Tree of Life: it is located in the Tiphereth sphere meaning “Beauty”
Meaning: “God in three persons”
Prince: Archangel Raphael
Regency hours: from 13:20 to 13:40 (from sunrise that day)
Regency (Jewish calendar): 18 to 22 Tishri 5781
Regency (Gregorian calendar) ↓ 6 to 10 October 2020. Other regency days in 2020: April 29, July 10, September 20, December 1 and February 11 2021
Angel 41 Hahahel
- It helps us to work the connection with our divine core, aligning internally.
- It opens our inner wisdom by enabling us to solve our own problems.
- It strengthens our self-esteem, to understand the truth of our image.
- The invocation of the angel of harmony is made against ungodly people, those who attack our religion and exercise all kinds of slander against us.
- Hahahel leads us to God and changes those who practice archaic religions to enter the world of unity, synonymous with faith, security and hope.
- This angel represents honesty, enlightenment and spirituality.
- Receive blessing to heal any kind of situation.
- To raise the eyes to heaven and thank God after the invocation.
- He gives us his blessing to heal all our situations.
How to invoke the Angel Hahahel
The invocation of the Angel Hahahel must be between 13:20 and 13:40 a.m. (from sunrise on that day)
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 120, Verse 2, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that petitions as thanks be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. For very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
Born under the regency to the Angel Hahahel
- Those who are born under the influence of the angel Hahahel are distinguished by their patience, honesty, and hopefulness, which is why they are usually excellent counselors and great shepherds.
- On the other hand, their altruism and ability to do good characterize them and make them stand out among others, while their generosity and humility make them great religious.
- Love the truth and are dutiful in their duties and obligations. Strong power of concentration and wisdom to discern and judge.
- He faces problems naturally and in his existence he feels that God has a great mission in store for him, but he never knows when it will begin.
- Probably his mission begins when he finds the ideal partner, for the fulfillment of this mission must be accompanied by the person he loves.
- Will be willing to have children so that they will continue with the teachings of truth.
- The Angel of Regency also grants her the gift of communication, charisma and the facility to learn about the most diverse matters, mainly in the esoteric area.
- Will probably start working very early, having a tendency to work linked to spirituality.
- Will seek the truth in the teachings of the great masters by deepening his study of the apocryphal books (those not channeled for the Bible), and will always be at the service of God.
- Will always seek harmony and teach people to live together in a new religion, one that transcends the temple and comes from the heart.
- Will have many friends and followers of his ideas and may have views that conflict with other religions.
- Will be a specialist in religious dialects and an expert in deciphering sacred data.
- A great transformer of the world, he will live a splendid life and be happy.
- Professionally he will be successful as a teacher, doctor, nurse, social worker, psychologist, sociologist or in activities linked to esotericism.
- Will find his vocation linked to spirituality, esotericism and metaphysics.
- Will be able to be a great missionary, inside or outside any religious order.
Negative aspects of the Angel Hahahel
Necromancy, dishonour, idol worship, profane rituals, erotic ceremonies and scandals are the order of the day. He will behave improperly, despising the humble and those who have difficulty in learning. He may preach a false religion or use his spiritualistic knowledge in a misleading way, to benefit from material resources.
Psalm of invocation Angel Hahahel
“Deliver my soul, O Lord, from the lying lip, and from the deceitful tongue.”
Angel Hahahel “The High Priest”
The bells of the high tower of the church rang out sadly on that cold winter morning. On this occasion, they had the unpleasant mission of announcing the loss of a loved one, but also with that rhythmic ringing, they knocked at the doors of heaven where they would be received with joy and happiness.
Hahamiah, had been for forty years the High Priest of the kingdom of Hoch and there was not a single inhabitant in it, who did not love him. His goodness, his humanity, his wisdom had won the hearts of all of them, and now they could not help but feel selfishly their departure.
The king of Hoch was deeply moved. Habamiah had been like a second father, and all his life he had known no one wiser. His spiritual guidance and advice had allowed him to reign during all those years in the most splendid peace.
– Who would replace Habamiah? – the king wondered in those difficult moments. Many were the apprentices that the wise man had in his charge, but until now none of them had proved his effectiveness as a priest. The monarch feared that he would not find a suitable replacement, so he summoned the Great Council and expressed his concern.
– My friends, the kingdom has been left without spiritual guidance, and as you well know we cannot rule if one of the two pillars of the Temple is missing. I have called you together to advise him as to which way I should go. Who shall take his place? – warned the king.
– We share your concern, Your Majesty,” said one of the elders, “and have thought that among the apprentices there must be one who can replace the wise Habamiah.
– Must, must… – exclaimed the angry king – I do not want suppositions, I want facts.
– Let us put them to the test,” said another of the elders, “let us ask them to elaborate a ritual that is worthy of giving burial to Master Habamiah. The one who does it best, that will be the one to take his place.
This was communicated to the four candidates and they set to work. After two days the work was completed, and they presented it to the council of elders preceded by the king.
The first of the aspirants took care to praise their greatness. He glorified his name by likening it to God.
The second made a poetic song that sweetly exalted the purity of the Master.
The third wrote a long speech in which he narrated the life of the sage.
The fourth, on the other hand, had not written anything at all, but when asked, he said
– Our heart is sad because we have said goodbye to a friend, to a Master. But let us not forget that he is also a man, and the human soul does not belong to this world. His homeland is beyond these confines, where the harmony of the spheres created by God reigns.
– Let us therefore lift up our hearts and ask the Creator to guide their steps on the path of Light, so that they may soon merge with it.
** About the days of the regency of the Angel 41 Hahahel
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 41 Hahahel is in charge in the year 2020-2021 and not the date when you were born.
If you want to know the exact numbers and names of your birth angels you can request our services of precise manual calculation…
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)