The thirteen holy nights, which run from December 25 (Christmas night) to January 6 (Epiphany night), are a very special time when we can begin to manifest the things we want for the coming year.
The 13 Holy Nights — Excellent exercise for meditation
Just before going to bed on December 25, we can imagine what we want January of the following year to be like and associate it with a Capricorn-related trait. The 13th (January 6) is Epiphany, which celebrates the synthesis of everything.
Epiphany refers to the “manifestation” of the unseen.
Imagine what millions of like-minded people could accomplish if we all concentrated today on the same quality.
It is a great exercise to reflect on each sign of the zodiac, even the one we least identify with, between now and January 5, as each day represents a sign and its characteristics.
- Sign Capricorn, the month of January.
- Quality: Constancy.
- Aquarius sign, the month of February.
- Quality: Companionship.
- Pisces sign, the month of March
- Quality: Mercy.
- Aries sign, the month of April.
- Quality: Determination
- Taurus sign, the month of May.
- Quality: Performance.
- Gemini sign, the month of June.
- Quality: Talent.
- Cancer sign, the month of July.
- Quality: Fidelity.
- Leo sign, the month of August.
- Quality: Benevolence.
- Virgo sign, the month of September.
- Quality: Kindness.
- Libra sign, the month of October.
- Quality: Impartiality.
- Scorpio sign, the month of November.
- Quality: Recovery.
- Sagittarius, the month of December.
- Quality: Joy.
- Epiphany: is the manifestation of all the good qualities I will have by my side in the coming year. Everyone is free to create their list and include any virtues which they need to grow.
With information from Enriqueta Bruni