Tree of Life: is located in the Geburah sphere “Severity”
Meaning: “Clementine God”
Prince: Archangel Camael
Regency hours: from 11:00 to 11:20 (from sunrise that day)
Regency (Jewish calendar): 12 to 16 of Elul 5780
Regency (Gregorian calendar) ↓ 1 to 5 September 2020. Other regency days in 2020: April 22, July 3, September 13, November 24 and February 4, 2021
Angel 34 Lehahiah
- The angel Lehahiah is bound to mercy and honesty.
- It is often invoked to maintain harmony and peace between rulers and subjects.
- Calming anger, one’s own and that of others.
- It helps us learn to break our ego.
- Understanding of the Divine Laws.
- Obtaining favors from the great ones.
- Success in petitioning ministers and directors.
- Protects against the temptation to declare war.
- The angel Lehahiah is a guardian and defender of the divine laws.
- He helps us to incorporate the virtues of the warrior: courage, discipline, loyalty, spirit of service to higher causes.
- He teaches us to master and channel our strength through the law of limitation.
- It is an antidote to anger, and also to depression.
- It is a powerful shield of energy around us.
- Meditation with this Name and its Angel teaches us what our personal destiny is and the means to channel and confront through understanding the trials that await us throughout our lives.
How to invoke the Angel Lehahiah
The invocation of the Angel Lehahiah must be between 11:00 and 11:20 (from sunrise on that day)
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 98, Verse 4, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that petitions as thanks be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. For very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
Born under the regency to the Angel Lehahiah
- Those born under the rule of this angel stand out as excellent counselors.
- They tend to be calm, objective and astute, attributes that make them great consultants.
- The characteristics that identify those born under the power of this angel are patience, serenity, cunning, and the ability to reason and see beyond the obvious.
- Their intuition is often a great tool for making reconciliations and acting as peacemakers.
- His aura of confidence will attract influential people who will invite him to work.
- You will be a good worker performing better in leadership positions. Your attitudes will be firm with high moral principles, kindness and hospitality, but you may suffer perceptions when people do not correspond to your expectations.
- He will always have to go deeper into all the issues that interest him and if not he will have to accommodate to always have a superficial knowledge about everything.
- Deeply emotional, she transfers to her children the love received from her parents.
- He can be a patron of the arts, especially music, because in spite of his talent he will hardly be a practitioner.
- He will have latent paranormal gifts that can become liberating.
- One of his concerns will be cleanliness: he knows that negativity is impregnated in objects with dirt or if they are broken.
- In order for her life to go smoothly, everything must be in order, without deterioration.
- Professionally, he will be a business administrator, a poet, a writer or will work with oracles. His hobby will be music.
Negative aspects of the Angel Lehahiah
He masters discord, betrayal, stubbornness and foolishness. He will be perjured by the facts, unscrupulous in business, exaggerating his dominance over his children and encouraging debauchery and sexual promiscuity.
Psalm of invocation Angel Lehahiah
“Sing joyfully to the Lord, all ye earth; lift up your voice, and clap your hands, and sing psalms.”
Angel Lehahiah: “The Choleric King”
Little by little the Masar region was becoming uninhabited. Since Lehahiah was appointed Sovereign of the kingdom, its inhabitants were subjected to a rigorous fate. Fear appeared in every man, for the king’s anger when it was unleashed was terrible.
Masar had never been a land of cowards; they were a people accustomed to face the hardships of life. They did not shun battle when it was necessary to fight, and they took pity on their enemies when they were defeated in battle. But since Lehahiah became king, he demanded loyalty from all to end injustice and corruption.
Everyone expected that his purpose would be to guard and protect Masar from traitors and murderers, and he did, but to achieve this he issued an order abolishing the right to be judged.
He proclaimed himself the sole judge, and with his sword he sentenced left and right. A peasant who was caught stealing a chicken was brought before him and when he learned of the charges against him he ordered:
– Cut off his right hand, and if he repeats his action, cut off the other hand as well.
That was his first sentence as the only and supreme judge. The truth is that everyone was stunned by the surprise. No one understood what was happening and it was one of the Crown Counselors who, indignant at this attitude, addressed the sovereign:
– Your Majesty, forgive my boldness, but I speak on behalf of the Royal Council and I must convey to you our rejection of the decision you have taken.
– Enough! – I cry out in anger Lehahiah -. If we do not put an end to evil, it will win the battle for us.
The counselor, seeing that he could hardly convince the king that his discipline was merciless, chose to leave the room. Other cases followed, and soon the punishment cell and the guillotine took on a special role.
The people were terrified and many decided to leave their homes with much regret and venture out in search of a new horizon. In a short time Lehahiah saw his kingdom uninhabited and the oppression to which he had subjected his people was giving its reward.
One morning, when he woke up, the silence was so thick that it was in the air. That called his attention, and he wanted to know the cause of so much inactivity. He called his servants several times, but received no response. Anger overwhelmed him once more, and he took up his blade and nervously went in search of an explanation.
As he passed by a pond he saw the image of a man reflected. His anger was so great that he lashed out at him. With a commanding hand he thrust the blade into the heart of the one he presumed to be his enemy, but what a surprise to find that the man was the same.
From then on, Lehahiah would never again attack beings or things in anger and became a faithful executor of order.
Little by little, those who left would return, and many more would arrive, eager to serve the just Sovereign of that kingdom.
** About the days of the regency of the Angel 34 Lehahiah
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 34 Lehahiah is in charge in the year 2020-2021 and not the date when you were born.
If you want to know the exact numbers and names of your birth angels you can request our services of precise manual calculation…
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)