Angel 3 Sitael
- This angel is popularly associated with hope, and is invoked in search of protection and refuge in the face of adversity, access to superior jobs with executive responsibility, protection against weapons and the forces of evil, to be faithful to the word given and not to shirk commitments, protection against hypocritical tendencies, against ingratitude and perjury.
- Sitael helps in moments of danger such as accidents, attacks by violence or theft.
- Help insulates the person from calamity, keeping him “by a miracle” safe.
- Through the strength of the human capacity to forgive, it is possible to keep Sitael close, benefiting from the loving covering of her protective wings.
- Resentment and slander obviously frighten this sensitive creature.
How to invoke the Angel Sitael
- The invocation of the angel Sitael must be between 00:40 and 01:00 hours (from sunrise on that day)
- Jewish calendar regency: (Year 5781) 17 to 21 Nisan
- Gregorian calendar regency: (Year 2021) March 30 to April 3, March 22, June 2, August 12, October 24 (Year 2022) January 4
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 91, Verse 2, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that requests as acknowledgements be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. And for very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 3 Sitael is regent in the year 2021-2022 and not the date when you were born.
If you wish to know the exact names and numbers of your birth angels you can request our services of precise manual calculation .
Born under the regency to the Angel Sitael
- For those born under this angel, the greatest quality is based on words, for they think that God created the universe with His words, and a promise or verb uttered should be a solid and fulfilled fact.
- They hate lies and betrayal, and in their lives the most important thing is to find and surround themselves with people who are just as serious as they are.
- With an insurmountable will, they are faithful to their convictions and in general to their principles.
- They plan every step, in their life everything must be according to their needs and they do not leave anything to chance, because they do not believe in coincidences.
- They know that they are very lucky and that is why they have the possibility to realize themselves financially.
- Is always active, fighting for his promotion. He is not proud to ask for favors from anyone.
Is a lone worker. He’s beautiful inside and out.
- Because of his strong charisma he attracts people’s attention. He breathes life and lives each day in a special way.
Does not like the word fate because he finds it very comfortable. He has a high soul and likes to stop many friends to whom he usually gives precise advice.
- Is very discerning and easily understands all the situations that life gives him. He generally forgives those who try to harm him.
- Sometimes he is a little inhibited for no reason, for he knows all the experiences the world has to offer.
- Is a great transformer, protecting and encouraging people with new ideas.
- Has great sympathy and kindness. He loves parties, banquets, celebrations and is reserved in the way he dresses.
- Says what he thinks because he does not know how to be disguised or act in a dubious way.
- Has many memories of things that were not lived in this incarnation, which generally appear in the form of dreams.
- The goal of his personality that matches his soul will be his nobility.
- Is the angel who comes in the face of the adversities that surprise his protégés.
- Professionally, he will stand out in positions of administration, direction, ministries or headquarters.
- Also as a politician or lecturer.
Negative aspects of the Angel Sitael
Hypocrisy, ingratitude, lying and erotic rituals are rampant. The person blames fate for all the bad things that happen to him and passes the responsibilities on to others. He does not help anyone and is aggressive with his 42 protectors. He uses sexuality to achieve high positions, has many love affairs and a mediocre appearance.
Psalm of invocation Angel Sitael
Say to the Lord, “My refuge and my stronghold, my God, in whom I trust.”
Psalm 91, Verse 2
Angel Sitael “The Wise Builder”
They had tried three times in a row, but still couldn’t get it…
– I’m sorry, Your Majesty,” excused the disgruntled architect, “everything is a mystery, no matter how hard we try, what we build in the light, in the darkness of the night, is destroyed.
– No, I can’t believe it. While you play at being gods, my son is dying of sadness – cried the enraged king.
Perhaps he had reason to be, for his only son, Prince Aquin, was the victim of a terrible evil that had plunged him into deep sorrow. For three years no one had had the joy of seeing him smile, and everyone was unaware of the reason for his melancholy state.
His father, King Kevin, in despair, thought that perhaps if he built him a city and lived in it with the best wizards in the land, Aquin might regain his joy.
But after many attempts, and in a mysterious way by the way, the architects who had tried so far, failed in spite of many efforts. For that reason, the Sovereign exploded in anger, for he did not understand what was happening. He had secret enemies and he did not know where he could find them.
If I could find out,” he thought, “I would make them regret what they were doing. Kevin increased the surveillance and it was said that no one could outwit the guard on that night.
It would be a long, long night. He couldn’t sleep, he couldn’t get those angry thoughts out of his mind. But he would soon realize, despite his worries, that nothing would change the next day.
– Majesty…! Majesty…! – shouted his advisor with hardly any breath left – you won’t believe it, but everything that was built has been torn down.
Only a bitter gesture and a gesture of helplessness were drawn on the sorrowful king’s face. He no longer knew what to do, he had tried everything.
But this story could not have a sad ending, and to avoid it, a mysterious traveler came to the kingdom, who claimed to be called Sitael and to be a skillful architect. This news reached King Kebin who sent for him immediately.
– You say you’re a good architect? – I question the Sovereign.
– It is not I who can bear witness to my art, but my works, Lord – I answer with confidence the newcomer.
– Do you think you can build a city that can give shelter to happiness and joy, my only son is wasting away in the cold arms of sadness,” asked the king with a hopeful tone.
– I will be able to do it if you help me, your Majesty – replied the enigmatic architect.
Those words put the Monarch on his guard, who was very surprised and said to him: “Know that I do not know the divine art of construction. If so, how can I help you?
– You alone will be able to prevent the pillars that will support the city from being solid and unbreakable.
– I don’t understand you! – I exclaim, in a daze, the king.
– If you look into your heart and find the solidity of love, then you should fear nothing, but if you have only a feeling of hate, resentment, of the brittle power of darkness, then the work will perish in the hands of this force – explained Sitael.
King Kebin could not look into the eyes of that strange traveler. He recognized in his words a truth that consumed him. He was the only one responsible then, the one who prevented the pillars of the city of joy, of love, from being erected.
From that day on, everything changed. The king forgave all his enemies, and immediately, as if by magic, he could see how the walls of the city rose solidly, powerfully to the sky, giving shelter to the elixir of happiness, where his son would find a wonderful peace forever.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)