All brain problems indicate problems at the level of the I AM. The people affected at the brain level are receiving a very important message since the brain is the most important organ…
Brain Tumor Biodescodification – Emotional Conflicts
- Conflict: lack of intellectual capacity to face a problem.
- Resentment: “I must find a solution beyond my means”. “I am too dumb, but I must overcome it”. “I’ll be much smarter than… (dad?)”
- Biological sense: to have the more intellectual capacity, I make more glial cells that supply more glucose and oxygen to the neurons.
Cerebral tumors usually occur in people who are absent, who are in the clouds, secretive, accustomed to denial, and who are erased.
- Probable cause: represents the computer, the keyboard.
- New mental model: I am the affectionate operator of my mind.
Brain tumor according to Louise L Hay
- Probable cause: incorrect computerization of beliefs. Obstinacy. Refusal to change old patterns. Old hurts and dislikes keep feeding. Remorse.
- New mental model: I find it easy to reprogram my mind’s computer. All life is changed and my mind is always new. I lovingly release the past and turn my attention to this new day. All is well.
Brain tumor physical blockage
Besides what is stated here, consult the specific problem you are suffering from: headache, migraine, brain trauma, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral vascular accident, brain tumor, etc.
Brain tumor emotional blockage
Any problem in the brain is an indication of a problem at the level of the I AM. The person affected at the brain level is receiving a very important message, since the brain is the most important organ of the human body, the best protected, with a bony cover that protects it from direct damage.
We must do the same with our I AM, that is, protect it also from any damage. The person who does not do so forgets his individuality and lets himself be convinced by trying to become what others expect of him. Then he feels unhappy because he does not know who he is.
Brain tumor mental block
If you receive such an important message from your body, it is that there is an urgency for you to become more aware that your way of thinking about yourself does not match who you are and who you would like to be.
If your brain is the organ that directs the rest of your body, your I AM must dominate your life. The time has come for you to get back in touch with who you truly are and build your life accordingly.
Maybe there was a time when you didn’t suffer so much for not being yourself, but now your body is telling you that this is not good for you.
Let’s not turn things over in our heads so much, let’s come down from the rooftop once in a while to rest in our hearts. Brain heart coherence helps us to feel with the brain and think with the heart.