Tree of life: it is located in the Tiphereth sphere and means “Beauty”
Meaning: “God who generates all things”
Planetary energies: Sun
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Zodiac Regency: from 10° to 15° Scorpio, 13° Taurus, 25° Cancer, 5° Libra, 19° Sagittarius and 0° Pisces
Prince: Archangel Raphael
Regency hours: from 14:40 to 15:00
Angel 45 Sehaliah
- Sehaliah helps you recognize that the Light of God/Goddess is the essential source of all prosperity and well-being.
- With this Name, you can invoke the forces of prosperity and sustenance and request the strength to control the ego so that prosperity comes into your life.
- Sehaliah, the angel of spiritual healing, brings complete health to both body and spirit.
- He is a guide in the vicissitudes of our reincarnation.
- He helps us with detachment, maintains balance in all situations and connects us to our divine roots.
- Sehaliah helps to overcome the pride that blocks us. It teaches the value of humility.
- This angel helps to confuse the proud and the wicked who oppress the humble, that is when we feel oppressed by another.
- Have good health and be cured of any illness.
- To help us in the learning of arts and sciences for the welfare of men, plants and animals.
- It raises goodwill and hopes out of despair.
- Master the vegetation and everything that lives and breathes.
- Influences the elements that care for and protect nature.
- Create the vessel to receive abundance at the right moment.
- Unity of the worlds above and below.
How to invoke the Angel Sehaliah (dates and times)
- Schedule: 14:40 to 15:00
- Regency Jewish calendar: 1-5 Cheshvan, 5783
- Regency gregorian calendar: October 26-30, May 3, July 16, September 27, December 12 and February 21
→ The dates indicated refer to the regency year 2023. If you are interested in discovering your birth angels corresponding to the day of your birth, click here ↵
- For detailed learning on how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God, please visit the link provided below >>
Hebrew Letter Angel Sehaliah
SAMEG – ALEF – LAMED
Livelihood and Money
Psalm 33, Verse 22
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Sehaliah
- These people distinguish themselves from others by their ability to be happy without riches and luxuries.
- Their humility makes them loving and understanding beings.
- Those born under the influence of the angel Sehaliah manage to obtain the best things in life by abandoning themselves to their love for nature and their fellow men, completely forgetting materialism and superficiality.
- Generosity, benevolence and spirituality are their main qualities.
- Evolved aspect: they will be very attached to everything that has to do with decoration and good taste.
- You will be able to have a garden with abundant vegetation, you will love plants and animals. They will always have money and the word crisis will not exist in their vocabulary.
- Endowed with prodigious culture, he will share his knowledge and experiences with those who have similar concerns.
- He will study the sacred scriptures, discover their truths and may have revelations working with oracles or in premonitory dreams.
- His role on earth will be to teach society that God exists in all of creation.
- This Angel is the representative of the Angelic realm on earth.
- Professionally: They can be successful in activities that allow them to always be in contact with people because of their willingness to help everyone.
- They often work in the works of charity or recovery of people marginalized by society.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 45)
Masters of imbalance, coldness and evil. A person born under the influence of this opposite angel would be an agitator in strikes, dependent on tranquilizers and would deny help to the humble and needy.
Angel Sehaliah “The victory of humility”
The following year, young Sealiah would enroll in school for the first time. Up to that time he had been tending sheep in the fields because of his family’s poverty.
But as the boy grew older, his parents became very concerned about him, as they realized that while the other children in the village were getting an education, their son was practically illiterate.
Therefore, they believed that he should attend school, even though his help was much needed. Sealiah was there on his first day of school. He only knew a handful of the many children present, so he couldn’t help but feel alienated.
He could also tell that everyone was a little curious about him. He knew the little shepherd who lived in the highlands, but they had not yet had a chance to meet him.
Sealiah passed the test, however, because they quickly approached him, introduced themselves and asked him to be friends.
That approach comforted him because he was worried that no one would welcome him. Sealiah had not yet met all the people who would make up his class and the leader of the group was still absent. The haughty Solel.
— Well, well, well, what do we have here,— commented the newcomer mockingly.
— Are you talking to me,— said Sealiah incredulously because she wasn’t sure who he was.
—Who else? Are you aware of why everyone here respects me? I’ll tell you, young man. I’m their supervisor, that’s why they act like that. How do you interpret that,— the boy asked authoritatively.
— I understand what you are saying,— Sealiah answered.
The young man walked away from the group with his head bowed in shame. At Solel’s comments, everyone laughed. As time passed, Sealiah experienced daily rejection from everyone. While the rest did so, he disobeyed the directives Solel gave him.
Everyone was excited when the teacher announced that one day they would go on a trip to the mountains. They could play and have fun. The gang arrived at their destination three hours after they left. They decided on a camping ground, unpacked their gear and set up camp there.
To carry out their predetermined strategy, Solel gathered his partners and suggested that they search one of the nearby mountains. Sealiah, who had heard of the plan, tried to convince them that what they wanted to undertake was risky, but they ignored him.
Three wild wolves moved out of the way as the small group began to ascend the mountain they had come to explore. They were all in disbelief. They expected Solel, their leader, to protect them from this threat, but in reality, he was more terrified than the others.
When all seemed lost, a voice made a startling noise, but it forced the wolves to relent and leave. They all recognized Sealiah and wanted to make him their new leader, but the unassuming young man refused.
— Your leader is already in place. He will be able to help you more effectively in the future. So it turned out.
Since then, Solel has ceased to be arrogant and haughty and has become considerate and modest. He has not forgotten that act of humility.
Angels of October
- Angel Number 40 Yeiazel
- Angel Number 41 Hahahel
- Angel Number 42 Mikael
- Angel Number 43 Veuliah
- Angel Number 44 Yelahiah
- Angel Number 46 Ariel
October 31 to November 4
- The Archangel Raphael Medicine of God
Raphael, whose name means «Medicine of God», is the archangel of health (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual), although he is also in charge of the protection of travelers and courtships and marriages.