Tree of Life: It is located in the Tiphereth sphere and means “Beauty”
Planetary energies: Sun and Mars
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Zodiac Regency: from 5° to 10° Scorpio, 12° Taurus, 24° Cancer, 4° Libra, 18° Sagittarius and 30° Aquarius
Meaning: “Eternal God”
Prince: Archangel Raphael
Regency schedule: from 14:20 to 14:40
Angel 44 Yelahiah
- Allows us to soften judgments about ourselves and even eliminate them.
- Gives the strength to stand firm on our path, to overcome all obstacles.
- Gives strength and teaches us to be persistent to open our inner power.
- Helps with meditation that connects us with mercy.
- Transforms accusers into defenders.
- The angel Yelahiah helps to win trials and to obtain the protection of judges. It protects against the dangers of bladed weapons or firearms and assaults.
- This angel is often related to longevity and prosperity, for this reason, it is invoked to obtain success in useful projects, to get rid of judicial processes and to protect us from abuse by superiors.
- To have the courage to face adversities.
- To protect us against sharp weapons or firearms.
How to invoke the Angel Yelahiah (dates and times)
- Schedule: 14:20 to 14:40
- Regency Jewish calendar: 6-10 Cheshvan, 5784
- Regency gregorian calendar: October 21-25, May 2, July 15, September 26, December 11 and February 20
- To learn how to invoke and meditate with the 72 Names of God visit the following link »
Hebrew Letter Angel Yelahiah
YOD – LAMED – HEI
Psalm 106, Verse 2
Characteristics of people born under the regency of the Angel Yelahiah
- He will love to travel, will be educated and all his undertakings will be successful.
- Famous for his acts of talent and courage.
- They will fight to keep traditions alive will be researchers of historical facts and will clarify obscure situations in history.
- Easily, he will have memories of previous incarnations that will serve him to understand the dark parts of history, he will have to be prepared to fight in this life for reasons with which he will have to order his existence.
- Have accumulated karma that you must liquidate. This karma comes not only in the form of unfinished business but from people with bills in their hands from other existences, people who were wronged. That is why Yelahiah supposes that his influenced one will have to fight, he gives him the weapons, the strength and the necessary talent.
- Talent in the end comes from using proper knowledge of strategies that will allow them not to annihilate the enemy, but to make him cease to be an enemy.
- These people have special protection because they have come to this life to restore others, to be fair where before they were not.
- It is generous in the work and always will allow all because it believes only that through work an ideal is conquered.
- Never will he let himself be dominated by discouragement and nothing will prevent him from achieving his goals.
- Confident, skillful and incapable of risking his reputation in suspicious situations, letting everything unfold spontaneously, he will always constructively show his love and will defend his dreams, which will be related to the family, the place where he lives and cultural values.
- This person will be respected and admired and will be able to find solutions to all problems.
- They are reckless, combative and courageous people, who face any kind of danger so that justice is upheld and that is why they are excellent journalists and lawyers.
- Each new obstacle in their life is a great motivation to move forward.
- Those who are born under the influence of this angel are characterized by being sincere, honest and with a great sense of justice.
- Professionally, they can be successful as historians, anthropologists, sociologists, missionaries, or in any activity related to the human sciences.
Negative Aspects (Angel Qlifot 44)
The risk that the person will not be able to channel these energies positively can lead to the opposite. Thus we will have a particularly violent person. These people should go to him to avoid their propensity for violent impulses.
“Angel Yelahiah, Calling the Thieves”
Since it was not the first time, the neighborhood began to experience real fear. They had been robbed five times in a month in several houses and they were already thinking about when it would be their turn.
The recent events had taken over every conversation in the area, even in homes, bars, stores, hairdressers and even classrooms. From time to time, individuals who continued the conversation were called out on it. The case of Samiel and Ylahiah was one of them.
On the one hand, Samiel was one of the victims of the robberies and was deeply affected by what the criminals had taken, which was of immeasurable value to him. Ylahiah, however, did not share this disappointment. Consequently, his attitude worsened and he angrily addressed his childhood friend.
Samiel, annoyed, said to him, “I see that you are happy with what happened. I always knew you didn’t like the fact that I had a computer and you didn’t. How can you possibly be happy with what happened?
-How could you possibly think something like that? Do you think I’m so cruel?
-Then why do you defend thieves? Samiel rejected him vehemently.
-Have you forgotten the lessons we learned in school,” Ylahiah asked.
– What do you mean we learned a lot in school? -Samiel asked with interest.
-Do you remember what Christ commanded men: “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust eat away at them and where thieves dig and steal,” Ylahiah replied graciously.
-I remember studying that text with you, but what does it have to do with the theft of my computer,” asked his friend.
– You have never wanted to explain it to others because you don’t understand it. You have been asked for help on occasion, but you have refused, blaming yourself for the breakdown. You have limited yourself to defending yourself against us. You have been plundered because of your ambition to possess things that others do not have,” according to Ylahiah.
-How could you call me that? I mistook you for a friend when it turns out you’re just jealous. Give me some space.
It was clear that Samiel had rejected Ylahiah’s advice and, to make matters worse, that dialogue only made things worse. As time went on, it seemed that the presence of the guardians of order drove the thieves away.
Samiel, who had acquired a new computer, ran into his old acquaintance Ylahiah one day and wanted to tease him about his notions.
– How are your classes going now? I have a new computer, as you know and I don’t want to share it yet. Now that we have guards, why don’t you take them away from me since, in your opinion, I am encouraging thieves?
Samiel knew Ylahiah would not be interested in his comments and didn’t want to waste his time. However, life is wise and knows how to humiliate everyone, as it did Samiel.
His parents were despondent when he had just arrived home. He quickly learned that his house had been broken into by burglars, but the strange thing was that only his computer had been stolen. Samiel gained wisdom and friends after that day because he strictly adhered to the instructions given to him by Ylahiah.
How do you know which angel is your angel according to your birth date?
the PDF file with precise instructions for you to do the calculation yourself and find out the numbers and names of your Guardian Angels at birth. If, after downloading the PDF and doing the calculations manually, you need to check the precision of the result, we offer an online computerized service for a small additional fee: US$ 9.95
Request accurate calculation by Infomistico.com
How to get your birth angels to report online?
- Step 1: Complete the simple online payment process to secure your request ✓
- Step 2: Fill out the form accurately, providing your place and date of birth. Make sure you enter a valid email to receive your personalized report ✓
- Step 3: Receive your report in PDF format directly to your inbox, ready to discover the powerful angels that guide you in your life ✓
Angels of October
- Angel Number 40 Yeiazel
- Angel Number 41 Hahahel
- Angel Number 42 Mikael
- Angel Number 43 Veuliah
- Angel Number 45 Sehaliah
- Angel Number 46 Ariel
October 31 to November 4
- The Archangel Raphael Medicine of God
Raphael, whose name means «Medicine of God», is the archangel of health (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual), although he is also in charge of the protection of travelers and courtships and marriages.