Tree of Life: is located in the Geburah sphere “Severity”
Planetary energies: Mars
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Zodiac Regency: from 25° to 30° Virgo, 4° Taurus, 16° Cancer, 27° Virgo, 10° Sagittarius and 22° Aquarius
Meaning: “Adorable God”
Prince: Archangel Camael
Regency hours: from 11:40 to 12:00
Angel 36 Menadel
- Menadel is an antidote to fear and dread. It does not let fear take hold of us.
- The light of this Name and its angel Menadel protects the weak and oppressed.
- This angel is related to serenity and patience, so it is invoked to combat the slander against us.
- To achieve to establish our economy or to maintain and improve our lifestyle.
- Is invoked to maintain employment, preserve material goods and help to find lost objects.
- Protects against slanderers and frees the depressed.
- Informs about distant people, from whom we have not heard for a long time.
- Imparts justice to restore balance, frees us from bondage, purifies our negative energies and helps to overcome our fears.
How to invoke the Angel Menadel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 11:40 to 12:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: Elul 25-29, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: September 11-15, April 24, July 7, July 7, September 18, December 3 and February 12
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Menadel
MEM – NUN – DALED
Psalm 26, Verse 8
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Menadel
- Those born under Menadelcano overcome obstacles more easily than others.
- The spiritual process we are talking about refers to maturity and they are usually happy people because they manage to achieve their goals effectively and quickly, especially at the professional level.
- They are positive, serene and pure people, who rarely let themselves be carried away by vices and temptation.
- In case they feel dissatisfied with any kind of feeling, they do their best to get rid of it quickly and safely.
- Avoid as much as possible misunderstandings and arguments with their relatives, because they are aware of their temperament and pride.
- Will have a lot of willpower. He will be shrewd with self-confidence and direct in his way of speaking.
- Excellent friend and companion, a passionate lover but he is offended by certain facilities and criticizes immediately something that he does not like.
- Acts with discretion and astuteness and assumes responsibilities with dedication and seriousness.
- A perfectionist dedicated to work expects the same position from the people with whom he works.
- Personal business will always achieve the proposed objectives. With his personality and charisma, he will be well-received in his work environment.
- Optimistic, independent, active and advanced, he considers honesty and truth to be very important aspects of life.
- Disagrees with some points of his religion, mainly because of its lack of practicality.
- They will be called prophets because of their profound vision of things, especially in the social aspect.
- Although he knows that he will be able to “abuse” his guardian angel, he will only ask him for help once all resources have been exhausted. He understands that this force is too sublime to be invoked for anything.
- Professionally, he may be a public speaker, scientist, or researcher.
- A self-taught teacher or philosopher will teach the laws that govern the universe.
- Will defend the homeland with love and may be called upon by political parties or community societies to participate in public life.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qliphoth 36)
Dominates idleness and laziness. He may adopt methods that interfere with justice, protect fugitives, flee abroad, be a false prophet and accept worthless religious cults.
Reflective Story Angel Menadel
“A Vile Libel”
This is the story of two children who are very different from each other, but whom fate, capriciously or not, brought together. But let’s see how it happened.
The school year had just begun and the students, as was customary in those early days, were getting to know each other, as many of them were new to the school. That was how Brusco and Fidel met for the first time.
Both had coincided at the same desk, so they would be classmates throughout the year. But that would not be the only thing they would share in common, since they both aspired to be part of the school’s athletics team and they both wanted to be the best.
Well, that presented a bit of a problem and they knew it. To make the school’s track team, they had to win the position, be very good students in class and pass all their subjects, because only one would be chosen per class.
That requirement had always created a clean competition that encouraged students to get good grades, but this time the competition would not achieve its goal, because what should have been a friendly relationship between classmates, became a dirty rivalry.
Brusco had no scruples and was willing and determined to use any trick to be chosen for the team and, he would prove it very soon.
The teachers had just made public a communiqué where the days of exams were listed. This was the opportunity Brusco had been waiting for. He was an expert in the art of cheating with chops in the exams and now he would have the chance to prove it.
But he would not be satisfied with that, since he had to eliminate his competitor, Fidel. For a whole afternoon, he thought about how he could finish off his rival. He was devising one plan after another until he finally came up with a malicious action.
The day of the first exam arrived. Brusco had not studied at all, he was confident in his ability to copy and so he did. He found it so easy that he was encouraged to continue doing it in the following days. In the meantime, his plan was coming together.
The second day of the exam arrived and that was the day chosen by Brusco to carry out his bad idea. When the teacher approached his desk, Brusco dropped a paper with notes at Fidel’s feet, who did not notice it, but the one who did was the teacher, who, when reading its content, addressed the innocent Fidel reproaching him for his action.
— I did not expect this from you, Fidel. You are expelled from the exam — said the teacher angrily.
Fidel saw no point in defending himself, as the teacher’s rage did not give room for discussion. Meanwhile, Brusco took the opportunity to make sure that his colleague would be punished and to make sure of it, he accused the teacher.
— I warned him, Mr. Menadel — that was the teacher’s name, but he did not listen to me.
However, Menadel thought he knew his students and it was this that led him to say:
— The written exam is canceled. We will take it orally.
None of his students complained, for they had all studied, except Brusco, who could not help exclaiming:
— But Mr. Professor, that is unfair.
That gave him away and when it was his turn, he did not know how to answer any of the questions. He was the reason why he could not be chosen for the team, but Fidel was chosen.
Is Menadel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of September
- Angel Number 34 Lehahiah
- Angel Number 35 Chavakhiah
- Angel Number 37 Aniel
- Angel Number 38 Haamiah
- Angel Number 39 Rehael
- Archangel Camael – Against fear and all kinds of fears
The archangel Camael gives support to those who are lonely and lack love and respect. He compassionately leads people to reunion and peace. He protects against envy and removes all feelings of bitterness.