Tree of Life: is located in the Geburah sphere “Severity”
Meaning: God who rejoices
Planetary energies: Mars and Moon
Zodiac sign: Libra
Zodiac Regency: from 15° to 20° Libra, 8° Taurus, 20° Cancer, 0° Libra, 14° Sagittarius and 26° Aquarius
Prince: Archangel Camael
Regency hours: from 13:00 to 13:20
Angel 40 Yeiazel
- Helps us to have order and certainty in our lives.
- The angel Yeiazel is related to the feelings of happiness and love and therefore is invoked to get rid of unknown enemies and to receive comfort in times of distress, helping people related to the press and literature.
- Let us say that Ieazel is repairing and regeneration. He causes thought and reason to reign over passions.
- The number 40 of Ieazel also tells us about the last day of the fast, the last year of the desert crossing, or the last day of the flood.
- It marks the end of the old and the beginning of the new and reborn.
- Well channeled his forces will help us to end a stage of disconsolation and uneasiness.
- Until the arrival of Yeiazel, we were off away and from his performance, we are of another.
How to invoke the Angel Yeiazel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 13:00 to 13:20
- Regency Jewish calendar: 16-20 of Tishri, 5784
- Regency gregorian calendar: October 1-5, April 28, July 11, September 22, December 7 and February 16
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Yeiazel
YOD – YOD – ZAIN
Putting Order in Life
Psalm 115, Verse 11
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Yeiazel
- Those born under the influence of this angel are distinguished for being cold, calculating and patient people, who know how to make the most of the opportunities that life offers them and who rarely despair in the face of adversity.
- They are optimistic but always keep their feet on the ground.
- Great aptitudes for literature, they will have brilliant ideas and sublime feelings.
- Thanks to his intelligence, he will have a prominent position in society, because, as he can be trusted, he will occupy positions of leadership.
- Will understand the problems of others, without saying “no” to those who need it, even if they do not deserve his help.
- Careless with money, which he will never lack, he thinks that for love everything is worth it.
- They will only marry for love, hoping that the affection will be repaid.
- Will have a creative mind and a photographic memory, despite not believing too much in his quality of “medium”.
- Your conclusions will be guided by intuition rather than logic.
- They will be able to travel and live in different countries, always showing their wealth and the nobility of their character.
- Professionally, he will be a musician, painter, writer, bookseller, publisher, or graphic artist, liberating people of low energy through art.
- Will defend the culture and will be a good novelist, counselor, or historian.
- They will be dedicated to painting, their works will be sensitive and/or abstract.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 40)
Dominates gluttony, carelessness with the body, pessimism, prostitution, destructive criticism and melancholy. He may isolate himself socially and involve himself in treatments that harm the body.
Legend of the Angel Yeiazel
King Irol’s eyes were painfully teary. He had not stopped lamenting the affliction that had tormented his heart for seven long lunar cycles. He lamented the injustice of fate and refused to forgive Agatan, the witch who had kidnapped his only beloved daughter, for her terrible crimes.
Irol had promised huge rewards to whoever could protect her from the inauspicious Agatan, but the sorceress’s skills thwarted all efforts of the gallant knights, who were captured one by one.
The king was becoming increasingly desperate. If in return he could have his daughter back by his side, he was willing to surrender his kingdom. Irol was desperate when Agatan made him an offer. He would release his daughter Princess
Azar in exchange for the duration of his rule. Irol, who was mad, was willing to do so, but his advisors forbade him because they knew that if Agatan took control of the country, all the people would perish because of his sorcery and be held as his slaves forever.
—Majesty, you cannot give. Think of your people before you give them to the terrible Agatan,— warned one of his advisors.
—But what will happen to my daughter Azar if I refuse to accept Agatan’s proposal? She will remain imprisoned in the dark castle where the sorceress resides,— lamented King Irol.
—Dear king, we must have courage,— added another voice.
—It is the only power that Agatan will not be able to fight. Why make a deal if he has such immense power? We have to find out what he has to fear.
An early shepherd who had lost one of his sheep and thought he had wandered down that path visited the king’s palace one day. He looked everywhere but could not find it. But he was very surprised at how many sad faces he saw and how quiet everything seemed.
—What is going on in the palace,— asked the young shepherd without paying attention.
—Don’t you know that Princess Azar is imprisoned in the castle of the witch Agatan, where you come from, boy,— he explained.
“I am from the mountain,” he said.
—There is little news delivered. Pastor Yeiazel here. The boy declared modestly: —I am hunting a lost sheep, but perhaps I can be of help.
Without deliberation, he gathered the remaining sheep and marched toward Agatan’s fortress.
A shiver ran through the witch when she could see the shepherd approaching through her magic ball. The innocence and purity of heart of the intruder shook her and she had to use all her magic to stop him.
—What do you think you are doing, insolent young man, haven’t you learned to respect people’s privacy,— Agatan asked.
—You must be the sorceress Agatan. If so, I implore you to release Princess Azar. The brave young man declared,— Her father and her whole kingdom are grieving for her.
—Come and save her yourself,— invited the wicked witch.
Agatan was aware that she imprisoned anyone who entered her house, but he overlooked one crucial factor: Yeiazel had a pure heart and no force, no matter how strong, could bind him and keep him as her prisoner.
It would not surprise Agatan to learn that the innocent young man had freed the lovely Princess Azar from the dungeons after accepting the witch’s offer to enter his home.
Thanks to Yeiazel, the young shepherd, all the men of King Irol’s kingdom were able to purify their hearts and the witch could no longer control the country after that day.
Is Yeiazel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of October
- Angel Number 41 Hahahel
- Angel Number 42 Mikael
- Angel Number 43 Veuliah
- Angel Number 44 Yelahiah
- Angel Number 45 Sehaliah
- Angel Number 46 Ariel
October 31 to November 4
- Archangel Camael – Against fear and all kinds of fears
The archangel Camael gives support to those who are lonely and lack love and respect. He compassionately leads people to reunion and peace. He protects against envy and removes all feelings of bitterness.