Tree of Life: it is located in the Tiphereth sphere meaning “Beauty”
Planetary energies: Sun and Uranus
Zodiac sign: Libra
Zodiac Regency: from 20° to 25° Libra, 9° Taurus, 21° Cancer, 1° Libra, 15° Sagittarius and 27° Aquarius
Meaning: “God in three persons”
Prince: Archangel Raphael
Regency hours: from 13:20 to 13:40
Angel 41 Hahahel
- Give us your blessing to heal all our toxic situations. Receive blessings to heal any kind of situation.
- Helps us to work on the connection with our divine core, aligning internally.
- Open our inner wisdom enabling us to solve our problems.
- Strengthens our self-esteem, to understand the truth of our image.
- The invocation of the angel of harmony is performed against ungodly people, those who attack our religion and exercise all kinds of slander against us.
- Hahahel leads us toward God and changes those who practice archaic religions to penetrate the world of unity, synonymous with faith, security and hope.
- This angel represents honesty, enlightenment and spirituality.
- Raise your eyes to heaven and thank God after the invocation.
How to invoke the Angel Hahahel (dates and times)
- Schedule: 13:20 to 13:40
- Regency Jewish calendar: 21-25 of Tishrei, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: October 6-10, April 29, July 12, September 23, December 8 and February 17
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Hahahel
HEI – HEI – HEI
Healing Difficult Situations
Psalm 120, Verse 2
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Hahahel
- Those born under the influence of the angel Hahahel are distinguished by being patient, honest and full of hope, which is why they are usually excellent counselors and great shepherds.
- On the other hand, their altruism and capacity to do good characterizes them and make them stand out among others, while their generosity and humility make them great religious people.
- They love the truth and are dutiful to their duties and obligations—the strong power of concentration and wisdom to discern and judge.
- Face problems naturally and in their existence, they feel that God has a great mission in store for them, but they never know when it will begin.
- Probably their mission begins when they find the ideal partner because the fulfillment of this mission must be accompanied by the loved one.
- They will have the will to have children so that they will continue with the teachings of the truth.
- The Angel of regency also grants you the gift of communication, charisma and the facility of learning the most diverse matters, mainly in the esoteric area.
- Probably you will begin to work very early, tending to the works linked to spirituality.
- Will seek the truth in the teachings of the great masters, deepening in the study of the apocryphal books (those that were not channeled for the Bible) and will always be at the service of God.
- They will always seek harmony and teach people to live together in a new religion, one that transcends the temple and comes from the heart.
- Will have many friends and followers of their ideas and may have points of view that will conflict with other religions.
- They will be a specialist in religious dialects and an expert in deciphering sacred data.
- The great transformer of the world, you will live a splendid life and will be happy.
- Professionally, they will be successful as a teacher, doctor, nurse, social worker, psychologists, sociologists, or in activities related to esotericism.
- Will find their vocation linked to spirituality, esotericism and metaphysics.
- They will be able to be great missionaries, inside or outside of a religious order.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 41)
Dominates necromancy, dishonor, idol worship, profane rituals, erotic ceremonies and scandals.
He will have improper behaviors, he will look down on the humble and those who have difficulty learning. He may proclaim a false religion or misleadingly use his spiritualistic knowledge, to benefit from material resources.
“The High Priest”
On that cold winter morning, the bells of the high church tower tolled with melancholy. On this occasion, they were called to the gates of heaven, where they would be received with joy and rejoicing, but they also had the unpleasant task of announcing the death of a loved one.
There was not a single person in the entire kingdom of Hoch who did not love Hahamiah, who served as their High Priest for 40 years. Everyone admired him for his humanity, decency and wisdom and now that he was leaving, everyone felt selfishly bad for him.
King Hoch was moved to tears. He had never met a more intelligent person in his entire life than Haamiah, who had been like a second father to him. He had been able to rule all those years in the most beautiful calm thanks to his spiritual guidance and counsel.
In those difficult times, the monarch wondered:
“Who will succeed Haamiah?”.
The sage had a large number of apprentices under his supervision, but none of them succeeded in proving his effectiveness as a priest. The monarch called a meeting of the Great Council and expressed his concern that he could not find a suitable replacement.
—My friends, the kingdom now functions without a spiritual leader and, as you all know, we cannot rule if one of the two pillars of the Temple is absent. I have gathered you here to guide him.
—Who will succeed him?- the king asked.
—We share your anxiety, your Majesty,- answered one of the elders, —and we have thought that there must be someone among the apprentices who can fill the place of the learned Haamiah.
—I want facts, not suppositions,- growled the king fiercely, —Must, must.
—Let’s put them to the test, ask them to create a suitable ritual for the burial of master Haamiah,- suggested another of the elders. —The one who performs best will succeed him.
After hearing this information, the four candidates set to work. After two days, the work was finished and was presented to the council of elders in front of the monarch.
The first candidate took it upon himself to acknowledge its magnificence. He exalted himself and compared himself to God.
Then the second offered a lyrical song that tenderly praised the Master’s innocence.
A third author elaborated a long lecture outlining the life of the sage.
A fourth, on the other hand, had written nothing, but when asked, he replied as follows:
—We have taken leave of a friend and a Master and that breaks our hearts. He is also a man; the human soul is not part of this planet, so let us not forget it. Beyond these boundaries, where the spheres created by God are in perfect harmony, is where he calls home.
—So let us lift our hearts and implore the Creator to direct his steps toward the Light so that he may finally be reunited with Him.
Hahahel was that aspirant and with his words, he won the faith of all. Hahahel would serve as the new spiritual leader going forward and so would he.
—They would not notice Hahahel’s absence.
Is Hahahel one of your Kabbalah guardian angels?
Did you know that according to the sunrise of the year, day and hour of birth of the exact place where you were born you have three guardian angels that correspond to:
- Week of your birth (physical angel)
- Day of birth (emotional angel)
- Time of birth (mental angel)
Calculate your birth angels
Angels of October
- Angel Number 40 Yeiazel
- Angel Number 42 Mikael
- Angel Number 43 Veuliah
- Angel Number 44 Yelahiah
- Angel Number 45 Sehaliah
- Angel Number 46 Ariel
October 31 to November 4
- The Archangel Raphael Medicine of God
Raphael, whose name means «Medicine of God», is the archangel of health (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual), although he is also in charge of the protection of travelers and courtships and marriages.