Tree of Life: is located in the Keter’s sphere, “Crown”
Angelic Choir: Seraphim
Prince: Archangel Metatron
Meaning: “The hidden God”
Regency hours: from 01:00 to 01:20 (from sunrise that day)
Angel 4 Elemiah
- This angel is commonly related to the mysteries and all that humanity does not know.
- Is usually invoked to overcome the afflictions of the spirit and to discover the traitors in order to protect us from misfortune.
- Avoids the crises of a company and succeeds in the profession, it protects in the trips.
- Avoiding accidents, peace of mind for the tormented, knowledge of traitors, avoiding setbacks and obstacles in companies.
- Helps us to remove bad thoughts.
- Think positively and succeed.
How to invoke the Angel Elemiah (dates and times)
- The invocation of the angel Elemiah must be between 01:00 to 01:20 hours (from sunrise on that day)
- Jewish calendar regency: (Year 5781) 22 to 26 of Nisan
- Gregorian calendar regency: (Year 2021) April 4 to 8, March 23, June 3, August 13, October 25 (Year 2022) January 5
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 34, Verse 16, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that requests as acknowledgements be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. And for very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 4 Elemiah is regent in the year 2021-2022 and not the date when you were born.
If you wish to know the exact names and numbers of your birth angels you can request our services of precise manual calculation .
Born under the regency to the Angel Elemiah
- Under the influence of this angel we find subtle, unselfish people who share every experience of life on a spiritual level that they have gained over the years.
- They are risk-takers, who often undertake difficult or almost impossible journeys in the hope that after the problems and obstacles they will find a reward for their sacrifices.
- Among their greatest virtues we find the ability to make every place they visit a better place, and their firm conviction that everything can be better leads them to fulfill their every goal.
- Is certain of his divine potential and from a young age he will discover his gifts.
- Loves to open his mind to people with new ideas and proposals. Sometimes he is a little sad because the people he loves abuse their good luck.
- Feels a strong tendency to help people, especially the needy, and can often excuse himself for not giving something material, but he will never refuse a request that involves work on his part.
- Has strong potential in his hands to heal and is always working on several projects at the same time.
- Is endowed with a strong charisma and is really moved by intuition. He has a strong feeling when something is going to happen.
- From his unconscious come the explanations for the problems that happen in this life, without the need to look for someone to help them.
- To discover within the fundamental philosophies their way of life.
- It would be interesting for you to know your family tree because you could perhaps find a distant relative whose events were historically recorded, which could be similar to your personal ones.
- Professionally, you will be involved in activities related to oil or something similar.
- Has a facility for exposing and exploring inventive means, so he can be invited to create new, high-tech companies.
- May also work as a police officer or competent security agent.
- Each person under the influence of this angel is in the world to make 43 transformations but always with humility and with his feet on the ground.
- Has a predisposition to remake his life by getting to know primitive societies, since he probably likes anthropology and archaeology.
Negative aspects of the Angel Elemiah
Interferes with dangerous discoveries for society, bad education, passivity in the face of violence, sadism and sexual perversion. You may be interested and curious about toxins and hallucinogens. Will place obstacles in the way of doing business in commerce, industry.
Psalm of invocation Angel Elemiah
“The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open to their cry.”
Psalm 34, Verse 16
Angel Elemiah “A High Price”
What I write here, do not doubt that it is true. Yes, the whole truth that tells of what happened to a man who even as a child dreamed of becoming rich and powerful, and who succeeded. However, the price he had to pay for it was very high. But keep reading and perhaps in the end you will agree with me.
His professional career had been the fastest in the history of the company. In less than five years he had been promoted from apprentice to general manager. It was hard to believe, but that’s how it was. No doubt, young Elemiah was very talented.
Yes, that must have been it, but not everyone thought so. The truth was that Elemiah had a special instinct for business. It was in his blood.
When his classmates in the neighborhood played in the streets, he rubbed elbows with the most astute businessmen. Indeed, no one could say that the boy did not deserve that position.
But it wasn’t all talent in him, and it wasn’t exactly his ability that made him reach so high. His bosses soon discovered in him his natural gift for leading others and put him to the test.
He had already achieved his first goal, had stopped being an apprentice and had become the new team leader. Now he had an important responsibility and he had to thank his bosses for that.
Elemiah tasted the sweetness of power for the first time and he liked it. He sure liked it. But not everyone shared that same pleasure. His co-workers, the same ones who days before had entrusted him with everything they knew so that he could learn, now felt humiliated.
Elemiah’s excessive ambition made him forget very soon his humble condition. He had become an intolerable being whose sole purpose was to gain the recognition of his leaders, without caring to tread upon his former friends if necessary.
That zealous attention in his work led him to rise again, and history repeated itself over and over again. In his wake he left behind a trail of friendships that one day were, but because of his selfish pursuit of power, died.
Little by little he was left alone, but that didn’t matter to him, he lived exclusively for the company, and that made him happy. Elemiah felt enormously powerful, the world was giving up on him. What more could he ask of life? He was rich and healthy. Did he have anything left to achieve? If there was, he wanted to know so he could buy it.
If the price stopped worrying him, no matter how high it was, he would pay it. Didn’t he do that with the thousands of acres of forest he had devastated?
Had he not given the order to make weapons for war, when a part of the world was starving? Had he not bought 100 kilometers of beach to evacuate the waste from his factories? What else could he buy? He was the master of the world.
But one day, when everyone was joyfully celebrating the beautiful feast of Christmas, Elemiah was possessed by a deep sadness. God, he was alone. Until that special night, he had not realized it. He had been so busy with his greed and vanity that he had built an insurmountable wall between himself and others.
An inner voice told him:
– I call you from here, I hold out my hand to you…
From that day on, Elemiah forgot his companies, his business and directed his steps in search of a new breath, the breath of the human. Many were grateful for that change, since that ambitious being had become a selfless philanthropist.
Well, you know what a high price Elemiah had to pay for his greed. What do you think?
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)