in the light is destroyed in the darkness of night. I’m sorry, Your Majesty,” said the architect in disgust.
—No, I find that hard to believe. My son is dying of anguish while you pretend to be gods,— cried the king angrily.
He may have had reason to be, for Prince Aquin, his only son, had been the victim of a dreadful evil that had caused him great anguish. No one had enjoyed seeing him smile in three years, and no one knew what had brought him to this depressed state.
In desperation, Aquin’s father, King Kevin, reasoned that if he built him a city and filled it with the best wizards in the kingdom, Aquin could find happiness again.
But despite his efforts, the architects who had tried before failed after making numerous attempts. The Sovereign lost his temper because he was confused by what was happening. He did not know the whereabouts of his hidden adversaries.
He reasoned that if he could find out, he would make them regret their actions. Kevin became more vigilant and promised himself that no one would be able to fool the guard that night.
It would be a very long night. He had trouble falling asleep and clearing those turbulent thoughts from his mind. But despite his worries, he would eventually come to the conclusion that nothing would change the next day.
—Your Majesty, please! You won’t believe it, but everything that has been raised has been pulled down Your Majesty…— his advisor cried, barely able to breathe.
On the face of the afflicted king, there was only a bitter gesture and an expression of helplessness. He had tried everything, so he did not know what to do.
A strange traveler who claimed to be called Sitael and to be a talented architect came to the kingdom to prevent this story from having a depressing ending. King Kebin heard about this and quickly sent for him.
—You claim to be a skilled architect,— asked the ruler.
The newcomer said confidently, —Sire, it is my works, not I, that can vouch for my art.
—My only son is languishing in the icy arms of despair, do you think you can build a city that can harbor happiness and joy,— questioned the king in a hopeful tone.
—If you help me, your majesty, I can do it,— said the mysterious architect.
Those comments put the monarch on alert, who, when he finally spoke to him, commented: “You know that I do not know the celestial skill of construction. So how can I help you?
—Only you can make sure that the pillars supporting the city are sturdy and not fragile.
—I do not understand you,— exclaimed the stunned king.
Sitael said, —The work will perish at the hands of this energy if there is only a sense of hatred, rancor, or the fragile force of darkness. However, if only the solidity of love is experienced, there is nothing to worry about.
King Kebin was unable to meet the eyes of the strange traveler. He saw a truth that devoured him in his words. He was the one in charge at that moment, the one who prevented the pillars of the city of joy and love from rising.
Everything was different after that day. The king forgave all his adversaries, and very soon as if by magic, he saw how the walls of the city rose strong and high towards the sky, sheltering the elixir of happiness, where his son would find a magnificent calm for all time.
Is Sitael one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day, and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of March
- Angel Number 70 Jabamiah
February 28 to March 4
- Angel Number 71 Haiaiel
- Angel Number 72 Mumiah
- Angel Number 1 Vehuiah
- Angel Number 2 Jeliel
- Archangel Metatron (Closest to the Throne)
Metatron is the name of an angel present in Judaism and some branches of Christianity, although there is no reference to him in the biblical scriptures. Other versions of his name are Mattatron, Metatron, and Metator.