Tree of Life: is located in the Geburah sphere “Severity”
Planetary energies: Mars and Sun
Zodiac sign: Libra
Zodiac regency: from 0° to 5° Libra, 5° Taurus, 17° Cancer, 28° Virgo, 11° Sagittarius and 23° Aquarius
Meaning: “God of virtues”
Prince: Archangel Camael
Regency hours: from 12:00 to 12:20
Angel 37 Aniel
- This name and angel help us to break our ego and make us humble to get closer to the creator.
- Helps you to have a better long-term vision of the projects you undertake.
- Considered one of the most virtuous angels, Aniel is particularly invoked to achieve victories and lead a dignified life.
- Favors the study of the sciences and the arts.
- Makes revelations about the secrets of nature and inspires philosophers in their meditations or informative lectures.
- The Jewish calendar, marks the time of Rosh Hashanah, the beginning of the new year, which is essentially a period of judgment.
How to invoke the Angel Aniel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 12:00 to 12:20
- Regency Jewish calendar: 1-5 of Tishri, 5784
- Regency gregorian calendar: September 16-20, April 25, July 8, September 19, December 4, and February 13
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Aniel
ALEF – NUN – YOD
To Be Humble
Psalm 94, Verse 18
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Aniel
- The angel Aniel is related to wisdom and the passing of time, which speaks of people who achieve greater wisdom and knowledge as the years go by.
- They will be distinguished by their talents and their optimistic messages. His enthusiasm will be exuberant.
- Sometimes you will have crazy and revolutionary ideas, but everything you expose will be dignified.
- Will only accept offers of work or a better social status if it is not contrary to their spiritual inspirations.
- His self-control will prevent him from falling into temptation. His mentalization for a better world through meditations or prayers favors the protected angels of the same category.
- They will have a small group of faithful friends. She may marry being young, or an older person.
- Will fight for the welfare of their children, saddened when they do not accept the opportunities offered to them.
- They will be lucky and will enjoy privileges, and good results in contests, and public or literary disputes.
- Professionally, they will be able to be comedians, actors, or stand out in professions related to the mass media.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qliphoth 37)
Dominates perversity, charlatanism, materialism, and bad education. He may want to rise in life at any price, neglect his family and make false judgments.
Reflective Story Angel Aniel
“Secrets of Nature”
All the children agreed that natural science classes used to be incredibly boring. The only thing the teacher could get the students to do was put them to sleep. This was so much the case that many of them even got sick when it was time for nature classes.
This was so until the day that Don Javier, the teacher who had perfected the art of boring the kids, had an unfortunate mishap that would prohibit him from attending class for the entire course, either by chance or as a way of rewarding his achievements.
Although it altered the situation slightly, that circumstance was not appreciated either. His recollection of the natural classes was so poor that the substitution of Don Javier would have little chance of altering his perception.
However, they would be wrong because many students were pleasantly delighted on the first day of class with the new teacher, Don Aniel.
You are going to put your books away,” said Don Aniel after introducing himself and assessing the general apathy of the students. Then we will prepare to embark on a field trip.
Today we will examine the growth cycle of plants.
At first, everyone seemed very taken aback by those words, as they were very unusual, but in the end, they all responded in kind. Some exclaimed, “Good!” while others just hurriedly followed the teacher’s instructions.
Before they knew it, they were on their way. Don Aniel was settling things in between jumps and runs. Soon they reached an area of lush flora, and he immediately recognized that it would be an excellent setting for their meeting.
The students became interested in what Don Aniel was saying. The questions the teacher had to answer showed that interaction with nature was attracting his attention.
One of the more perceptive members of the group asked, “Why do trees bear fruit?”
Perhaps your classmates can provide a solution. Maybe your companions can answer you, said Don Aniel, trying to include the others. However, none of them were able to answer.
— I will tell you a story in the hope that you will finally be able to answer.
Kether was an extremely powerful king who ruled in the distant past. He was very fortunate to have Hochmah and Binah as his two expert advisors. However, someone once advised him to establish a kingdom over which he could rule, as Hochmah wished to advance in wisdom and Binah in intelligence.
What do you need to carry out your idea, King Kether asked his two advisors as he gathered them together.
Hochmah ordered him to become a crystallizing force for Binah and a fertilizing force for Hochmah.
It will be given to you, the king continued, and as thanks for your efforts, I will act as an inseminating force. As a result, Kether was transformed into seed, Hochmah into fertilizing water, and Binah into fertilizing soil. Together, they worked to establish a kingdom where all could rule.
He was recognized as the heir of the three, and that kingdom would be Hesed.
The king and his two advisors also enjoyed prosperous lives as a result of their work in that fruitful and prolific kingdom.
Almost immediately after don Aniel finished telling his story, one of the children raised his hand.
The fruit, according to don Aniel, is the product of creation and is comparable to the kingdom of Hesed. Isn’t that the goal for which we should all work? asked that perceptive pupil.
That’s right, said don Aniel, “I can tell you have taken the lesson to heart”.
After that, learning about nature ceased to be feared and, on the contrary, was eagerly anticipated.
Is Aniel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day, and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of September
- Angel Number 34 Lehahiah
- Angel Number 35 Chavakhiah
- Angel Number 36 Menadel
- Angel Number 38 Haamiah
- Angel Number 39 Rehael
- Archangel Camael – Against fear and all kinds of fears
The archangel Camael gives support to those who are lonely and lack love and respect. He compassionately leads people to reunion and peace. He protects against envy and removes all feelings of bitterness.