The 7-knot bracelet is a beautiful symbol of spiritual connection, strength and endurance. It has been present in many cultures for centuries and is still used around the world today.
Unlock the magic of your life with the 7 knots bracelet
To unlock the magic of your life, the 7 knots represent the seven directions of life: North, South, East, West, Up, Down and In. All are linked to a spiritual energy that when worn on your hand brings balance and harmony to your life.
- The North knot serves as a reminder to always maintain curiosity and seek new knowledge.
- The South knot to unleash your creative potential and express your ideas in new ways.
- The East knot symbolizes a reminder to be brave and take risks.
- The West knot to build relationships with others and foster self-confidence.
- The Top knot reminds us that, even in the darkest of times, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
- The Down knot symbolizes a connection to the earth. To take time and stay connected to the spirit.
- The Inside knot reminds us that we deserve to be loved, both by you and others.
Meaning of the colors of the 7 knots bracelet
Each color represents a different thing in life.
It is usually given as a symbol of friendship, love, loyalty and other positive things. The different colors of the knots represent different meanings:
- Red symbolizes energy, passion and courage. It can represent danger or warning.
- Orange: joy, sunshine and warmth, creativity and optimism.
- Yellow: hope, happiness and enlightenment, clarity of thought and new beginnings.
- Green: growth, health, abundance, balance and harmony.
- Blue: trust, loyalty, wisdom, stability, communication and understanding.
- White: purity, innocence, peace, clarity of thought and spiritual awareness.
- Brown: stability, security, reliability, comfort, or home life.
On which hand should the 7 knots bracelet be worn?
The 7 knots bracelet should be worn on the left wrist, as this is where the energy enters the body and can be used to manifest intentions.
Wearing the bracelet on the left wrist will allow positive energy to flow into your body and manifest your wishes. It is believed that the left wrist increases the chances of achieving success and protects from negative energies.
Likewise, it symbolizes strength and courage when facing difficult challenges in life. It brings stability and balance to all aspects of life, from financial to personal relationships.
How long should I wear the 7-knot bracelet?
The best day to wear the 7-day bracelet is Sunday. This is because Sunday is the beginning of the week and by wearing the bracelet on that day, you start the week with intention and focus.
Normally, it is believed that the 7 Knot Bracelet should be worn for seven days, one knot for each day. This symbolizes the completion of the cycle of energies contained in the bracelet.
At the end of seven days, it is said to have reached its full potential of strength and power. Some people, however, prefer to wear the bracelet longer, assuming that it has become part of their energy field and will continue to function even after the knots have been removed.
Of course, everyone is different and there are no strict rules about how long the 7-knot bracelet should be worn. Many people feel a strong connection to the bracelet and wear it constantly until they feel the need to take it off or replace it with a new one.
Others prefer to wear it only when they need additional protection or positive energy in their life. Ultimately, how long you should wear your 7 Knot Bracelet depends on what works best for you and your spiritual journey.
Therefore, there is no definitive answer as to how long you should wear the 7 Knot Bracelet; ultimately, it is up to you.
Whether you choose to wear it for seven days or the rest of your life, remember that this spiritual tool can help you bring protection and positivity into your life, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different periods.
Instructions and materials for making a 7 knots bracelet
This simple, yet elegant accessory can be made with a few basic materials and is a great project for craft enthusiasts of all ages. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Embroidery thread (in colors of your choice). We suggest you go by the list of colors mentioned to me at the top of this article.
- Tape measure or ruler
- Measure seven embroidery threads approximately 100 centimeters long. Cut the threads, leaving about two centimeters at each end to make the knots.
- Tie seven strands with an overhand knot at one end, tightening it well so that the strands do not separate.
- Separate the strands into two groups (3 on one side and 4 on the other) and tie a half knot with the group of 3 strands over the group of 4 strands. Make sure the knot is tied securely so that it does not slip when you wear it.
- Repeat this process with each of the remaining five knots, alternating between sides as you go so that each side has three knots tied in it by the time you reach the last knot.
- When you’ve tied all seven knots, cut the excess cord or tassels from each end and you’re ready to wear your bracelet.
If you prefer you can watch this interesting video, where they explain step-by-step the process of making and tying the seven knots that make up this unique bracelet. So grab your materials and get ready to learn how to make your 7-knot bracelet.