Tree of Life: is located in the Keter’s sphere, “Crown”
Angelic Choir: Seraphim
Prince: Archangel Metatron
Meaning: “God the Savior”
Regency hours: from 01:20 to 01:40 (from sunrise that day)
Angel 5 Mahasiah
- The angel Mahasiah relates to forgiveness and salvation.
- It is invoked to achieve the stability necessary to live in complete harmony and peace with the rest of the world.
- To live in peace with the whole world, the ability to know the high sciences, the hidden philosophy, theology, to learn everything that is desired with ease.
- (Exams and competitions), to improve character and achieve greater physical beauty.
- Confers great serenity and balance, harmonizing and establishing peace both internally and externally.
- Brings reconciliation, forgiveness, acceptance and deep understanding, it has a great power of cleansing and purification of regeneration.
- Healing at all levels: physical, soul, of a relationship, of a situation.
- Erases all karma, all negative traces of the past.
- Angel related to healing.
- Strengthens the immune system of our soul.
How to invoke the Angel Mahasiah (dates and times)
- The invocation of the angel Mahasiah must be between 01:20 to 01:40 hours (from sunrise on that day)
- Gregorian calendar regency: (Year 2021) April 9 to 13, March 24, June 4, August 14, October 26 (Year 2022) January 6
- Jewish calendar regency: (Year 5781) 27 of Nisan to 1 of Iyar
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 80, Verse 20, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that requests as acknowledgements be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. And for very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 5 Mahasiah is regent in the year 2021-2022 and not the date when you were born.
If you wish to know the exact names and numbers of your birth angels you can request our services of precise manual calculation.
Born under the regency to the Angel Mahasiah
- Those who are influenced under the power of this angel seek answers from the universal unknowns, and often succeed in seeing beyond what others could, understanding many of the mysteries surrounding life and death.
- For them, there is no complete answer, for inquiring into their curious nature leads them to want to know always a little more. Perhaps their nonconformity leads them to the perfection of their ideas, and to want to see farther than the obvious, which is why they may come to be considered as wise.
- Will learn everything easily and quickly, even languages because it brings back memories of previous lives.
- Will always be transforming, growing and dying in other areas, both in your sentimental and professional life.
- Is gifted with great inner balance, sense of justice, generosity and wisdom.
- Will not measure up to the spiritual growth of himself and his family.
- Always acts according to social or human laws. He is an example of virtue and his aura can be clearly seen between his shoulders and his head.
- Truth is in the logical reason aborted through the studies of philosophy.
- Has facilities in working with magical ceremony, to summon spiritual forces and communicate with the angels and will be a portal to the angelic realm.
- Will always like to be in meditation centers, conferences, congresses and spiritual seminars. But he always keeps his conscience when he practices spirituality.
- Will serve exclusively his truth which is that of his God.
- Will tend to live in a sumptuous way, his house to be enlarged, clear, comfortable, full of flowers and symbolic objects. He will probably have a large library.
- Professionally will be successful in the plastic arts, surely in painting, decoration or working with objects of art, using for this a refined taste and a natural gift.
Negative aspects of the Angel Mahasiah
Ignorance, licentiousness and bad qualities of the body (eating and drinking too much) and the spirit (psychological imbalances) dominate. He may abuse the good faith of friends and family by using superstition or have a tendency to pervert spiritual matters by using black magic.
He may be a religious fanatic, a defender of moral conventions, talking about laws and dogmas without understanding or studying the subject. He may consider himself the best because of his good, but false, behavior.
Psalm of invocation Angel Mahasiah
“O Lord, God of hosts, bring us back! Make thy face to shine, and we shall be saved.”
Psalm 80, Verse 20
Angel Mahasiah “Vitriol, the regenerating elixir”
Let me tell you a beautiful story that is truly a secret that has remained hidden for a long time. Let me tell it to you, for it is the will of heaven that the mysteries be revealed.
A long time ago, a king of divine lineage and desirous of power, decided to travel to other lands in search of fortune. For three days he sailed the seas and arrived in unknown lands.
He arrived at the island of fire, inhabited by gigantic Titans. He left behind the island of the Fountains, where the Undines danced happily among the waves of the water. And he met the Island of the Wind, where angry spirits mixed with the fury of hurricanes and cyclones.
But on none of these islands did he manage to find what he was looking for so hard. It was on the fourth day that the watchman announced the presence of a new island. There was peace and harmony, and hearts were intoxicated with a kind of joy.
King Mart was drawn to the land he called the Island of Fruits. He decided to rest for a few days after the tiring journey and to recover his strength, for he would not lose heart until he found what he was looking for.
The next morning and feeling a strong appetite, King Mart looked for some food among the fertile fruits growing on those trees. It was then that providence guided his steps to the supreme tree.
He was not like the others, for his leaves were golden and his four fruits were golden. The king had to cover his eyes, for the sun’s rays reflected on those strange fruits and threatened to blind him if he did not stop looking at them.
– That must be the power he is looking for. I have never known anything so beautiful,” the king said to himself enthusiastically.
But when he set out to take one step, a voice commanded him:
– Stop! How dare you disturb my peace!
The king stood still. I look at both sides and can’t see anyone, and that encourages him to try again. That tree had only four fruits and three of them were very high, he could only take one of them.
– You have usurped the power of the Gods, the fruit you hold in your hands is not yet ripe, therefore you will be cursed for nine years. If at the end of which you do not find the Sacred Essence Vitriol, you will perish at the hands of your own ambition.
But those words did not convince King Mart. Now he had the power. He had just snatched it from the gods right under his nose and that made him more than a god.
After that conquest, the sovereign was satisfied and returned home again. He was welcomed as a hero, but from that day on everything began to go wrong in the kingdom.
For three moons they suffered the attack of foreign peoples who coveted the power they had acquired. The peace they once knew was gradually forgotten, as wars were followed by epidemics, plagues and other evils of fate.
The king remembered that that voice announced nine years of calamities and his own end if he did not get the Essence of Vitriol first. He consulted with the wisest men and it was Mahasiah, the magician who lived on the eagle mountain, who revealed to him the place where he could find it.
After five years of searching, King Mart returned to his kingdom which he found cursed, but he was no longer the same. He had paid his debts to fate by wandering the dusty deserts.
He had been hungry and thirsty, but no delicacy could satisfy his appetite, unless it allowed him to regain his lost dignity.
Legend has it that the king healed and succeeded in restoring the earth to its primitive innocence. He returned that powerful fruit to its place of origin and peace returned again to his kingdom, which from that day would become a paradise.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)