Tree of Life: It is located in the Tiphereth sphere and means “Beauty”
Meaning: “Eternal God”
Prince: Archangel Raphael
Regency schedule: from 14:20 to 14:40 (from sunrise that day)
Regency (Jewish calendar): 3 to 7 Kheshvan 5781
Regency (Gregorian calendar) ↓ 21 to 25 October 2020. Other regency days in 2020: May 2, July 13, September 23, December 4 and February 14, 2021
Angel 44 Yelahiah
- It gives us the strength to stand firm on our path, to overcome all obstacles.
- It gives us strength, it teaches us to be persistent in order to open up our inner power.
- It helps us with meditation that connects us to mercy.
- It allows us to soften judgments about us and even eliminate them.
- It transforms accusers into defenders.
- The angel Yelahiah helps to win trials and to obtain the protection of judges. It protects against the dangers of guns and assaults.
- This angel is often related to longevity and prosperity, for that reason it is invoked to obtain success in useful projects, to get rid of judicial processes and to protect us from abuse by our superiors.
- To have courage to face adversities.
- To protect ourselves against weapons or firearms.
How to invoke the Angel Yelahiah
The invocation of the Angel Yelahiah must be between 14:20 to 14:40 (from sunrise on that day)
To invoke his strength and power, first pray Psalm 106, Verse 2, then call his name and finally make the specific request you want to make to him.
It is recommended that petitions as thanks be made on days when the moon is in its rising phases, it is not appropriate to do so even at full moon and avoid the waning moon altogether. For very important requests preferably learn how to use your schedule.
Born under the regency to the Angel Yelahiah
- He will love to travel, he will be educated and all his endeavours will be successful.
- He will be famous for his acts of talent and courage.
- He will fight to keep traditions alive and will be an investigator of historical facts and will clarify dark situations within history.
- He will easily have memories of previous incarnations that will serve him to understand the dark parts of history, he will have to be prepared to fight in this life for reasons that will have to command his existence.
- You have an accumulated karma that must be cleared. This karma comes not only in the form of unfinished business but also in the form of people with bills in their hands from other existences, people who were harmed. That is why Allah assumes that his influenced should fight and gives him the necessary weapons, strength and talent.
- The talent in the end comes through a proper knowledge of strategies that will allow not to annihilate the enemy but to stop him from being the enemy.
- These people have a special protection because they have come to this life to restore others, to be fair where they were not before.
- He is generous in his work and will always give opportunity to all because he believes only that through work an ideal is conquered.
- He will never allow himself to be dominated by discouragement and nothing will prevent him from reaching his goals.
- He will be safe, skillful and unable to risk his reputation in suspicious situations, letting everything unfold spontaneously. He will always show his love in a constructive way and will defend his dreams which will be related to family, place of living and cultural values.
- He will be respected and admired and will be able to find solutions to all problems.
- They are reckless, combative and brave people, who face any kind of danger so that justice is maintained, and that is why they are excellent journalists or lawyers.
- Every new obstacle in their lives is a great motivation to keep going.
- Those who are born under the influence of this angel are characterized by being sincere, honest, and with a great sense of justice.
- Professionally: you can make a name for yourself as a historian, anthropologist, sociologist, missionary or any activity related to the human sciences.
Negative aspects of the Angel Yelahiah
The risk that the person may not be able to channel these energies positively can lead to the opposite. Thus we will have a particularly violent person. These people should come to him to avoid their propensity to violent impulses.
Psalm of invocation Angel Yelahiah
“The Lord will watch over your going out and your coming in from now on and forever.”
Angel Yelahiah “Calling the Thieves”
It wasn’t the first time this happened, and the neighborhood began to feel real fear. In just one month they had robbed five different houses, and he was already wondering when it would be their turn.
The latest events had become the only topic of conversation in all the homes in the neighborhood, in the bar, the shops, the hairdresser, even at school, and sometimes the arguments came to confront those who maintained it. This was the case with Samiel and Ylahiah.
It happened that Samiel had been one of the victims of the robberies and he was very hurt because the thieves had taken something of great value to him. But that disappointment was not shared by Ylahiah, and that opinion made his state of mind worse, which exploded violently reaching his lifelong friend.
– I see that you are happy about what happened, I always knew that you didn’t like the fact that I had a computer and you didn’t – accused the grieving Samiel.
– How can you think such a thing, do you think I’m so mean? – Ylahiah replied very upset.
– Then how is it that you defend thieves? – Samiel challenged him violently.
– Have you forgotten what they taught us in school? – Ylahiah questioned him.
– What do you mean, because they have taught us many things at school,” Samiel asked with interest.
– Do you remember that Christ said to men: “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust consume them, and where thieves pierce and steal”, Ylahiah replied sweetly.
– If I remember that we have studied that passage,” said his friend, “but what does this have to do with my computer being stolen?
– You don’t understand, you have never wanted to share it with others. Sometimes they have asked you for help and you have refused, excusing yourself that it would be ruined. All you did was defend yourself from us. Your zeal for possessing what others do not have, that is the cause that you have been stolen,” explained Ylahiah.
– How dare you insult me like that? I thought you were my friend and it turns out that all you are is envious. Leave me alone.
It was clear that Samiel had not accepted Ylahiah’s suggestion. And what was even worse, that conversation made things even worse. Time passed, and the presence of the guardians of order seemed to drive away the thieves.
Samiel, who had bought another computer, met his ex-friend Ylahiah one day and wanted to mock his theories.
– What about your teachings now? As you know, I have a new computer and I still don’t want to share it. Now we have guardians, why don’t they steal it from me, because according to you I am provoking the thieves.
Samiel’s words did not want to be heard by Ylahiah, for he understood that it would be a waste of time. But life is wise and it knows how to put each one in his place, and it did so with Samiel.
He had just come home and found his parents saddened. It didn’t take long to find out that the robbers had broken into his house, but the strange thing about it turned out that they had only taken his computer.
From that day on Samiel gained wisdom, and also friends, for he followed to the letter the words that Ylahiah passed on to him.
** About the days of the regency of the Angel 44 Yelahiah
The published dates are modified every year and are related when the Angel 44 Yelahiah is in charge in the year 2020-2021 and not the date when you were born.
If you want to know the exact numbers and names of your birth angels you can request our services of precise manual calculation…
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)